This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Ancient Item Flags

Topics: Help and Support
Apr 1, 2015 at 8:42 PM
Hey, Great job on the editor it works so smoothly.

Now under the Item flags for the Ancients I have tested every flag on the drop down on same item and have still yet to get a ancient. I have read some of the other discussions to no end and have tried everything. Is there a better way for me to test Ancient flags, I don't mind trying to help anyone else still find that flag sweet spot.
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2015 at 9:14 PM
All of the flags are what user have sent in as to what they do there is no one to help but your self. and the community as a whole there are 4.297 billion numbers that needed to be checked the ones that have been added are simply what other users want to share if you would like to contribute what works and what don't simply start loading every number into the game your self and post in the ancient flag thread what dose what and I will add it.

The reason the team is not doing this for you is the community as a whole decided it was unimportant that old consoles would not be getting a patch greater then 2.0.9 so there is no way for the team to check what can and cant be done..
Apr 1, 2015 at 10:54 PM
So because the patch one the Xbox 360 and PS3 is at 2.09 while the other consoles move forward. So does that mean in the editor if I export the save from say a 360, and have an item as an Ancient item, does the flag actually take effect because Xbox one is in 2.2.0?
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Not always if the save file is sanitized by the 360/ps3 then no. The account and last loaded hero is always sanitized. That wont change the fact that there is no way for the team to check if the information given by the community is proper.
Apr 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM
DarkLordPain wrote:
So because the patch one the Xbox 360 and PS3 is at 2.09 while the other consoles move forward. So does that mean in the editor if I export the save from say a 360, and have an item as an Ancient item, does the flag actually take effect because Xbox one is in 2.2.0?
acully xbox one isnt in 2.2.0 yet still only in 2.1.2