This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

GBID DataBase

Topics: General, Help and Support
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Thank you all for your patients the gbid database will be going live in the next revision this is a test for stability we need to make sure that everyone is not beating the hell out of the server with ddos attacks every time you open the application it will auto update yes there are new id's added every few minutes but please refrain from refreshing the application every few minutes if everyone opens the application 2 to 3 times a day they will have all the database that has been updated more then that and the server will crash.
Again I stress update as little as possible.
Aug 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM
That's great news to hear! While some-what new to your project, I ca't wait to see what you guys release!

Cheers!
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Hey is there going to be an option to download the gbid db manually? No internet at home so only way to get online is on phone.
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Question so how do you want me to add the GBID so you can access it
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Edited Aug 28, 2014 at 8:24 PM
I'm not really picky, if u can add it as an attachment on this site, would be awesome or use a free filesharing site it needed. Doesn't have to be updated very often for my sake. Just sucks living in a very backwoods country area . I just don't want anyone to feel like I need to be catered to.
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM
will do

Aug 28, 2014 at 8:59 PM
here you go i used my google drive so i hope its every thing you need if not let me know

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8gnhHB872ezVG5OS0JneHJLMTQ&usp=sharing
Aug 28, 2014 at 9:39 PM
That'll work. I'll play around with the affixes and start figuring out what's what. Wish they would update it so we didn't need these special crafting mats
Aug 28, 2014 at 11:38 PM
what i did was get at an odd number of mats and put them in my characters inventory.
Then i dropped all of them in the stash.
I then took out only 17 of each one and placed them back into my current characters inventory
Why 17 because i knew it was a number that was so random and dang near impossible to recur multiple times that it would be easy to locate in the editor

Then i went to the editor and under my characters details i looked for the items with the quantity of 17 and changed those quantity to 9bill apiece
I just wish i could find my hordiac cache because i only have one of them and i cant find the location of it on the new updated editor
Developer
Aug 29, 2014 at 1:26 AM
The reason you cant find your cache just by looking for the code is because there are multiple codes for all of the caches. act 1 and act 2 caches have different ids for example. As soon as we can get enough donations and connected to our new server we are trying to get, all of the gbids and affixes will be listed again.
Aug 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM
Edited Aug 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM
kenny45013 wrote:
The reason you cant find your cache just by looking for the code is because there are multiple codes for all of the caches. act 1 and act 2 caches have different ids for example. As soon as we can get enough donations and connected to our new server we are trying to get, all of the gbids and affixes will be listed again.
How much more is needed to make the payment deadline? I read the message on the homepage from a few days ago, but was wondering if the amount might have changed since then.

PS. On the home page, shows the ROS status is in Alpha. We B in Beta :D!!

Thx.
Coordinator
Aug 29, 2014 at 3:29 AM
we meet the first months requirement. so we are on a month by month bases
Aug 29, 2014 at 3:33 AM
OK good to know and hopefully things will pick up for next month. Hopefully all the active members to this site will check in regularly to read the updates and know how we can all put our heads together to maintain this project. Good work to all. Seriously, that is some insane hard work that goes into the SE. I have been a major user/fan.
Coordinator
Aug 30, 2014 at 2:12 AM
Ok so a new sever is up and running we are waiting on the domain (name for thoughts that don't know what that is its the .com) to transfer from the old host to the new there will be some interruptions while this is taking place please be patent thank you everyone
Developer
Aug 30, 2014 at 4:17 AM
My files have all affixes and items from older editor if you want to use:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6Sqb_l_g2JqZFF4dVVENU9ENVU&usp=sharing