This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Having problems modding the experience level of a hero

Topics: Help and Support
Dec 31, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Edited Dec 31, 2014 at 4:01 AM
I have a few heroes that I have modded. One that I jumped all the way to 70. Another one that I leveled up to 63 before I jumped him to 70. And one other one that I worked all the way to 70. I modded all of them with the exception of the one that I leveled to 63. I had my first hero at P1000 and then put him back down to paragon 1. After I did that I have not been able to change the experience on any of the heroes to level beyond that paragon 1 setting. Plus there are no paragon points to add to anything from being at paragon level 1. I have tried changing the values for experience in the editor but it ALWAYS says "Experience -0-" in game and then says 38 billion experience to next level but I never gain any experience after hitting lvl 70.

If any of this is confusing please let me know. I have read the FAQ section as well as any other threads with no luck answering this question. I just want to be to level my paragon levels up so that I can get all the bonuses that come with each level, because simply changing the level in the editor doesn't seem to give the added bonuses.