This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Legendary gems rank.

Topics: General
Oct 19, 2014 at 7:47 AM
ok guys im new to this page i see the old thread thats posting similarly.

i have 6 legendary gems at rank 65k i got off a random on ps4 d3ros

any idea how its been done?
Developer
Oct 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM
ok do u have a ps3 or xbox360
Oct 21, 2014 at 5:32 AM
i have a ps3 and ps4 iv been messing around with them in editor and hex but i cant seem to find the correct offset or bytes to change for rank all i can think of is the modder has a dev ps4 and has editied in memory
Coordinator
Oct 21, 2014 at 1:18 PM
This editor dont read the bin offsets refer to the source code under protobuf... If you are trying to edit a ps4 file you must fist decryt/decompress the file if you have a way to extract and inject the save files from the ps4 package please share it with me....
Oct 21, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Im wondering the same thing.

I can get the gems from the editor to the ps4

but rank is 0
How do you edit the rank? ive seen people with 65k and 2bil ranks
Oct 22, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Noah89

I can get gems form the editor to the xboxone too, but rank is 0 like you

I think you need to open your file .HRO in hexadecimal editor and modify it, but i don't know how

You need to find hexadecimal ID of legendary gems, i have search yesterday and i find this :
Bane of powerful ID : 3E 5F A6 79 or 79 A6 5F 3E, but i'm not sure it is correct (if someone can confirm me, it will be good)

I continue my research today...

During playing game I have seen affix on legendary gems : Poison all enemies hit for 107,374,174,208% weapon damage over 10 seconds

If someone have some news about rank of legendary please let us know
Oct 22, 2014 at 8:02 AM
i am aware of the lack of decryption for ps4 saves and am trying to decrypt the bin. other games have a param.sfo diablo has it inside the .bin. all i can find is its a very different encryption as ps3 ps3 was a single sha1 over all blocks ps4 looks like its several keys in a random table...

i ment the only edit i could think of is its been edited via a dev kit then the saves been loaded on a retail console.
similar to prodg from dex cfw on ps3

no iv been messing with the ps3 save and exporting cant find the rank. is their anyway in you can set in the editor a raw hex setup on each individual item? like a extra tab? id rather do it through the editor. thanks
Oct 23, 2014 at 8:09 AM
never mind i found it im now testing maxximum rank values will post when all is found so far 2147m works on a pos value 4248888888 host neg 2145m
Nov 1, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Which values are you changing? like raw/saved item editor/saveditemproperties/generator/ then gb handle? or id high id low? or contents collection? Could you please clarify which raw data exactly that your changing? I appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.
Nov 1, 2014 at 6:31 PM
And are you doing it in the raw tab of the editor or using something else? Im looking at the base gbid's that are in the editor for each of the legendary gems.
Nov 1, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Never mind, figured it out, nice work
Nov 2, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Ok just to post some results, if you use the max 2147m, on more then 1 gem you will crash the game, i'm trying to work out a good base for having the benifits of each gem and what the max possible level would be to operate with 9 gems active and not cause a game error, also any gem that has a 100% cap like gorok or gem of level reduction will only cap at 50 no matter what you do, something to do with a hard cap on the gem
Nov 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Ok seems to work well with lvl 1m (put in 2000000) on rank using 9 gems, and 2 characters at same time, no crash so i tried dual boxing 2 characters on 100rift lvl with avg clear time of 5 min. put 4x100 resist all and 2x 10% reduce resource cost on each gem. You will still die using close up characters like monk unless you use the dashing strike/xtra dodge epiphany /sand and lashing kick / beacon of yar just due to molten/poison, DH m6 is almost unkillable.
Developer
Nov 3, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Luyourck, where are you editing the gems at for rank? Please tell me. Is it in the editor? and where? Thanks..
Coordinator
Nov 3, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Chaotic In the properties tab the rank field.
Nov 3, 2014 at 5:31 AM
Hey. just wanted to chime in and let you know that when i was changing the ranks on the legendary gems i would put in a rank, example 1000000 and gave it a 9 legendary that it would not keep the 1000000 that i put into it. so i changed it to 900000, clicked save item, click on another item, went back to gem and the rank was back to 0. Changed it again to 750000 and clicked save item, clicked on another item, clicked back to gem, again the rank went back to 0. So as I sat and stared at the screen for a few minutes wondering what i was doing wrong i thought i would try this:

make sure it is set to legendary 9
change rank to what you want
i used 1000000 again because that is where i started
and while the cursor was still in the box i used the "up" arrow to change it once to 1000001 then clicked "down" arrow to change it back to 1000000 and clicked save item, clicked on another item, clicked back to gem and the 1000000 stayed this time.

i haven't had to do that before this time opening up the editor. not sure if it's something i did or whatever, but i figured i would throw that info out there in case someone else was having problems saving. It could be that maybe there is a cap on the gem, maybe not, just letting you know. the gems are taeguk and enforcer.

thanks.
Coordinator
Nov 3, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Edited Nov 3, 2014 at 5:48 AM
https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/releases/view/137245 all of that is in the release notes.

Because there is a validation Microsoft dont expose the Text-field property change event there is a validated event but i was never able to get it to function according to the msdn so i left it with VALUE CHANGED event..
Nov 3, 2014 at 6:03 AM
wow i totally missed that. ok cool well sorry for the gibberish.
Developer
Nov 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Thanks alot for the info CKY and kilbasakid. I will try this when I get home..
Developer
Nov 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Can you post a picture of what your doing in properties and what the outcome item looks like please. thank you.
Nov 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM
I will post a step by step pictorial of how its done chaotic
Nov 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM
1st add the gem to you're inventory as you would any other item, https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15086180913/
2nd go to raw tab https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15520163628/
3rd after clicking the tab find this on left of screen to open up drop box https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15703665721/
4th see the blue where I clicked will then open up a drop box on the right side where the curser is https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15681870756/
5th When you click that box it will open a list from top to bottom of all the items in inventory, The item is the last one made so it will be last in the raw inventory https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15086245093/
6th After highlighting the item to mod click this tab on the right to expand it https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15705619285/
7th Change this highlighted value, It will come out as half of what you put here, so if you put 1000000 the gem will be rank 500000 https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15681911016/
8th Make sure you hit enter 2x, once because anytime you add a number to the editor you must hit enter to have it save, then again to close that box.
Hopefully this will clear up this issue and don't forget you can add affixes after this process or before and if you copy/paste the item then change it to a different gem the rank will stay the same.
Nov 4, 2014 at 1:05 AM
by the way there is a weird thing that happens when you leave a legendary gem at common rank and ass an attack affix, It will actually change the in game name which is kinda cool but meh lol.
Nov 4, 2014 at 1:17 AM
oh and outcome of legendary lvl 9 gem (Bane Of Trapped and Gem of toxin) with rank 2000000 (1,000,000 in game) with 4x 90-100 resist all and reduce resource cost 8-10%
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15520552787/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/129149060@N04/15703835711/
Nov 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Last suggestion, create the gem and change the legendary level to 9 then save that before you change the legendary rank in the raw tab, After you have done that copy/paste will keep all the legendary settings and rank so just change the gem name in drop box, also for gorok of swiftness, lvl reduction, boon of hoarder, and invigorating gemstones have a 100% cap at lvl 50, so don t try to go above that. It's something about the properties of the gem reaching 100% at rank 50 that will not let it go higher, so you can't have a gorok with 200% chance and so on.
Developer
Nov 4, 2014 at 2:31 AM
Edited Nov 4, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Ok so I understand how to change rank but you lost me at the names (Bane of trapped and Gem of Toxin)???
Also your last post was a little unclear, Do I have to change my gem name? and how/where?? Also the names in the last post are a little unclear(Gorok of Swiftness, lvl reduction,boon of hoarder and invigorating) Are these gem names or affixes???
I also greatly appreciate the help!!:)
Nov 4, 2014 at 6:29 PM
there is a drop down box when you are in the editor for each characters name like mine, i use a mule named misc 1. So I click on misc1 tab and she ia a lvl 70 crusader. then when I click on her inventory tab there is a tab to the right called gbid that if you click on it will show all the items in the game, swords, swords legendary, swords set, chest, chest legendary, chest set etc. Click new to add a item or copy/paste any legendary item you have, highlight that item by clicking on it and to the right open that list by clicking the gbid tab. When that opens the fist group you will see is amethysts then amulets, amulets legendary and so on. drop down in alphabetical order to Gems-Legendary, its right under Flails2handed-legendary and click the + tab, it will open and all the gems are there, click one and it will make either the new item you created or the copy/paste item you added a gem after you hit save. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5HqiaMUQY&index=4&list=PL7NBg5By_Ef_MbPBdAP9tj436JOPY8XqK
This is a you tube tutorial by viper explaining in depth how to change inventory. Hope that helps.
Developer
Nov 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Thanks for the reply.. So this only works on legendary gems?? version 1.04? So only on PS4 and xbox one. I'm ps3 but getting a xbox one.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2014 at 11:06 PM
so far i've been able to put a rank of 50,000,000 (100,000,000 in editor) on 9 gems in the editor: simplicity strength, bane of the powerful, bane of the hoarder, pain enhancer, gem of efficacious toxin, mirinae teardrop of the starweaver, taeguk, enforcer, and zei's stone of veagence. i ran a bounty to get a rift key: got it. ran a rift to get a trials key: got it. ran a trials for ranked key: got it. ran a lvl 95 rift and cleared in roughly 5-7 minutes. ranked up stone to 100 and then ran the 100 rift with a clear time of about the same. maybe more on the 5 minute mark. All without any errors. will try higher ranked gems later or tomorrow.

i planned on increasing the amount of rank in the editor by around 100,000,000 each time for testing. i am currently in the editor and making the ranks 500,000,000 which should make them in game 250,000,000. will post results when i upload to ps4 unless someone else has some more updated numbers.

i did notice that when i made an amulet and two rings to use, i salvaged my old amulet and rings and did notice that four of those gems were rank 2,xxx,xxx,xxx (billion) i don't remember the exact number now, but it was only 4 of the 9 gems from those 3 items salvaged. So either that equipment i was given shows that you can only have 4 gems maxed out or whoever modded them and gave them to me only did 4 maxed. Also, they were not legendary set, which is under the rarity tab under properties, they were of grey color not gold/yellow. No i don't remember the names right now i'll post the names of the 4 maxxed gems when i go back to the game.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Why make it complicated just make an item reroll it once, then change it to a legendary gem. Put the rerolled stat to whatever you want (not sockets) then 6 affixes of for example 1788dmg and set the rank to max minus 1. Your gem will have a total of 7 affixes.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I have got gems with 9600dmg and 21% dmg on top of that. You can also do resource cost reduction and cooldown on 1 gem. Just make sure the rerolled stat is not the same as any of the 6 on the main affixes.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
If anyone is curious about names, I have been able to name them masterful, insightful, magnificent and death so far. Seems totally random though once it has been named there is no way to change it. Even gear you had allready named will have the name on them if you select 2 magical.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM
how do you change the rank of them gem on the ps4? i thought 1.04 only items had to be exported to ps4/xbox one and not opened on ps3/360?
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I make these on the editor reroll them on the ps3 ---> back to editor then reupload the save after changing the rerolled stat and 6 main affixes. Just make sure you exoport it right away. If you enter the game on ps3 they will just dissapear.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM
I do nothing on the ps4. Everything i do is on the ps3 and editor.
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
ok gotcha. i am on the ps4. i upload my save to the ps3 and immediately export to ps4
You make the item whatever let's say russian fast sword reroll it in game then you change it to a gem and change the stats then you export it on the ps3.
Are you on ps4 or xbox one?
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Add me i'll explain everything to you
Nov 6, 2014 at 11:28 PM
My name is the same on ps4
Nov 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM
just wondering if you could post a vid or maybe some pics on here for how to create a gem then turn it to legendary gem then how to find it in the raw tab
every time i create a new item then change the ign to a gem then its properties to legendary and level 50 and save it it doesnt show up in raw tab and when ive gone thru all of the raw items there are non that show rank all im getting in that area is rare item name any help is aprreciated i love this tool ck and viper are awsome and everyone else that has contributed to this project
Nov 11, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Edited Nov 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM
NordicXtreme:
Why make it complicated just make an item reroll it once, then change it to a legendary gem. Put the rerolled stat to whatever you want (not sockets) then 6 affixes of for example 1788dmg and set the rank to max minus 1. Your gem will have a total of 7 affixes.

any pics or vids on how to do this?
Coordinator
Nov 11, 2014 at 11:49 PM
OK smallfry105a is straight now..
Dec 16, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am trying to make just the basic legendary gems. Everytime I make one and load in to game it doesn't show up. Not quite sure what i'm doing wrong.
Jan 12, 2015 at 10:57 PM
I'm kinda in need of help making this modded gems. I'm having alot of trouble here
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2015 at 12:13 AM
Legendary gems are patch 2.1and up and are not soppurted
Jan 16, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Edited Jan 16, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Legendary Gems Patch 2.1 works fine .... and are supported....

Some People have the new Gems Patch 2.1.2 modded on this Editor.

I do not know why they say the patch 2.1 is not supported .
It is true that the xbox 360 patch 2.1 has not , however , the matter is also fully come . I can load all item and Gems incl patch 2.1.2 on the Xbox 360 and import to One. I do not see them while on the xbox 360 but on the Xbox one then has.

I think the staff of the project have no desire . more and have just a little idea of people they would not add much work the new things
Coordinator
Jan 16, 2015 at 1:34 PM
Benstar2000 wrote:
Legendary Gems Patch 2.1 works fine .... and are supported....

Some People have the new Gems Patch 2.1.2 modded on this Editor.

I do not know why they say the patch 2.1 is not supported .
It is true that the xbox 360 patch 2.1 has not , however , the matter is also fully come . I can load all item and Gems incl patch 2.1.2 on the Xbox 360 and import to One. I do not see them while on the xbox 360 but on the Xbox one then has.

I think the staff of the project have no desire . more and have just a little idea of people they would not add much work the new things
Since you feel i must explane my self i habe 1 question can you directly open a patc 2.1.x save file with this software?
Jan 16, 2015 at 7:33 PM
No I can not . The other modders have packed single new item in an old savegame and can edit them and then upload over 360 . have seen a ring for the magician and the legendary gems and a few Ancient objects seen . I myself are games the last 4 months with the strongest and fastest characters on the Xbox one and that it never delivered what and just do it , unfortunately, the other modders with the new stuff also and give very little information.
I myself have a very good technical understanding and can help in the field xbox . Only my English skills are very limited. Also, I have a lot of time at the moment.
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2015 at 3:09 AM
Benstar2000 wrote:
No I can not . The other modders have packed single new item in an old savegame and can edit them and then upload over 360 . have seen a ring for the magician and the legendary gems and a few Ancient objects seen . I myself are games the last 4 months with the strongest and fastest characters on the Xbox one and that it never delivered what and just do it , unfortunately, the other modders with the new stuff also and give very little information.
I myself have a very good technical understanding and can help in the field xbox . Only my English skills are very limited. Also, I have a lot of time at the moment.
OK Now can you explain to me how if the software cant open the file it can support a file that it cant open?

Because of the file requirements if I make the editor work 100% with the new file format you wont even be able to load the file on the xbox360.. I can prove this to you and have many times so when I say that patch 2.0.9 is the highest file that the software can read and write you should listen to that I don't care if you can export it exporting it is not the issue the issue is what you export is only a small piece of what is needed.
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2015 at 3:18 AM
think of your self as the game and i will show you an example.
I'm going to give you a series of instructions and you need to follow them to the letter.

on your de c k o re yc a d l t t e c n i e ce

can you understand that statement?

no you cant

what it should say is "on your desktop click on recycle and delete the continence"

If you don't put in all the information how can the game understand what it needs to?
Feb 9, 2015 at 6:16 PM
please a friend send gen please for me danilo_scala psn , i will try mod thanks
Developer
Feb 9, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Unless you can modify a PS4 save, someone mailing you a gem to mod is of no use.
Follow the instructions above and mod it and upload the Save via your ps3 account to your ps4 account.
Feb 9, 2015 at 6:51 PM
thank you for your attention bro, i will try
Feb 9, 2015 at 7:41 PM
Edited Feb 9, 2015 at 7:54 PM
hi, i try mod, when only put the gem without changing nothing and no add nothing the gem appeared in the inventory of the ps3 , but when try to increase rank 2000000 and add affix did not appear in load ps3
Feb 9, 2015 at 7:45 PM
danilo_scala wrote:
hi, i try mod, when only put the gem without changing the gem appeared in the inventory of the ps3 , but when try to increase rank 2000000 and add affix did not appear in load ps3
You can only us legendary gems on PS4 console
Feb 9, 2015 at 7:53 PM
, thanks ,yes, try in legendary gem, try all and nothing.. try ps3 to export ps4,, in ps4 no appears
Developer
Feb 9, 2015 at 8:01 PM
You need to export the save without launching the game on ps3.
Feb 9, 2015 at 8:06 PM
Edited Feb 9, 2015 at 8:46 PM
maddmaxx308 wrote:
You need to export the save without launching the game on ps3.
ok, try now, look this please . correct ? try put in normal char and hardcore,,, gift send friend normal char receive in normal

http://i.picasion.com/pic79/bab545e4a47f70040e26b4c9c12f0dde.gif

http://i.picasion.com/pic79/c23f920c6becae985bbfc0249daa7101.gif

here i found internet , this is good , but i dont no make

http://i.picasion.com/resize79/b4a09dadc1ea0e812fea2a7fad6ad680.jpg
Feb 9, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Edited Feb 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM
try one more time and not work for me, not appear in ps4, if i friend here please can send gift or duplicate with gem for damage, thanks. one for normal char and other hardcore, add me please danilo_scala

yesterday i see a demon hunter with burst fire. very fast, moded gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TqmxmckVo
Feb 18, 2015 at 10:31 PM
work now, thanks. i see people very fast and infinite skill , magic. how?
May 18, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Edited May 18, 2015 at 9:42 PM
NordicXtreme wrote:
I don't know if it is because I'm on xbox 360 versus the ps3 but when I do this it does not work. I get the one stat that I re-rolled and changed in the mystic tab, but the six stats I put on it don't stay on it when I load the save. I select the stats I want, save and all that. But when I load the save, the only stat that shows on the gem when it's socketed is the one I selected from the mystic tab. I've tried it for both gems already socketed to an item, and gems that are loose in my inventory.

They only thing I didn't understand, and maybe that alone is the issue, is the part you mentioned about the rank. I set the rank like kilbasakid mentioned above to the same numbers and that didn't work, and I've tried setting the rank to level 60 and 70 and that didn't work. I'm not sure what the maximum rank -1 is, let alone the actual maximum rank itself.

I've even tried adding affixes to gems already socketed, making sure that I change them to rare or legendary, and still nothing. Is there a chance you can go a little more in depth of what you mean or maybe even just point out what I am missing.

If so, thank you in advance.

edit I figured out the max part. It's 4294967295. I just typed in an insane number and it auto-tuned it to that number. So I got that part figure out. ^_^*
Developer
May 19, 2015 at 3:26 AM
xMadCastx wrote:
NordicXtreme wrote:
I don't know if it is because I'm on xbox 360 versus the ps3 but when I do this it does not work. I get the one stat that I re-rolled and changed in the mystic tab, but the six stats I put on it don't stay on it when I load the save. I select the stats I want, save and all that. But when I load the save, the only stat that shows on the gem when it's socketed is the one I selected from the mystic tab. I've tried it for both gems already socketed to an item, and gems that are loose in my inventory.

They only thing I didn't understand, and maybe that alone is the issue, is the part you mentioned about the rank. I set the rank like kilbasakid mentioned above to the same numbers and that didn't work, and I've tried setting the rank to level 60 and 70 and that didn't work. I'm not sure what the maximum rank -1 is, let alone the actual maximum rank itself.

I've even tried adding affixes to gems already socketed, making sure that I change them to rare or legendary, and still nothing. Is there a chance you can go a little more in depth of what you mean or maybe even just point out what I am missing.

edit I figured out the max part. It's 4294967295. I just typed in an insane number and it auto-tuned it to that number. So I got that part figure out. ^_^*
Simple solution, you not on PS4 or Xbox1 so just stop.
Coordinator
May 19, 2015 at 5:48 AM
xMadCastx wrote:
NordicXtreme wrote:

Legendary gems do not exist on ps3 xbox360 how many more times must i type this?
May 19, 2015 at 8:16 AM
Right I know that, I was trying to do it with emeralds, rubies etc not the runes or whatever.
Coordinator
May 19, 2015 at 8:18 AM
under help there is this topic talking about gems
http://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/578967