This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

GUARD OF JOHANNA

Topics: Help and Support
Oct 20, 2015 at 1:32 AM
Hey,

anyone know where to find this item in the program, since 2.3.0 has been added?

its not under shields, or crusader shields.

thanks in advance.

regards.
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2015 at 2:57 AM
It seems like when I extracted patch 2.2 and now 2.3 a few items where not in the extract and this might have been one of them..
seems to be a shield from patch 2.3 and bracers from patch 2.2. so fare..
Oct 26, 2015 at 1:11 PM
yeah i know, i just didnt want to email you again. for something as annoying as mentioning that items are missing. :)

L
Oct 27, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2015 at 11:21 PM
That's not a sword that's that mighty weapon that was reintroduced in patch 2.3.
Oct 27, 2015 at 11:29 PM
still importing the new mighty weapon does not import that. its something else. :( or at least for me it isnt.
Developer
Oct 27, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Try bringing in the Mighty Art Test weapons. One of them may be what your looking for. Items are brought in "verbatim" and may not always have the normal name. Good Luck
Oct 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM
already tried. its one of the first things i did. not one of them :/
Coordinator
Oct 29, 2015 at 4:24 PM
As of Right now this update has everyhting you will have to look at the tooltip and it will tell you everything you need to know about all items that have been changed for example the hand crossbow impeller has been renamed look at the tool tip and it will show you the new name.
Mar 23 at 6:58 PM
I bought the activation code. I searched everywhere. Gone through all Tooltips. I am still unable to find

GUARD OF JOHANNA - Legendary Crusader Shield
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/guard-of-johanna

CROWN OF THE PRIMUS - Legendary Wizard Hat
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/crown-of-the-primus

Please let me know the GBIDs for these.
Coordinator
Mar 23 at 8:39 PM
Edited Mar 24 at 1:24 AM
Please note that some legendary items did change names in different patches. You can use the search function if you'd like to try that as well. I will check for them when I get home.

Amazonian Pama listed under shields, renamed to Gaurd of Johanna Patch 2.3.0

Mask of Lies listed under wizard hats, renamed to Crown of the Primus Patch 2.3.0
Marked as answer by doug1030 on 3/23/2017 at 6:24 PM