This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Wrong group ended error

Topics: Help and Support
Nov 7, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Thanks for the program. I had this problem before and was not able to successfully use the program and I thought the new release would fix my problem but I still encounter the same error. I'm a PS3 user and I use bruteforce to decrypt the files and then when I go to open within the editor I get presented with an error that says wrong group ended. Then says it will try to continue to open but will not open the files. Is this a known issue and is their a way to fix it? Thank you. Would really love to play around with this editor and it sucks I cant get it to work yet.
Developer
Nov 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Are you using the diablo 3 editor or the diablo 3 ROS editor?
Nov 7, 2014 at 4:27 AM
Was the ROS editor. I figured out the problem was I had the 2nd layer selected in brute force when decrypting. Was able to finally edit a game save but its bad cause the game freezes when ever I try to play the edited files. Will try again when i get another usb drive because in all of this mine decided to quit on me.
Developer
Nov 7, 2014 at 7:16 AM
If you can give me a more descriptive detail on what you are making or what you are trying to edit, I will be able to help you.
Dec 31, 2014 at 4:47 PM
hii

i have the same problem once i decrypt the save file and i start up the editor i want to load up the save and says error: wrong group ended.
it's pretty annoying to keep encountering this problem.
please i hope someone can help me out with this issue.

babycheeco
Dec 31, 2014 at 4:48 PM
what do you mean by the sec0ond layer part?