This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

my online id became the name of the knife

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 23, 2016 at 2:58 AM
ok so i was making weapons to pull in the game on the ps4 i made the Ceremonial knife and did everything like always and put number code 130752 to name it king's but when i pulled it into the game the name the was on it was kill king's and that is the only thing that will pull in that way i tried with everything else but it comes in as kings .... any ideas guys how i did it so i can name all my stuff kill king lol or just what had happend for iits name to turn from king's to kill king's
Jan 24, 2016 at 11:49 PM
I am not sure what ya did, but often when going to the "RARE NAME" tab and clicking "item_name_is_prefix" thing may actually add to the name of the item, but im guessing it may have to have been a rare item to begin with, not sure.
Marked as answer by kill_king_69 on 1/31/2016 at 3:59 AM
Jan 25, 2016 at 7:51 AM
no i made it brand new but i do know if u change the one stuff u use to open the rainbow level if u change the name of that the name come up with sage's and what ever name u named it so i just was wondering if it was like that deal..... i been trying to put kill king's as my gears name but gave up on it and its just kinda funny it named itself that is all and also i put the number code is as far as the name kings and the knife was a legendary i turned into rare so i can name it btw but thanks for the info