This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

having trouble keeping stats out of negative

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:22 PM
can anyone tell me what the max number is for straight dex etc b4 it goes in the neg i know its passed 99 million and i know 2 billion is to high so if someone would/ could tell me what the max number is it would be great
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:38 PM
I can tell you that you should keep trying to figure it out like this: set it to 150m, is it too high? If it is, youve just narrowed it down even more. Its all about trial and error, youll get there.
Marked as answer by kill_king_69 on 1/16/2016 at 11:23 PM
Jan 17, 2016 at 3:32 AM
Quick question of my own, how do you edit stats directly? I never figured that part out myself.
Jan 17, 2016 at 4:21 AM
Under the unknown tab is where you want to look.
Jan 17, 2016 at 5:45 AM
what do you mean what number is for dex? there's no number for dex, it just says DEX or whatever the stats name is. I was lost on this question, not really sure what you were after.
Jan 17, 2016 at 6:24 AM
if ur trying to put DEX in a guy that dont have DEX as his main stat like the monk and DH u cant unless u know the number code to puting dex in a guy that dont have it etc
and yes theres number code for everything in the game like Wooderson said when u open the unknown tab u will see number coding in there with words like str. life percent etc if u dont put any paragon points in ur parogon the NUMBER CODING in there will stay as numbers and not turn into words
Jan 23, 2016 at 12:03 AM
i have the same problem.. i did try editing dex and vit for monk and still getting a negative number.. what is the max number for the 4 stats...they say 9999 some says 999999 others put 2147 hahaha
Jan 23, 2016 at 5:38 AM
since the new update 2.4.0 u can max out ur stats and its no longer in neg.... i was making stuff for mrs king and put here barb to where she can run empowed 150 rifts i tryed it with her max stat barb just for kicks b4 i lowed them bk all down to 50 each exp str and v thats at 1000 so the stats no longer go in neg no more as far as i can tell but i havent tested it yet all the way to see 2,147,483,647 is the max number however if u put ur stats at say 5000 u should be good if ur going to stat mod ur guys