This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

2147 on stats

Topics: Help and Support
Apr 27, 2015 at 4:31 AM
hello ... how do I put my dexterity, vitality, intelligence and strength at most (2147)? I use the cky and hex workshop but can not find the values and can not find the place to change those values ... help?
sorry for the English, I am Brazilian and I do not speak mto well =)
Developer
Apr 27, 2015 at 12:38 PM
In the editor you go to the character and in the main tab it is in the unknown values.. you edit the paragon points.
Apr 27, 2015 at 11:55 PM
nice man, thank you very much for your help, helped a lot !!! two more doubts just ... the main attribute of the hero and the vitality stay with 2147 , but the others are not (ex: monk in 2147 with dexterity and vitality, but intelligence and strength with 77 or as much as the items have .. . right? how do i have 2147 in all attributes ? with the monk in the case and the other heroes ? because modifying the points of Paragon does not modify attributes without being the main ... where else should I change ? thanks again = )
Developer
Apr 28, 2015 at 12:23 AM
I'm not sure that there is way to do that? I just change the main stat.
Apr 29, 2015 at 12:30 AM
ok , I get it , tks ! ... but is there any safe value to put in the attributes ? why put 999999999 and he got in 2147 in the main stats but I could not do rift because he quit the internet ... which is a safe number and which attributes are best left without putting the points ?