This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Please Help!!! Trying to mod PS3 D3ROS Save Editor issue

Topics: Help and Support
Sep 5, 2014 at 2:19 PM
After numerous attempts I cannot get any items to transfer from D3 Save Editor to game the save file shows, the items in my inventory. I'm using the latest version .115 I save the items and the whole file numerous times. There is something I'm doing wrong for sure. I haven't modded anything since DII I am more than rusty. Please help, I can get as much gold and as many gems as possible with the editor but no weapons or armor. Am I affixing too many different things. I've been at it for days with no avail.
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2014 at 3:51 PM
try just the item with no affixes then add one affix at time .
Sep 5, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Thank You I was messing with it and that is what I did and it worked your program is utterly awesome thankyou for your response and hard work
Sep 5, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Hijacking this thread because my issue falls under the same thing.

So far, I have gotten a grand total of one item to show up. Starmetal Kukri, which affixes.

I've tried many other items (mainly for WD, as I am just trying this out) like Zunimassa, Mask of Jeram, RoRG and SoJ among others... None have shown up in either the stash or inventory, with or without affixes.

Is this something where I should just wait for an updated editor to be released?
Coordinator
Sep 13, 2014 at 6:22 PM
ubernoob wrote:
Hijacking this thread because my issue falls under the same thing.

So far, I have gotten a grand total of one item to show up. Starmetal Kukri, which affixes.

I've tried many other items (mainly for WD, as I am just trying this out) like Zunimassa, Mask of Jeram, RoRG and SoJ among others... None have shown up in either the stash or inventory, with or without affixes.

Is this something where I should just wait for an updated editor to be released?
If you are using the most current version and using the gbid dropdown to choose items. Visual OS, Viper, Marcus, and Nightmare Have all loaded every item in that dropdown and they all work.... If you are not using what I have supplied to you then I don't know what to say other then stop