This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Love the new features

Topics: General
Dec 11, 2015 at 7:18 PM
COPY AND PASTE on stats, FLOOD, enough said, now i don't have to keep editing the RAW section anymore.
I haven't played around with it to much yet, but those are my faves so far.
Coordinator
Dec 11, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Well then you haven't seen "Copy To", "Import" "Ctrl+insert", "Alt+Insert", Keep looking you will find a lot of useful functions like the search on the right click menu..

Glad to here you are enjoying your self. After all that is the point of this..
Dec 13, 2015 at 5:58 AM
yeah the copy to is by far one of the best, save a ton of time, don't know about the import and insert features, will check that out.
Dec 14, 2015 at 2:48 AM
You had mentioned a ctrl+insert and alt+insert, they both fill all 60 slots with the selected item which is awesome, do either of these use the "Duplicate" option for random stat chances ? or is there a updated FAQ with all the new options?
thanks again, good work.
Dec 14, 2015 at 3:17 AM
OK let me know if i am correct, Alt+insert seems to be copy and ctrl+insert seems to be duplicate, least i think thats right.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2015 at 5:12 PM
No Alt + insert is a roll function that will do the same thing that Ctrl+ Insert will do but for the enchanted seed..

There are a few pieces to this I'm going to show you an exploded view of what an item looks like..
items {
      id {
        id_high: 1
        id_low: 2026045702
      }
      hireling_class: 0
      item_slot: 544
      square_index: 0
      used_socket_count: 0
      generator {
        seed: 636948924 (ctrl + insert random seed)
        gb_handle {
          game_balance_type: 2
          gbid: -1315690619 (Diamond tier 19)
        }
        flags: 265 (enchantable)
        durability: 0
        stack_size: 42
        item_quality_level: 1
        item_binding_level: 0
        max_durability: 0
        legendary_item_level: 1
        existing_affix: -1038860435 (1,024 - 1,556 Damage)
        enchanted_affix: -620982138 (946-1,125 Vitality)
        transmog_gbid: 1682228656 ( base 1 amulet)
        enchant_seed: 3091075017 (alt +  insert random seed)
      }
    }
I hope the explanation of the exploded view helps..

Now for a full explanation of what each command does read the release notes found here https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets concentrate on version 129 - 132. In a way it is the same as duplicate. Duplicate can have collisions
meaning that any items of the 60 items you just duplicated can have the same seed. Because the seeds are saved and checked against it ignores all seeds that have been used for that item. The other thing is duplicate uses a sample of what a few save files showed as a safe range for seeds.. These commands are full range. I believe that the seed is a UINT32 so the range will be 0 to 4.2 billion..

Also make sure to save all after finishing your save file this is the only way the RootRoll and MysticRoll files are saved.
Now this don't mean every time you switch tabs click save all.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2015 at 5:13 PM
Ok then the + seems to be broken