This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Affix 1-6 slots under non-legendary gems

Topics: Help and Support
Oct 31, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Just wondering if the 6 Affix options on the regular gems (non-legendary) will actually work in game? Example: Tier 19: flawless royal diamond and i put in each affix in each slot of critical hit chance 13-14% would this actually give my character critical hit chance 78-84% ?

i just want to know if there is an option input into these slots under the gems that the stats we choose to use will be active in game or are the slots just there?
Oct 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Here is an even better question, at the same time answering the question you have. The only way to get stats on a regular gem is putting the old and new affix on the mystic to a stat, let's say 15% movement speed. This will in game show up as a rerolled symbol. Comparing this 2 gems ppl have given me in game like a 20% attack speed red ruby or a red one that gives 1456-1624 damage per gem. Was working on this last night i'll post an update if I get this 2 work later today. So far it looks promising:)
Nov 1, 2014 at 4:25 AM
i was working on it as well but my ps3 decided to red light on me so i will have to fix that first, but thanks for the update and hope to hear good things soon!
Nov 1, 2014 at 5:47 AM
I figured it out, you need to make an item then reroll it at the mystic once to something else. Then bring it back to the save editor and make it a gem, at the same time changing the old and new affix in the mystic tab to what you want let's say 10-20%atk speed. At this point it doesn't matter what the 6 main affixes say, they won't be on the gem anyway. I tested it and it works. Movement speed doesn't stack sadly, was looking forward to having 600% movement speed. Guess it only works with fixed legendary affixes:)
Nov 1, 2014 at 6:42 AM
yea that would be a nice movement speed lol

so let me repeat to make sure i got this right: make what i want in editor > upload file to ps3 > go to mystic and roll it once > copy file go back to editor > change old and new to what i want > upload back to ps3 = done?

now i just need to get that flashing red light fixed lol!!
Nov 1, 2014 at 12:27 PM
yeah old and new to what you want and change the item to a gem and then back to ps3 socket it into an item and make sure it worked.
Nov 2, 2014 at 4:19 AM
awesome thanks for the info. will be trying to fix this red light problem in a little while.
Developer
Nov 3, 2014 at 2:27 AM
Edited Nov 3, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Actually, In the editor you can make a stack of Tier 19 gems, lets say for example 999. Go under tab mystic and add your own old affix and new affix.(be sure and click save). Load save in game. Go in game drop 1 gem at a time then your stack. Pick up 1 gem at a time and add to slot, bam profit!!!
Nov 4, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Probably a question that has allready been answered. But is there a way to customize the name of an item or piece of gear?
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2014 at 7:26 AM
NordicXtreme wrote:
Probably a question that has allready been answered. But is there a way to customize the name of an item or piece of gear?
Rare Name is the only way. you cant enter your own name. but you can use the name pool.
Nov 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM
rare name, where is that? are you reffering to item name then windos the right, where is says string index list and so on. you can only input numbers there no letters.
Nov 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM
two windows*
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I'm referring to the tab that is in Inventory tab> Select item in list> Rare Name Tab> Rare Item Name DropDown Select names from the list change the item to type rare or greater and it will load in the game.
Nov 4, 2014 at 8:47 AM
CKY wrote:
NordicXtreme wrote:
Rare Name is the only way. you cant enter your own name. but you can use the name pool.
Ok I misunderstood you, sorry. Where is this name pool you are reffering too?
Nov 4, 2014 at 8:57 AM
hmm weird, I have never seen a dropdown list there, is in the window where you select common, rare, legendary etc. like "legendary 9"
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM
so I guess you just have to change it to common or rare item and load it in game and see what it's called right?
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:09 AM
no its on the tab named Rare Name.

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:11 AM
no it has to be rare or greater
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:15 AM
hahahah your awsome man! that is the best idiot proof explanation ever
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:25 AM
So magical won't work since magical is lower then rare.
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Right
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM
So it doesn't matter type of item it is gloves, boots, weapon. They will all be called what you select from the list?