This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Patch 2.1.2

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 13, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Need new Gbid...
Legendary Gems : •Esoteric Alteration / •Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard / •Gem of Ease
•Halo of Arlyse
Please Help
Developer
Jan 13, 2015 at 6:52 PM
It was released today
A: 2.1 isnt supported so no guarantee that the new items will be updated.
B: if the items are added to the editor, it isnt going to be instant. The dev doesnt have inside info from blizz on the item codes.
Stay tuned to the front page for download updates, or in here for release notes.
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Was 2.1.2 relesed on xbox360 or ps3? Has the ps4 xbox one save files been decripted?
Developer
Jan 13, 2015 at 11:14 PM
CKY wrote:
Was 2.1.2 relesed on xbox360 or ps3? Has the ps4 xbox one save files been decripted?
Pretty sure thats a negative all around brother.
Jan 13, 2015 at 11:53 PM
relesed on xone & Ps4 .. non 360...

Savegames works fine
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Benstar2000 wrote:
relesed on xone & Ps4 .. non 360...

Savegames works fine
Huh this didnt answer my question.

Can you extract the xbox one ps4 save file?

If the file cant ne read directly by the editor then its not supported...
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2015 at 6:32 AM
Can you copy your ps4 xbox one save file to a decription application and lode your ps4xbox one save file into my application????

This is a yes or no question... can you or not
Jan 14, 2015 at 4:12 PM
Edited Jan 14, 2015 at 4:13 PM
No i cant do that...

but in become on this day a Gem of Ease+ 8000 Damage but non Up Level...
Sorry my English is bad
Jan 14, 2015 at 5:46 PM
What he means ck is there are Legendary gems out there with modded stats on the ps4, but how there doning it we don't know yet. I'm still trying to find out by asking around, but everytime i ask its the same i got it from someone.
Jan 14, 2015 at 6:09 PM
Edited Jan 14, 2015 at 6:59 PM
i Have Gem of Ease modded on Xbox one and i got on Level 10.000.000 and XP dont work
Jan 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM
Edited Jan 14, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Oh yes i dont cant find These modder

The Afixes on the Gems works fine .. But the The 500.000.00 Mil per kill dont work . I think blizard Block high Level on Gem of Ease..
I have the Gem of Ease on my Bow i got 120.000 DPS and sword with 130000 DPS . The Gem of Ease have 9350 Damge and non modded Level.
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM
well that's nice everything after patch 2.0.9 is not supported. so I don't know what to tell you it will be trial and error at this point I'm sure they removed the ability to add 6 affix's to legendary gems. but with out having 1 the patch notes 2 a way to test the patch from the save file directly. I cant help you.
Jan 14, 2015 at 10:40 PM
no you can 6 Affixes and 1 different to Mystik...

I know you are not yet able to help you. Was a short exchange with a PS 4 players. But I also thought that are modded these new gems with this program. Or how did the other modder get this done ? I used Googel Translator sorry for the bad . When i got a Save Game from the Xbox one, then you can help `?
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2015 at 12:20 AM
what is the language in witch you feel comfortable with?

Was ist die Sprache, in der Hexe Sie sich wohl fühlen ?

¿Cuál es el idioma en el que usted se sienta cómodo ?

vad är språket i häxa du känner dig bekväm med ?

ce est la langue dans la sorcière vous vous sentez à l'aise?

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 save files are to the best of my knowledge inaccessible.

Une Xbox et PlayStation 4 enregistrer des fichiers sont au mieux de ma connaissance inaccessible.

Eine Xbox und PlayStation 4 zu speichern Dateien sind nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen nicht zugänglich .

Xbox One och Playstation 4 spara filer är så vitt jag vet otillgängliga .

Xbox One y PlayStation 4 guardan los archivos son a lo mejor de mi conocimiento inaccesible.

If PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 do not get the patch I can not help anyone I will not buy a new generation console. I also do not own the game to test anything within the game.

Si PlayStation 3 y Xbox 360 no reciben el parche no puedo ayudar a nadie no voy a comprar una consola de nueva generación . Yo también no tengo el juego para probar cualquier cosa dentro del juego.

Wenn die PlayStation 3 und Xbox 360 haben den Patch kann ich allen helfen . Ich werde nicht kaufen Sie einen neuen Konsolengeneration . Ich habe auch nicht gehört das Spiel , um alles im Spiel zu testen ..

När PlayStation 3 och Xbox 360 har plåstret jag kan hjälpa alla . Jag kommer inte att köpa en ny konsol generation . Jag också inte äger spelet för att testa allt i spelet ..

Lorsque la PlayStation 3 et Xbox 360 ont le patch je peux aider tout le monde. Je ne vais pas acheter une nouvelle génération de console . Je ai aussi ne possédez pas le jeu pour tester tout dans le jeu ..
Jan 15, 2015 at 1:40 AM
Since I got modded already new Legendary gems , they must have been then transferred via a 360 savegame. If I find the modders who has modded these gems and I give them the savegame should solve the problem right?

Im German
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2015 at 2:46 AM
keine, müssen Sie 360 Sicherungsdatei und importieren Sie es zu Ihrem xbox einem