This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Legendary Gems (Gem of Ease)

Topics: General
Aug 26, 2015 at 12:31 AM
Hiya.
I tried modding most of the legendary gems on 1 character. I used the "Rank" on the second tab in the item edit, and set it to say 10000. When i load it up in game (direct export to ps4), it shows as -5000. If i go higher than 10000 it becomes much more negative, even up to like -4352362632 something. Some time ago I remember this not being an issue and I had most gems on rank 2 million or something. As of today I cant find it to be higher than 2499. And that is using rank value 4998. Anything over will break it.

Any ideas how to fix this issue? I read some topics about people fixing this in the RAW section of the items. Is that all I gotta do in that case, or can I still use the other option where I set rank item lvl, type etc?
Aug 26, 2015 at 1:10 AM
Has to be an even number!
Editor
Aug 26, 2015 at 11:39 AM
A couple things:

1) Try the number 4294967294. That is the max.

2) As dt2 said, if you go lower make sure it is an even number.

3) After you enter the rank number in the box and before you hit save, find the small up amd down arrows directly to the right of where you entered the rank number. Click up to make the number you entered one higher, then click down to take it back to the original number. You must do this anytime you enter a number into the editor.

Have fun.
Dec 18, 2015 at 4:04 PM
Edited Dec 18, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Hey,
How do you even transfer Legendary gems to PS4 ?
I tried numerous ways, but they still does not appear in my chest or inventory.

Figured it out!! After couple of hours working around find the way.
Dec 20, 2015 at 11:45 AM
@schikaka, because your logging into the game on the PS3 before exporting the file, what you need to do is, download save from usb to ps3, launch game and go straight to EXPORT, do not load the character or ya lose all modded gear.
Dec 20, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Edited Dec 20, 2015 at 11:49 AM
@Cissamannen @Mairhouse, the values can be anything between 2 and 4 billion, but when ya put the rank of the gem, you want to double the amount you actually want the gem to be, so if ya want 10,000, then put the rank at 20,000 and so on.
Also DO NOT do the max (4294967294) as mairhouse stated, lately since the last patch, as soon as you go to attack, it locks up the game and ya have to close app.
To be safe you can do it for 10 mill which will give you a 5 mill rank gem of ease, you can put all other gems at max though, the only one i have noticed breaking the game is the gem of ease at the max.