some weapons can not find

Topics: Help and Support
Nov 17, 2015 at 8:27 AM
I can not find just a few weapons in database. like "Lion’s Claw", "Johanna's Argument", and some is old patch which not update to new detail, like "Lamentation", "The Witching Hour". all the others things are perfect, just these little defect. I really like using CKY and I hope maybe you guys can fix these problems and make it better. Thanks.
Coordinator
Nov 17, 2015 at 3:01 PM
This is where the tool tips come in you will need to use them. I cant explain what every item is that has been changed personally to everyone that asks.
And asking for the items to be renamed is not possible for the simple fact that an xbox 360/ps3 user is looking for The Witching Hour and now complaining that its not listed.. the tool tip shows the name change according to patches..
Nov 18, 2015 at 12:27 AM
ok, but where is the tool tips and how I can use it.
Coordinator
Nov 18, 2015 at 1:51 AM
I'm assuming that you are referring to patch 2.x items here?
also assuming that you have read all of the front page or the excerpt on the discussions page?
also assuming that you you have and are using your database login?
also assuming that you are on the latest build.
If all of this is yes and you then just hover over the item.
if any of this is no then please do everything until all answer's are yes...
Feb 11, 2016 at 6:21 AM
Edited Feb 11, 2016 at 6:23 AM
the lion claw is in with the fist weapons if i remember right it name nut its like at the sec or 3 from the bottom i could be wrong where is at but its in the fist weapons close to the bottom with a long name unique_ part of the name if memory severs right
Feb 11, 2016 at 11:01 PM
CKY wrote:
I'm assuming that you are referring to patch 2.x items here?
also assuming that you have read all of the front page or the excerpt on the discussions page?
also assuming that you you have and are using your database login?
also assuming that you are on the latest build.
If all of this is yes and you then just hover over the item.
if any of this is no then please do everything until all answer's are yes...
Hi. I'm new to this and i speak french. So i don't understand everything. I' looking for this item: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/yangs-recurve
and i can't find it in the editor? Can you help me and tell me how i can find it by using the tooltip? I don't see tooltip anywhere.... Also, what is the database that you are talking? Last thing, i clicked on registration and it opened a window with activation to buy. Do i need to buy something to have items that i don't see?

Thank you for your help.
Coordinator
Feb 11, 2016 at 11:17 PM
tooltips have been remaster for the more in your face toolpane. The only way to see the toolpane is to login.. The only way to get a login is to pay for it..
Feb 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM
CKY wrote:
tooltips have been remaster for the more in your face toolpane. The only way to see the toolpane is to login.. The only way to get a login is to pay for it..
Thank you for the fast reply.