This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

New Updated Gbid List

Topics: General
Jan 16, 2015 at 6:08 PM
CKY wrote:

We came back together as a team just long enough to extract the new data from patch 2.1.2 RoS..

However, we have no way to test the new id's so there is no way for us to know for sure what is new and what is not..

According to the patch notes there are only a few new items.....

But according to the game, there is a lot more than that..

This is the reason we need the patch on PS3 and xbox360. The community could have done this but rather then demanding that they release it, everyone just went and bought the next gen consoles making it so we cannot test what needs to be tested. The team spent from December of 2013 to November of 2014 hand checking every code and making sure that it was 1: working 2: correct in every form 3: exactly how it was written in the game with some minor changes to allow the program to properly categorize them..

cky i agree i believe i can help i have both ps3 n ps4 console if i can get a list of the new affixes n item numbers i can hand test them n make a list to send bak to u for u to update.
i'll b able to work on this all weekend to where we can have an update available for everyone if someone can send me that list i can get started
Jan 16, 2015 at 10:48 PM
I also meant to state that if any1 knows how to extract new data from patches of the save files and show how this is done I would b able to do it that way also to where I can do future patches as well so we would b able to update the editor much sooner as I'm on the console everday ( I live in this thing lol)
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2015 at 3:27 AM
http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/117706-diablo-3-ros-patch-212-codes-found/#entry733023 look here for some of the new codes..

There is not a way to extract them from the ps3/ps4 you have to use the pc patch and IDA there are a few source solutions that can extract the data but you have to modify the source in order to extract it.
Jan 17, 2015 at 5:02 AM
K thx jus let me kno if I need to post here or send it to u via email