This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

2.4.0 update

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 12, 2016 at 6:36 PM
so i just login in and there was a new update to the game 2.4.0 added some stuff but i also saw that all my legendary gems ranks that were over 2 billion rank have all been rank down to 150 does this mean that we can no longer have modded legendary gems?
Jan 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM
no, it just means that they are capped at that level, i don't think anything else about them has changed...well shen's is now the chip and gives thorn damage
Jan 12, 2016 at 10:47 PM
I see so it means the legendary gems and never go up to a billion anymore then? Only 159 will always be the highest it can be mod to?
Jan 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM
Just to let everyone know the max rank for gems are 150. Unfortunately, most of the leg gems with Life Regen, Life Hit etc...were nerfed back to its proper values (rank 150). Check your leg gems and you will see the changes.
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 2:11 PM
What else got broke? was it confirmed that no matter what if you import new gems they will be reduced in value retroactively?
Jan 13, 2016 at 3:13 PM
I don't know what else has broke but I just made some fresh new legendary gems and made them 2 billion Rank loaded it up on ps4 and they all were rank 150 so it looks like it's official the gems won't go higher then 150 anymore
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 3:35 PM
So it is retroactive, and brings me back to just cause you can don't mean you should.

That's good news, now I can stop getting e-mails to nurf the gem of ease and stop getting complaints of people going from level 50 to paragon 1000 in a few monster kills..
Jan 13, 2016 at 10:34 PM
There's a new wings now it's called mecry gaze it looks pretty neat can't wait till that wing is in the editor I heard only some people got it idk why but I have it wonder what you had to do to get it
Developer
Jan 13, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Mercy's Gaze is easily gotten. Link your PSN account to Battle.net and voila when you leave and return you will have them. To link your account from in-game, go to "options" then you will see battle.net at the bottom. If you've previously linked another account to battle.net you will have to go to battle.net/playstation on a pc and remove the old account before you can link another.
Jan 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM
I was wondering how do you make any item level 1 on the editor I try and some were level 1 and others just disappear in game idk why could someone help me?
Developer
Jan 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM
You want to set Item level to 1 and Legendary level to 70. Leaving Legendary at 0 defaults to the lowest level it drops legitimately in game. Whereas leaving item level at 0 it defaults to the Legendary level. If indeed it is a legendary or set item your attempting to bring in.

Also not all items will come into the game.
Jan 17, 2016 at 1:45 AM
is there a way we can make items to be use for the cube to take its power? i made a weapon and when i try taking its power in the cube it said craft items can not be use?
Jan 18, 2016 at 12:29 PM
the gems been capped becz everyone was running around with modded gem and there guy was stat modded wuith the gems on so they capped it so ppl couldnt mod then to do major damage like groucky said alot of stuff wont pull in the game but also bepends on if ur trying to pull in in on the ps3 or ps4 version of the game
Developer
Jan 18, 2016 at 1:52 PM
@Lokote I've made numerous items specifically for that purpose. Some are such a pain in the arse to find legitimately.
Just craft it as a normal item(using the editor) with no affixes or anything. As long it is the correct GBID it will be completely crushable in the cube.