This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Missing Plan - Royal Diamond from DB

Topics: Help and Support
Sep 1, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Edited Sep 1, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Hey All, Update installed smoothly, no errors on opening
however, when I went to start playing around with the new locker and looking at the plans,

I noticed the Design for the Royal Diamond was missing, though the Design for the
Flawless Royal Diamond was in. I didn't know if this was an oversight due to many hours of missed sleep :p or if it was on the list to be added in the near future? Or if It might be in a different place, or do I need to close it and reload it to get a db update, I don't want to and start pinging the server with update requests.

Image of the missing plan below: Sorry not sure how to make it show up streamline within the post

http://imgur.com/T6j34UT
Developer
Sep 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Edited Sep 1, 2014 at 3:42 AM
Thank you for telling us but we are aware that some of the items are still missing from our database. We have been waiting for our new server to become active so we have not been able to add anything new to the database. We will be adding all of the items that are missing sometime within the week I'm hoping. We just wanted to put whatever we could out for you guys to use in the meantime.
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up kenny!

I'm supper stoked for what is there, all the possibilities are amazing, just from what I've had time to play with so far, and I can't wait for a few hours off from work to actually delve into it!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!