Additions to the project

Topics: General
Coordinator
May 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM
What Should be added to the tabs that is under the raw data tab....
May 14, 2014 at 4:58 AM
What about a button that unlocks all quest instead of doing it manually each one. Also how about a feature if possible to get all of the achievements I see something in the raw data about achievements, but I don't know what it does.
Coordinator
May 15, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Edited May 15, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Maskedman wrote:
What about a button that unlocks all quest instead of doing it manually each one.
A Single Click Button Could be possible but highly unlikely as it would distract from the flow of the user interface. Adding buttons to any user interface will always cause usage conflicts and user confusion. This is a good idea and will require some toying with I will see what can be done. Right now there is a copy and paste function that you can copy and paste the list from one list to another(When in doubt RIGHT CLICK)......

Maskedman wrote:
Also how about a feature if possible to get all of the achievements I see something in the raw data about achievements, but I don't know what it does.
Absolutely Not, in no way shape or form will I cheat at achievements in any game. Achievements are made to extend game play, and are always unlocked after completing something that is changeling within the game there is not an achievement that is on that list that can't be unlocked by playing the game. Achievements are also a bragging right that says I have accomplished this....
May 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Well you do bring up a good point about the achievements that it does make the game play a lot longer, but some of those achievements can take up to months to complete and for some players they don’t have the time for that and end up giving up. Don’t get me wrong I have already completed like 78% of achievements, but the rest of them can be difficult to complete and get credit for. I really had no idea that achievements was consider a bragging right, but than again I don’t take games that seriously.
Coordinator
May 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Most people do
Aug 21, 2014 at 8:35 AM
How about a button for your character inventory/stash inventory that will orgainze it all. Like how when your in a folder with a bunch of files and you can change it either to A-Z, Z-A?? Just a thought. Everything else is perfectly organized already.
Developer
Aug 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM
How about Showing How many Items are in your Inventory and Stash so you don't make to many items.
Aug 26, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Chaotic wrote:
How about Showing How many Items are in your Inventory and Stash so you don't make to many items.
I second this request. It will be so helpful to see a bar/gauge that shows amount in inventory...i.e 16/210, 32/210, etc...this will help once further into the game and almost all items are a must/necessity.

Thx :)
Aug 26, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Edited Aug 26, 2014 at 6:04 PM
I was wondering if you would reconsider adding further support for editing challenges, i got hit with a nasty bug when upgrading to UEE on the 360 from the base game that wiped my challenge data, some of the challenges like the teach 12 plans to the jeweler are now uncompletable as there were only 9 new plans added. This also means it's impossible to get the recipe for success challenge.

I figured out myself how to sort of get it achieved via the raw menu but the progress still has it 9/12 and doesn't count towards recipe for success.

Perhaps i could make a list of the uncompletable challenges for you and show what i did to partially get it working and just add support for those specific challenges? I'm not the only person to get hit with this and i suspect it maybe from not having the base game on the latest patch.