This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Hi, PS4 NEW GEN? CKY/VIPER?

Topics: Help and Support
Oct 8, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Will your editor be able to edit ps4 saves?

Or will you be " hacking the codes " from ps4 2.15 and future patches so we older gen players can get their items without needing to upgrade to PS4/XB1?

For #1, if yes i will buy a ps4

For #2 if possible or a yes, aren't you afraid of getting sued?

And will you recommend us to get a PS4?
Coordinator
Oct 8, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Edited Oct 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM
for #1 it will just work as soon as the keys are found for the save file's
for #2 No its not possible..
Oct 8, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Wait wait i am confused, So your saying we can get items from 2.15? And everything else? Just not the density and the greater rifts? And you mean its not possible as in Blizzard can't fish you out and sue you?
Coordinator
Oct 9, 2014 at 2:18 AM
there are 3 questions here

1 Will your editor be able to edit ps4 saves?

( WE DON'T HAVE THE ENCRYPTION KEYS)

2 will you be " hacking the codes " from ps4 2.15 and future patches so we older gen players can get their items without needing to upgrade to PS4/XB1?

( WE DON'T HAVE THE ENCRYPTION KEYS)

I ignored the rest of this because you are asking my opinion and I dont have an opinion.....

For #1, if yes i will buy a ps4

For #2 if possible or a yes, aren't you afraid of getting sued?

And will you recommend us to get a PS4?
Developer
Oct 9, 2014 at 4:29 AM
Fattymarilyn wrote:
Wait wait i am confused, So your saying we can get items from 2.15? And everything else? Just not the density and the greater rifts? And you mean its not possible as in Blizzard can't fish you out and sue you?
your confused I'm confused how you got that from this below.

until the encyrption keys are discovered for (ps4 and xbox one) and are leaked open to the public in some way there is no way to add PS4 or Xbox One support.

as for hacking code from 2.15 and future patches, first of all where do you get the number 2.15 ps4 isn't even at 2.1.1 yet and your talking about 2.1.5 one patch at a time and no its impossible to bring code from ps4 and expect it to work on ps3 thru save data without modding the actual data in the patch itself or on the cd there is no way to insert the data necessary to spawn such items without having a debug dev console or Jailbroken PS3 so your shit out of luck there.

As for anything else please if we were worried we wouldn't have made the program in the first place would we?
Oct 9, 2014 at 5:06 AM
IF i were to raise awareness and donations for you guys to get PS4 and UEE for ps4, would it be possible for the editor to do it ( as in mod ps4 files ) then?

Or will a PS4 save file with every item inside ( which means you can get the codes ) be enough?

And sorry i rephrase, what i mean is items like THE FURNACE which gives 45-50% elite damage base roll will only be for PS4 2.1 patch, but if you get the codes will it be possible for we PS3 players to get the furnace with that base stats and mod it? ( Cause if we can get those items, the only thing the patch 2.1 for ps4 players get is GREATER RIFTS. If we can get the items i'd really can't be bothered about spending 600$ for a Greater rift when i can get hellfire amulet and all the other items fine with a PS3 without 2.1 PATCH support )
Coordinator
Oct 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Throwing money at it is not going to help unless you can buy someone from Sony and Microsoft or blizzard...
NO if you want the items (that are in the patch data ) you must install the patch...

You sir need to learn what it means to encrypt something with a cryptography key....

Look up the words cryptography and cryptographer and I also Suggest you go read up on SHA-1, blow fish and compression algorithms.......

Then look up cloud storage and how the xbox one and ps4 stores its save file......

You want to pull both a Microsoft and Sony employee out of your pocket and have them tell us how to access the cloud storage using xbox live and PSN login encryption and authentication I will gladly make the application work for both but I dont work for any of the 3 company's.......