This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

LOOSING MY WINGS

Topics: General
Aug 6, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Hey Guys

I have some questions for the community.

The first question is, every time I put my wings and then ,when I exit a party and enter a new one, or exit the game and return, or even sometimes between rifts the wings simply disappear and I have to put them again.
Did I place a characteristic wrong or this is normal behavior?

Another question, I inserted 3 sockets on wings and placed modded gems ( with attributes) on them but the attributes don't have effect. Is this a normal behavior or am I doing something wrong?
Developer
Aug 7, 2015 at 12:29 AM
1.The wings sometimes does that when changing games or enter exit a party as far as I'm know.

2.Added effects to items like wings are only cosmetic and do NOT actual do anything in game.
Aug 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Thanks for the Answer

I have a new one.

if I go to the blizzard diablo page where they have all teh gear listed, for each item, there are normally two types of boosts in the gear:

1) Primary and Secondary listed in blue
2) Other listed in orange

When I create a item, everytime I am able to get the orange boost expected. But it happends many times that the ones listed in blue don't appear.
I made a test recently creating a legendary item with no affixes and no sockets, and I did not get the primary and secondary boosts in blue.

Am i doing something wrong? Or for this blue characteristics I have to make them explicitly using the 6 available affixes slots?
Editor
Aug 11, 2015 at 4:46 PM
I am pretty certain the 6 affixes = the primary and secondary skills listed in blue that you are referring to.

When a regular item drops in game those blue skills are randomly generated. When you create the same item in the editor you are controlling (as much as possible) the blue skills and the range at which those blue skills randomly generate.

If you want to create the standard item you see on the blizzard diablo page, then create the item with the same affixes listed on the blizzard page. It will be difficult to get the exact number, but you can choose a range where the desired number appears.