This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

rootroll.dat and mysticroll.dat dont work for me

Topics: Help and Support
Sep 12, 2015 at 4:09 AM
Hi gyus i was for a long time offline. i figured out for a few days to work with the rootroll and mysticroll function but it doesn´t work for me. any idea ?

greetz
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:17 AM
i do this but the files are still at 0kb. And when i understand right when i press alt insert it must pop on an window to set the number of items i want, right ? It dont do this. Or i'm to stupid :D
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:19 AM
its auto determent on how much space you have.. what happens after you login and then press that button?
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:35 AM
check your e-mail..
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:45 AM
it is activated but when u oush the button, nothing. it cpoies the items but the fils are still empty. i created in th elast 2 days nearly 1000 items but no change in the .dat´s
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM
After you press it click file save all.. I think that will commit the rolls to the files.. i was looking for a way to handle if the user presses ctrl insert and then changes there mind most everyone uses the save all now at least once if not every time they make a change to an item (for the life of me i don't know why but OK)
Sep 12, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I press every time save all..i dont know . it is so if it changes by me I tell you

Von: CKY [email removed]
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. September 2015 12:57
An: [email removed]
Betreff: Re: rootroll.dat and mysticroll.dat dont work for me [DIIIedit:644878]

After you press it click file save all.. I think that will commit the rolls to the files.. i was looking for a way to handle if the user presses ctrl insert and then changes there mind most everyone uses the save all now at least once if not every time they make a change to an item (for the life of me i don't know why but OK)