Newer/Newish items?

Topics: Help and Support
Jan 24, 2016 at 12:42 AM
I've checked the tooltip now after hovering, realizing it might mean the newer version of these aren't in the database yet sadly.

Fragment of Destiny being one, where the legendary affix on it is incredibly handy, yet not available as far as I can see or find. Guard of Johanna is entirely missing, an amazing crusader shield, due to it's legendary affix.

Am I just missing these somehow, or are they just not in the database yet? Just wondering as I've been looking at players PC builds, and trying to recreate some without much luck.
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 1:00 AM
Since you are new to the modding and know that i don't work for blizzard it takes a few weeks to data mine the new patches its not something that instantly happens.. Please be a little patient with everyone who is working on hand typing every affix and every piece of information that is deemed valuable..
Jan 24, 2016 at 1:16 AM
Edited Jan 24, 2016 at 2:08 AM
Just wondering, I wasn't demanding things be in place, I just noticed some were missing and wanted to be sure it wasn't just me missing them as new names or something. I don't have it for the PC so I'm of no help for the process of getting the new items in, sorry to bother.

Edit: I also didn't know if they were new or just missing as well, I know the project has been around a while and didn't know what patch brought what items or what affixes.
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 2:25 AM
The tool tips will tell you what items where changed on what patch. also items that have patch 2.x.x next to it came from that patch..

Also rings and the like that are named p1_ring_blah came from patch 2.1.0 ect
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 3:02 AM
Question are you not getting my messages that i have sent and replayed to when you contacted me the other day ? do you not receive the e-mails i have sent?
Jan 24, 2016 at 8:40 PM
Nope haven't gotten any e-mails, having problems even staying logged in to check replies in discussions but it could be on my end.
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 8:47 PM
I have to login every time I change tabs its the way codeplex did there last update many have complained about it but nothing has been done...

At the bottom of the receipt that you received is a valid phone number Please call it..
Jan 24, 2016 at 9:53 PM
Edited Jan 24, 2016 at 9:54 PM
I didn't keep the receipt actually, I just keep track of my credit card statements and transactions in case something goes awry.

If it's about the shenanigans around the discussions I'll just stay out of them other than asking questions.