This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Cannot find certain RoS Sets or Legendaries

Topics: Help and Support
Oct 2, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Edited Oct 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM
I'm generally ignorant of the way the database or items are updated/added, but I was wondering if some items are in the editor or if I'm simply wasting my time searching.
A few of the items I have been looking for are:
Fist Weapon>Legendary>Lion's Claw
Anything for the Witch Doctor Arachyr Set
Bracers>Legendary> Jeram's Bracers
Helm>Set> Vyr's Sightless Skull (Can find other pieces, just not this one o.o)
And a few others which escape my immediate memory.
Am using version 1.3.18.141 and am successfully sending to ps4 from ps3, however I cannot find the above items in the editor, despite searching.
Editor
Oct 2, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Some of the new items have not been added yet. It takes some time after the patch comes out for the developers to gather all the new information. I believe a prior post said approximately three months all new information should be updated.

In the meantime, if you right-click in the item field there is a search function. You can type in a portion of the name of the gear (for example "jeram") and it will come up if it is in the editor. This will save you quite a bit of time.

Good luck!
Oct 2, 2015 at 6:35 PM

Alright, thank you sir

Developer
Oct 2, 2015 at 8:28 PM
Edited Oct 2, 2015 at 8:31 PM
The Lions claw and wd set I believe came in last patch so they are in the editor just with different names... The Lions claw is fistweaponp2 or something similar and the wd set cky put in as just unknown wd set I think? The other two came in for me this patch I believe cky is just working on implementing the data at this point
Oct 10, 2015 at 12:33 PM
so am i right to say that currently 2.3 items are slowly on the way from CKY and the mods? if yes i will wait patiently
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2015 at 6:49 PM
Yes you are correct. Sorry it has taken so long to get this patch in the database but other issues arose that caused the patch to be put on hold for a few days longer then expected...
Oct 10, 2015 at 6:51 PM
No worries bud, why would we mind when all we get are perfect rolls on items haha . . .
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2015 at 3:00 AM
Sorry for not updating this thread but patch 2.3 items where added on Oct, 16 2015
Editor
Oct 29, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for the hard work.
Coordinator
Oct 29, 2015 at 2:01 PM
I don't know if you just opened the editor and saw all the changes or not but there are more to come i have been writing scripts for the past 2 days straight to try to get all the item naming added to the tool tips so you can see what the items are..