This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

how to change value of weapon damage

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 4, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Hi thanks for editor it work very well i love it but i want to ask anybody knows how to change amount of damage of weapon like i saw certain people have 59.999k weapon damage which is u never going to get that amount because in affix the max only have around 1k damage.
the max i can get for professional russian fast pistol only around 24k is that anyway to edit the value to get any amount we like

thank you so much
Coordinator
Jan 5, 2015 at 1:02 AM
duplicate the item..
Jan 26, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Hi CKY

Just made my registration here!

I have a Rookie question:
When you duplicate an item on the editor you create a new item equal to the previous showing the same affixes on the editor. But does it mean that, despite what is shown visually , the affixes values are increased?

I am asking this because when I duplicate an item, i get (apparently) an exactly equal item ( with the same affixes) on the editor. Would it be have affixes boosted on PS4?
Coordinator
Jan 26, 2015 at 4:22 PM
all items have a seed all affixes are controlled by this seed the games random number generator(RNG) sets the seed of an item on creation. this is what makes items appear as a bit higher or lower but in fact is the same affix...

when you duplicate an item you are using the editors RNG to change the seed. copy and paste don't use the RNG on the seed.