This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

How to export with out starting game

Topics: Help and Support
Apr 22, 2015 at 2:37 PM
I just need help really bad knowing how to "export your game with out starting it" and most of all how to make the dang legendary gems in general and back to what I first said how to export it or get them to ps4 Please help!!
Developer
Apr 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM
When you start the game on the ps3 it will take anything that isn't on ps3 off of the first character the game loads... so you just have to put whatever gems on a character different than the default character the game loads and export it without trying to load the character.
Marked as answer by CKY on 4/24/2015 at 2:07 AM
Editor
Apr 23, 2015 at 2:07 PM
When I read "load your save without starting it" I believe that someone is telling you to export your save to the PS4, import the save on the PS4 and then begin playing the new modded save on the PS4 before you start playing the modded save file on PS3. So when you load the file onto the PS3, the first thing you should do is go to "more" and "export save". Then do not do anything else on PS3. Go to PS4 and import and play as you normally would.

Caveat ... I play on xbox, but I assume the save export and import procedure are similar to the PS after you get the save edited and back on a memory stick.

Good luck.
Marked as answer by CKY on 4/24/2015 at 2:07 AM