This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

The Affix Are not all working

Topics: Help and Support
Nov 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Edited Nov 28, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Well First Off i got the new 1.3 One And it did not work on xbox 360. It Would always say its corrupted. But The 1.2 Dose work.

The problem i have is Not All Of The Affix Are working. there are 32 affix and i try doing all of them and the Most one i have seen is 1-9. i try to put 0.3 attack per second and more damage and they all don't work.

There Needs to be + Things like +800 damage or +5.0 Attack Per Second it would be much Better.

This it what the items are like \/

Gbid - Griswold's Perfection
Affix: 1 - 1,177-1.788 Damage
Affix: 2 - 1,177-1.788 Fire Damage
Affix: 3 - 1,177-1.788 Cold Damage
Affix: 4 - launch a explosive ball
Affix: 5 - Socket (3)
Affix: 6 - 0.3 Attack per second
Affix: 7 - 0.3 Attack per second
----------\/ Stops Working Here \/ --------------------
If I Put Eneything Below It Dose not show up i tryed everything.
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM
kmorevil666 wrote:
Well First Off i got the new 1.3 One And it did not work on xbox 360. It Would always say its corrupted. But The 1.2 Dose work.

The problem i have is Not All Of The Affix Are working. there are 32 affix and i try doing all of them and the Most one i have seen is 1-9. i try to put 0.3 attack per second and more damage and they all don't work.

There Needs to be + Things like +800 damage or +5.0 Attack Per Second it would be much Better.

This it what the items are like \/

Gbid - Griswold's Perfection
Affix: 1 - 1,177-1.788 Damage
Affix: 2 - 1,177-1.788 Fire Damage
Affix: 3 - 1,177-1.788 Cold Damage
Affix: 4 - launch a explosive ball
Affix: 5 - Socket (3)
Affix: 6 - 0.3 Attack per second
Affix: 7 - 0.3 Attack per second
----------\/ Stops Working Here \/ --------------------
If I Put Eneything Below It Dose not show up i tryed everything.
What Version of the game and what patch number of the game are playing on? Can you send me your save file?

If there is no - in front of the number to denote that it is negative then it is a positive number just like the real world. in real world numbers do you put + in front of a number to say that is is positive?
Dec 3, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Edited Dec 3, 2014 at 3:28 AM
I too am experiencing these issues. But for the PS3 version 1.02 I believe(The editor says 108). The newest update as of today 02 DEC 14 for PS3(I can't seem to find where on my ps3 to see what patch is currently installed but I know it tells me the latest patch is installed). The editor version I am using is 1.3.16.121. In fact, as a test, I leveled one of the characters up to lvl 70 from 15 and got into ACT V, when I noticed that I had completely lost the ability to even put 32 affixes on it, the editor only gave me the option for 7. However I DO still have the save file with the 32 affixes available via the editor on my computer. Thanks :)

P.s. the save I am using on ROS version is the one automatically imported from my vanilla D3
Coordinator
Dec 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM
XzxL0HAMxzX wrote:
I too am experiencing these issues. But for the PS3 version 1.02 I believe(The editor says 108). The newest update as of today 02 DEC 14 for PS3(I can't seem to find where on my ps3 to see what patch is currently installed but I know it tells me the latest patch is installed). The editor version I am using is 1.3.16.121. In fact, as a test, I leveled one of the characters up to lvl 70 from 15 and got into ACT V, when I noticed that I had completely lost the ability to even put 32 affixes on it, the editor only gave me the option for 7. However I DO still have the save file with the 32 affixes available via the editor on my computer. Thanks :)

P.s. the save I am using on ROS version is the one automatically imported from my vanilla D3
Patch 1.0.4 Vanilla 1.0.1 RoS 2.0.9 PC, Made it so you can only use 6 affixes on any item..
Dec 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM
So then is there any way at all of transferring a 32 affix item from ps3 or xbox 360 to the ps4 or X1?
Coordinator
Dec 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM
ps4 xbox one has patch 2.1.0 as fare as I know. Did you try to take 32 stats in?
Dec 5, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Yes, I've tried immediately exporting my 32 stat ps3 save to ps4 without logging into the character but the stats didn't carry over. That's ok though. I've no desire to be that powerful anyways lol was just hoping to increase my survivability with life and armor affixes.
Jan 17, 2015 at 4:26 AM
this might be the wrong place to post this, but I've been using the editor for a few days trying to figure it out. i modded full armor and equip, but the chest piece, the shoulders, rings, amulets and orb for my wizard disappear when i load my game but the swords, leg, belt, helm and misc items are completely ok. any ideas about this?
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Absolute_Nimic wrote:
this might be the wrong place to post this, but I've been using the editor for a few days trying to figure it out. i modded full armor and equip, but the chest piece, the shoulders, rings, amulets and orb for my wizard disappear when i load my game but the swords, leg, belt, helm and misc items are completely ok. any ideas about this?
This is the wrong place.To answer you I have no idea what you added to make the items not show up. Add the base item with default values and go from there. If it don't load in the game try a different version of the same item. There's 4-5 different versions of the same item so try them all..