This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

looking for....

Topics: General
Sep 2, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Krelm's Buff Bracers.... it's not in the GBID list... anyone have this on them that wants to dupe?
Sep 2, 2014 at 8:39 PM
I think i can help you out ;) PSN: kurtis1337
Sep 3, 2014 at 1:37 AM
DANG SORRY SHOULD HAVE POSTED XBL: HALLIGANSMASHER

NO PLAYSTATION... THANK YOU THOUGH!
Sep 6, 2014 at 1:38 AM
sweet thank you!
Sep 10, 2014 at 8:27 PM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/krelms-buff-bracers

the immune to knockback effect is not on there..... unless that's an effect only for PC and not consoles!
Sep 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM
It may not have been implemented. Several legendary items that appear in the console version as unused items have apparently been modified for use with the Seasons feature of the PC game. Alabaster Gloves for example offer a monk bonus in the 2.1 patch but in the console game offer healing to your party members when you use a potion. :\

From what I can tell, most items that were 'cut' from Diablo 3 and just readded later seem to be missing their legendary attribute and are instead just overglorified rares/transmogs here. Sorrowful Countenance, a legendary mojo, seems to be an exception as it retains it's confusion ability.
Coordinator
Sep 11, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Edited Sep 11, 2014 at 5:25 AM
HalliganSmasher wrote:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/krelms-buff-bracers

the immune to knockback effect is not on there..... unless that's an effect only for PC and not consoles!
Iori316 wrote:
It may not have been implemented. Several legendary items that appear in the console version as unused items have apparently been modified for use with the Seasons feature of the PC game. Alabaster Gloves for example offer a monk bonus in the 2.1 patch but in the console game offer healing to your party members when you use a potion. :\

From what I can tell, most items that were 'cut' from Diablo 3 and just readded later seem to be missing their legendary attribute and are instead just overglorified rares/transmogs here. Sorrowful Countenance, a legendary mojo, seems to be an exception as it retains it's confusion ability.
What Patch do you think the console is on?
Sep 11, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Console's running 2.06 from as far as I can tell, otherwise my Demon Hunter would have a lot more cold attacks. XD Hilariouisly from what I can tell almost everything they 'added' to the game in the 2.1 patch for PC's seasons mode is in the console version, just many of them without their abilities or in tha tone case the wrong one.

To be honest I'm kinda surprised the transmogs work and unlock fine given that.
Coordinator
Sep 11, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Iori316 wrote:
Console's running 2.06 from as far as I can tell, otherwise my Demon Hunter would have a lot more cold attacks. XD Hilariouisly from what I can tell almost everything they 'added' to the game in the 2.1 patch for PC's seasons mode is in the console version, just many of them without their abilities or in tha tone case the wrong one.

To be honest I'm kinda surprised the transmogs work and unlock fine given that.
OK as long as you are aware that it is the game that is causing these issues and not this software we are good just.. just because the an item loads in don't mean it will have 100% the expected results....