This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

New wings and pets with new Editor Patch? For 2.40

Topics: General
Jan 13, 2016 at 3:53 PM
Will it be possible in the next patch by the editor to use the new wing and Pets on the PS4?
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 4:28 PM
What new pets?
Jan 13, 2016 at 5:46 PM
New Wing, there are, in any case there is also a video where all the blades are presented and one you get right directly after updating the menu. For Pets I'm just not so sure now, but there are, according to the Editior yes the teddys as an example. And the update is indeed what it all the pets to collect the one accompany absofort money. That is but that there are probably continued renewal.
Also, I have now read the in the Set Rifts also flags as a reward is a total of 6 pieces. I would have liked all the toiletries in my chest the Blizzard in the database has only we know also that the console version still has no wardrobe and how often my Blizzard employees have geschriebn may still eventually find the game or you should the proposal in Forum posts there.
The problem is currently yes that the cosmetic products in Edition currently not functioning, because we have no wardrobe. Because we can most items though but clicking on them are taken directly from the inventory and I think that in the No wardrobe lie then.
I'm sorry if my english is not the best.
But the editor shaft that you currently the PC Only Items can be used even if it is only cosmetics
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 6:04 PM
This post seems rushed. But i think i got the jest of what you are looking for. And the answer will be did you try?
If you haven't tried on the new patch try and com back and say yes it works or no it still don't. Its going to be a few weeks before I can try to extract the the new items.. How ever don't get your hopes up on any new items being added any time soon.
Jan 13, 2016 at 6:16 PM
I tried it with a few items but it has not worked. Either the items disappear from your inventory or you can not select them.
Some items you can throw on the floor and then you can but you do not see more. These are the items of version 2.2 and 2.3.
I also tried to replace the normal wing (trans modification) with the new wings.
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 7:07 PM
Then possibly there are new cosmetics? I wouldn't know. so this goes back to the point of the lie you refer to why are you lying about them now?
Jan 13, 2016 at 7:33 PM
What do you mean that I like to refer to a lie
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Kyto wrote:
The problem is currently yes that the cosmetic products in Edition currently not functioning, because we have no wardrobe. Because we can most items though but clicking on them are taken directly from the inventory and I think that in the No wardrobe lie then.
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 7:52 PM
I'm thinking we are having an issue with language barrier.
Developer
Jan 13, 2016 at 11:56 PM
@Kyto I would like to help but its seems there are language issues. What is your preferred language?
Jan 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM
I think he seems to be talking about all the new stuff with 2.4.
As far as I have tested the only wings that work are Angelic, Blade, Crimson Angelic and the warsong Pennant. There is a new wing item called Mercy's Gaze but that has to deal with Overwatch pre-order and since it is a new item just has not been put in the editor as the patch just recently went live.

As for pets the only one that I have gotten to work is the LIber Canis Mortui, I think that has more to deal with blizzard not activating them on console, or else I can see how all the pc gamers would go crazy screaming hax and why is blizz letting the console guys get stuff first etc etc.

He also mentions the set rifts. On pc only if you get to 70 during season you get a whole set mailed to you. I personally do not think that will happen on PS/Xbox since there are no seasons.

Hope this helps, once i complete a set dungeon I will update on any rewards that go with it. I see the new class pennants in the editor but they are probably tied to the achievements.
Jan 14, 2016 at 6:30 PM
My perferred language is german.
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2016 at 6:55 PM
English:

Alright the Best way I have found when typing with and using a translator is to post your language and the preferred language of the venue. This way nothing's left for chance and we don't run into issue with the lie verses lye verses lay the English language is one of the worst for this..
After rebuilding your translation you are correct that the in your statement that the missing wardrobe is the cause of most cosmetics to not be applied to your hero.

This excerpt is vague in its description.

"New Feature: Set Dungeons
Test your mettle against one of twenty-four custom designed set dungeons! Each dungeon features a pre-generated, static course designed entirely around a specific class set. Don all six pieces of your chosen set and visit Leoric's Library to obtain a clue on where these hidden trials are located. Hunt down your dungeon of choice and master it to unlock exclusive cosmetic rewards for one, more, or for the truly dedicated, all of these challenges!"

I have yet to be told if any of the cosmetics that are referred to here actually unlock but at this point who knows what blizzard is thinking..

German:
Ordnung der beste Weg, ich habe festgestellt, bei der Eingabe mit und mit Hilfe eines Übersetzers ist es, Ihre Sprache und die bevorzugte Sprache des Veranstaltungsortes veröffentlichen. Auf diese Weise nichts für Zufall überlassen und wir nicht in Frage mit der Lüge laufen Verse Verse Lauge lag die englische Sprache ist eine der schlimmsten dafür ..
Nach dem Wiederaufbau Ihrer Übersetzung sind Sie richtig, dass die in Ihrer Erklärung, dass die fehlende Kleiderschrank ist die Ursache der meisten Kosmetika, nicht um Ihren Helden angewendet werden.

Dieser Auszug ist vage in seiner Beschreibung.

"Neues Feature: Set Dungeons
Messen Sie sich mit einer von vierundzwanzig maßgeschneiderten Satz Dungeons! Jeder Dungeon verfügt über eine vorab generierte, statisch selbstverständlich vollständig um eine bestimmte Klasse Satz ausgelegt. Don alle sechs Stücke des von Ihnen gewählten Satz und besuchen Leorics-Bibliothek, um eine Ahnung, wo diese ausgeblendet Studien befinden, zu erhalten. Jagen Sie Ihre Kerker der Auswahl und zu beherrschen, um exklusive Kosmetik-Belohnungen für einen entsperren, mehr, oder für die wirklich engagierte, all diese Herausforderungen! "

Ich habe noch gesagt werden, wenn eine der Kosmetika, die genannt werden, um hier tatsächlich zu entsperren, aber an dieser Stelle die weiß, was Blizzard denkt ..

Translated with translate.google.com
Feb 3, 2016 at 1:58 AM
I saw someone with the new dragon wings that come from getting all the set dungeons completed. Is this the only way to acquire them, or are you able to get them from the editor?
Feb 3, 2016 at 6:12 AM
So far only way is by doing all the set dungeons, although i recently someone with the probe pet flying around, so i'm not sure.
Feb 3, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Been trying to make a set of wings that I can trade with other account, every pair of wings that I mod I am able to equip but unable to drop them in order to put them on other account. Is there a special feature or Tier quality thing that needs to be changed in order to allow the wings to be droppable? I did received a set of wings from someone else but does not have the stats I want.
Developer
Feb 3, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Edited Feb 3, 2016 at 3:27 PM
I was under the impression that any stats on the wings didn't actually do anything... The only way to transfer wings I know of is to send them through the mail.
And the new wings/pennants should be in the editor whenever the database gets updated with the 2.4 items I believe.
Not sure about pets though I havent even looked at those since I tried to get that stupid dog to load.
Feb 3, 2016 at 3:44 PM
Yeah believe I did received the set of wing in the mail, will test out wing stats and what not this afternoon and update if able to mail them.
Feb 4, 2016 at 4:22 AM
I just got back to d3, we only have 2.3 items right now in the editor?