This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

RoS editor error

Topics: Help and Support
Aug 28, 2014 at 6:04 AM
So I've decrypted files using bruteforce 4.6 then I go to open in d3ros editor and I get an error. see image..Image
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2014 at 6:10 AM
make sure you have the updated game.config file found in https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/workitem/1665 under attachments and try again with a fresh save from your console
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Well i dont know whats going on. I try the BSD. decrypt. everything goes green. open d3ros editor and it tells me i didnt decrypt first layer... sigh

http://www.mediafire.com/view/44z10hv7pzjncwu/this_is_the_outcome.jpg

what on earth am i doing wrong
Aug 29, 2014 at 1:12 AM
CKY thanks it wOrks perfectly!!
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I have the same issue has Toxic and i just tried what you suggested to him but it didn't work for me, still shows the same error. :(
Coordinator
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Right click bsd run as administrator
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Already tried that too, same thing....
Developer
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Edited Sep 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Try using The bruteforce savedata on the download page and run as admin.. I personally use Bruteforce 4.7 Works great!! You can download here:http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/bruteforce-save-data-version-4-7-4667/ or google.
Sep 1, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I'm using bsd 4.6 with the game.config in the bsd install directory. I chose the oath abd diablo III shows up in the main viewer. Then I click it to highlight it. Then click on decrypt all, agree to decrypt the files. Then open the fort in editor. Save in editor, go back to bsd, click encrypt all decrypted, yes. Done. Plug into ps3 copy save and Bam! Crazy modded gear
Coordinator
Sep 1, 2014 at 4:32 PM
ToxicVapor wrote:
I'm using bsd 4.6 with the game.config in the bsd install directory. I chose the oath abd diablo III shows up in the main viewer. Then I click it to highlight it. Then click on decrypt all, agree to decrypt the files. Then open the fort in editor. Save in editor, go back to bsd, click encrypt all decrypted, yes. Done. Plug into ps3 copy save and Bam! Crazy modded gear
I like this method
Sep 4, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Sorry for the horrid spelling and grammar on that last post. I was at a stop light and decided that was a good time to respond with my phone... anyhow seems pretty clear.
Nov 14, 2014 at 10:14 AM
hi all.....

my editor was working all well until i got this error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

i have the latest games.config file in the BFSD folder.

thanks.

anshuman
Coordinator
Nov 14, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Edited Nov 14, 2014 at 3:45 PM
You got this exact error on load of the save file save file before it loads the account.dat file?

I need your save file and what language your computer is set to..
Nov 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Was wondering what the benefits are of using bruteforce to decrypt instead of the decrypter tool? been using the decrypter tool the whole time, works just fine. (PS3)-->(PS4)
Does anyone know how to make a ps3 save file usable for any psn account using bruteforce. I am pretty sure you can't do this with the decrypter tool.
Jan 14, 2015 at 10:17 PM
when i try useing my d3 editor i get this message you forgot to decompress 1st layer\r /n use bsd/horzon to decrypt both layers how do i fix this?