This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Item Database

Topics: Help and Support
May 15, 2015 at 4:14 AM
Is there any database where I can find stats of regular (no modded) items. I like to import them via DIII Save Editor to my save.
Coordinator
May 15, 2015 at 4:32 AM
All the stats in the game are in the editor if you want to make semi legitimate(You didn't grind for them) items you can look what the game can create and remake it..
May 15, 2015 at 6:40 AM
Thanks CKY for your quick reply!
Just for my understanding.. I go to the editor and for example create a new item and set Gbid to Legendary XYZ. Leave the rest of Affix and Property empty and the game will fill the rest of the stats by himself?
Coordinator
May 15, 2015 at 4:53 PM
zool8 wrote:
Just for my understanding.. I go to the editor and for example create a new item and set Gbid to Legendary XYZ. Leave the rest of Affix and Property empty and the game will fill the rest of the stats by himself?
I didn't say any of that in what I did say.. i said you will have to remake the item as a whole.
Editor
May 16, 2015 at 5:02 PM
zool8 wrote:
It is more complicated than that. To make "legit" items you need to know what the legit stats would be if you found the item naturally in game. When you find those stats, then you set the specific affixes on the item to the skills or ranges nearest to the legit stats.

If you do not fill in any of the stats, then you will not get what you are looking for. If you play with the editor a bit you will definitely figure it out. Good luck.
May 18, 2015 at 2:45 AM
understood! thanks CKY & Mairhouse :)