This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

xbox one editor

Topics: Help and Support
Jul 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM
Hello , I wonder if the editor works on xbox one , to ' else , When I go on the property , etc. I find the legendary magical but not find set ( green ). so let me know if you can create the objects color SET is not only legendary magic etc.
Best regards.
Camillo.
Editor
Jul 30, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Edited Jul 30, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Camillo -

If I understand your question correctly, it seems that you are looking to use the properties tab and "rarity" field to make any item in the game look as though it is a set piece (turn the border/background green). There is no option that I know of in properties to make that happen and nothing in the flags section either at this time. It may be possible that you could search that massive amount of options for the flags section (i.e., entering your own numbers) and discover that you can make any piece become green. However, that will take quite some time.

Note that you can make any set piece in the game with the editor. You simply need to create a new item, choose the set piece you want and then not change the rarity field in the properties tab. The item should have the standard "set" green background.

I hope this helps.
Jul 30, 2015 at 7:47 PM
thank you very much
Jul 30, 2015 at 8:00 PM
so if I leave rarity common stay with the green background ?
Editor
Jul 30, 2015 at 8:24 PM
That would be my guess. I have never left the rarity at "common". Test it, find out, and post your results.
Developer
Aug 6, 2015 at 5:24 AM
You can edit items for xbox one but can only get them on there through xbox 360 by exporting your save so you can import it to xbox one.