This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Horizon and CKY Editor

Topics: Help and Support
May 1, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Greetings All

Sorry to bother anyone today but after updating to Horizon v2.8.6.0 this morning, i began to receive this error message for CKY D3 Editor. "you forgot to decompress 1st layer\r \n use bsd/horizon to decrypt both layers."

I am confused on how i would do this, i know how to decrypt with BSD for PS3 saves but this is my 360 save.

Attached is an image if anyone can help.

Thanks DC
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/democable/ckyediterror.png
Coordinator
May 1, 2015 at 5:37 PM
Thats odd can you rollback in version?
I would need to see the save file and horizon to see whats being done. did the add anything to file encription?

May 1, 2015 at 5:52 PM
so just did a roll back on the program and still getting the same error, could it be with the latest xbox update, that this is causing the need to decrypt?
Developer
May 1, 2015 at 6:10 PM
With most recent xbox update and old horizon I dont have any issues.
Using 129rc2 last night.
Coordinator
May 1, 2015 at 6:36 PM
129 versions aren't official yet so Democable might be using the official versions he didn't say so we cant speculate...

If you are using the the 129RC versions spicily 129RC3 129RC4 129RC5 you need to update to 129RC6 as of this moment has not been published.

There was a few errors that I didn't catch until someone else used them..
Coordinator
May 1, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Also can you check that there is no behind the scenes decryption going on?
Coordinator
May 2, 2015 at 4:51 AM
Did you get this figured out?
May 2, 2015 at 2:07 PM
sorry i did not get back to you earlier, had some rl issues pop up, no i am current using the current stable release of DIIIROS.SaveEdit_1.3.17.128. also using Horizon v2.8.6.0, how i can determine if these is any behind the scenes decryption going on?
Coordinator
May 2, 2015 at 8:06 PM
Try running everything as admin elevate the programs permissions put the stfs package back on the 360 and see if any of the heroes or any thing is corrupt. if all versions of horizon are doing the same thing try re-downloading 128. beyond that I'm at a loss. I don't have horizon installed.
May 4, 2015 at 12:18 AM
i ended up with a error in my profile during the last update, which caused the issue with horizon, there for i had to delete all characters and start over, now no know issues. thanks for the help
Coordinator
May 4, 2015 at 12:22 AM
User the chactor inport button if you have a backup will save some time