This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

No Item Names no Spell Names

Topics: Help and Support
Sep 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Hello,

I have a problem today .. i will edit and i become only "Ids" as names :(

in the "gbidlist and Affixlist" is the text "cannot connect".

20.09.2014 to 14:30

Please check this please :)

I think it's great that there is now a complete list of "RoS" but there must be the will re-downloaded whenever you start the list? I mean traffic is not free and I would love to translate my list and rearrange as in the predecessor version :)
Sep 20, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button , and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
Double-click one of the following folders:

Downloads

look for the file named DIIIRoS.SaveEdit_1.2.15.116 (1) open that file with winrar drag the files into your editors file location EX: C:\Users\username\Desktop\D3ROS

disconnect your internet at this point if you try to open the editor with the internet connected it will force an update and you will still have all the random numbers

once disconnected open the editor and you will see the names again instead of numbers.
Coordinator
Sep 20, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Zundoo wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem today .. i will edit and i become only "Ids" as names :(

in the "gbidlist and Affixlist" is the text "cannot connect".

20.09.2014 to 14:30

Please check this please :)

I think it's great that there is now a complete list of "RoS" but there must be the will re-downloaded whenever you start the list? I mean traffic is not free and I would love to translate my list and rearrange as in the predecessor version :)
What Language did you translate this into?