This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Transmog unlocking and a bug

Topics: General
Sep 17, 2014 at 8:14 PM
This might sound like a strange request, but is there any way to implement a means to unlock all transmogs in the game? There's the usual method of just adding items to the inventory, but I'm pretty sure it should just be a series of flags that need to be turned on if I'm guessing correctly.

Also, for some reason the editor seems unable to save the 'Account' file: it appears to, but on reloading it shows nothing changed?
Sep 22, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Um....am I overstepping things by asking for that? Just confused a little guys.
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Edited Sep 23, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Its not your not and I have been looking at the data if you want to look at what I'm talking about go to Account tab raw partition 0 or 1 crafter_data transmog data there is the transmog list and a byte array the 2 I'm amusing have to match but i don't know you can try adding GBID from items to the transmog but if the byte table don't match the transmog data it wont work

give it a try and let me know
Jun 8, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Is it necessary to have the transmogs on your character, or can you simply add the items via the editor, and you will get the transmog when you load into the game?

I ask because I have been rifling through several transmogs to see what kind of effects are out there, but many of them are loading up 'Naked'.

I am guessing the transmog cannot be applied to the type of equipment, and it defaults it to its original appearance or makes the equipment itself invisible (not the character).

Just wanted to make sure I was not spinning my wheels trying to get this experiment to work, completely unaware that it wasn't going to work because I had to do something else first.

Thanks,

volta
Coordinator
Jun 9, 2016 at 4:58 PM
Pretty sure you need the transmog unlocked before you can add it to anything. The game doesn't know that you have it so it's not loading.