This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

It's now finish sort ?

Topics: General
Nov 7, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Good day,
I started the abilities and items to translate to German and was almost finished and now the resort has been completely changed and I have to start all over again :(

I wanted to now just ask if now something changes at the resort?

And I wanted to say that I found the old resort better grade in the articles because it now makes the search more difficult as you advance could write the name of what is now considerably more complicated :(

Translated by Google Translate
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM
OK do you have the Source Code for the User Interface for translation?
I have been trying to make a Translation package that has everything needed to translate..
I'm Sorry that the new sort messed your translation up what i will do is send you the files needed to translate..
If you will give me a bit I will send yo a DE file to translate the whole program..
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Edited Nov 7, 2014 at 2:27 PM
https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/releases/view/137450

send this back to me when you are finshed
Nov 8, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Okay Thanks i Make this :)

Please edit the sort is not more good to edit :( Legendary and set please behinde not befor the name :(

Hellfirering (Legendary) -> Ok
Legendary Hellfirering -> Not good i find my items not more good in the inventary :(
Coordinator
Nov 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Edited Nov 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM
I like the new format I think it's understandable.
Now this being said English being read from Left to right and other languages being read from right to left or a verb after a noun I can see how this would get confusing.

Legendary gloves of punching <-- proper English
Legendär Stanzen Handschuhe <-- German translation is it proper? I dont think so

rarity should be first class second name third. in German it will be backward ? correct me if i'm wrong ?

this sentence had to be changed to

first should be a rarity , class second , third name . In German, it will be vice versa ? correct me if I'm wrong ?

in order to translate it to

erste sollte eine Seltenheit , Klasse zweite, dritte Name sein. Im Deutschen wird es umgekehrt sein? korrigiert mich wenn ich falsch ?

with Google Translate

that is why you have the database in the SQL files.. I have also gotten you help from @WouterDoornbos the two of you should work together..