This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

experience kill!!!

Topics: Help and Support
May 11, 2015 at 10:48 PM
hello guys ... I have read other threads how I was nominated but did not find anything talking about EXP items ... put the maximum I was able to experience a kill , but it is still very slow ... there is a way to put 800 % or more by experience kill ? tks =).
May 12, 2015 at 5:08 AM
diegomoraes01 wrote:
hello guys ... I have read other threads how I was nominated but did not find anything talking about EXP items ... put the maximum I was able to experience a kill , but it is still very slow ... there is a way to put 800 % or more by experience kill ? tks =).
well for starters we need to know some things .....
  1. like what console are you running
  2. what current patch are running on Reaper of Souls
  3. what version of the editor are currently running... etc. ?
May 12, 2015 at 6:07 AM
Oh, ok...i use The xbox 360 and The last dlc for that console...and i use The last version of The editor i guess...

Enviado pelo meu Windows Phone

De: [email removed]
Enviada em: ‎12/‎05/‎2015 02:08
Para: [email removed]
Assunto: Re: experience kill!!! [DIIIedit:637773]

diegomoraes01 wrote:
well for starters we need to know some things .....
  1. like what console are you running
  2. what current patch are running on Reaper of Souls
  3. what version of the editor are currently running... etc. ?
May 12, 2015 at 6:21 AM
well u can use the born set cain set for xp and bonus sets hellfire ring and leorics rings and the u add the best possible rolls on ur lines of xp is bout all I can think of due to the limitation of the patch/console
Editor
May 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Edited May 12, 2015 at 11:09 AM
You can also mod the leorics crown to three sockets and then add modded rubies to get a large amount of XP. It is possible the 100% increase on leorics crown is only a XBOne item (I do not play 360 regularly), but I recall the editor having several versions of that item and only one was the (last) new patch.

I would be happy to send one via mailbox.
May 12, 2015 at 11:50 PM
tks guys ... I imagine that was not possible because I never saw anything in that direction in the game ... tks
May 12, 2015 at 11:54 PM
changing the topic because they do not want to fill the site with questions ... changed my paragon 800 tava and everything working fine, but when I returned it to the 10 to get up again, he stopped working, I can not earn more exp , the bar get stuck ... any tips on how to fix ? Excuse change the topic , but did not find answers to this problem in other topics
Coordinator
May 13, 2015 at 1:17 AM
Edited May 13, 2015 at 2:05 AM
I should read before I comment :| change XP to 10
May 13, 2015 at 3:45 AM
Dosent work man...a put 10 em xp =[...any ideia? Plzz!!!
May 14, 2015 at 6:59 PM
diegomoraes01 wrote:
Dosent work man...a put 10 em xp =[...any ideia? Plzz!!!
try entering 10 then push the "up" on the directional pad then hit enter