This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Unlocking Torment +

Topics: General, Help and Support
Dec 3, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Edited Dec 3, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Q: How do I unlock all difficulties on a character?
A: You must have at least 1 character level 60+ for Torment. To unlock all the acts, goto the General Tab of your character, select the drop down titled "last difficulty completed" and select "Adventure". Be sure to unlock all quests as well.

I have a 2 level 70 characters, 1 level 60
All were edited by this program.
I selected Adventure on all. Saved, rehashed
I added unlock all quests as well
I am pretty certain I have followed the tutorial to the dot also. I will try once more just incase it was a save issue or did not replace. I already tried twice however. Unless I need to actually lvl one to 60?
It still showed "Must have at least one level 60" and Torment + is locked.

Any help would be loved!
Thanks so much for the program, well done!
Developer
Dec 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Make the char level 59 and go kill some things.
Then after unlocking it, make the char 69 and kill things.

Should trigger it.
Marked as answer by maddmaxx308 on 12/3/2014 at 1:50 PM
Dec 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Hello,

Ok, so there is no way to get around that? Just manually take a 59 to 60.

Thanks!
Developer
Dec 3, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I ran into the same issue. I dont know if there is another way or not, but thats how I did it. Just jump in a t6 bounty game and leech. Should take like 5-10 mins.
Developer
Dec 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM
What you must do in order to unlock ALL difficulties is change the character level to 69 and change the highest unlocked act to adventure and save. Once this is done, you must load the character back into the game and reach level 70 manually. There is no way around this because that is just simply how the game was designed. You do not have to unlock all quests in order for this to work.
Marked as answer by kenny45013 on 12/17/2014 at 3:51 PM
Developer
Dec 17, 2014 at 11:52 PM
You cant create a torment game without triggering level 60, or does this bypass it?