This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

attempts to purchase failed

Topics: Help and Support
Aug 5, 2015 at 1:27 AM
Edited Aug 5, 2015 at 12:49 PM
OK so I tried to go purchase the app and I never seem to receive the email so I can get past the page about the cky-ent account.I've tried entering both of my accounts to see if that was the problem but no it wouldn't let me. On one occasion it skipped that page altogether and went to PayPal only to tell me something was wrong with the merchants account. I just want to be able to get back to modding and can't.

And now its telling me invalid email for both oof my email accounts. I've had these accounts for years d so i don't know why it would tell me that
Developer
Aug 6, 2015 at 4:35 AM
You can still use the software. You just can't use the updated items until you pay for the updates. CKY is still trying to fix the issue. Just download the editor and click on the left, "LOAD" to load your files in the editor.
Aug 6, 2015 at 9:41 AM
The question is will my database be empty?
Aug 6, 2015 at 1:45 PM
Hi Chaotic

I had the previous version with saves modded with it, and I am already using the latest version although i couldn't pay and login due to the error.

What is happening with the saves I made with the previous version some items names or/and attributes lost their names and post only a integer number. Do i need to login to solve this?

Also, i could not find some set on the new editor like:

"Unhallowed Essence"
"Delsere's Magnum Opus"
"Wrath of the Wastes"
Developer
Aug 6, 2015 at 3:33 PM
Edited Aug 6, 2015 at 3:35 PM
Due to updates, some of your items will not show there names until you update. But you can still create items with the editor until then and yes there is a database just not with all the new updated items and stats.
CKY is still working on the issue to allow to purchase of the new updates. When he does and you can purchase them, then you can login to the editor and everything will be normal again.
Sep 5, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Edited Sep 5, 2015 at 1:47 PM
i wish i could get to pay trough Paypal because i can't even pay trough Google Wallet or WePay but hopefully not with the same trouble as nobodyremembers