This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Caldesann's Despair (Kanai Formula)

Topics: General
Jan 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Hi,

A quick read of the forum would seem to suggest that the current editor cannot yet apply the additional Caldesann's Despair affix to items. Can you confirm this correct?

Thank you.
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 7:10 PM
joekraska wrote:
Hi,

A quick read of the forum would seem to suggest that the current editor cannot yet apply the additional Caldesann's Despair affix to items. Can you confirm this correct?

Thank you.
you will not be able to apply that affix it is hard coded..
Jan 24, 2016 at 8:18 PM
Hi, CKY.

I am taking this to mean that the community is yet to discover where and how this data is stored and can be manipulated. Because if it is stored on disk, it is certainly in bits somewhere, and wherever it is, it's not likely stored with the "code" (in the .dll files or .exe files), I would say. Anyway, thanks so much for your nice tool.
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 8:41 PM
Edited Jan 24, 2016 at 8:42 PM
Ok I thought you were asking for an affix that comes on an item If the affix is on an item its more then likely hard coded to the item meaning it cant be used anywhere but that item and the cube..

For what you are asking here is how you get it:

Recipe: Caldesann's Despair
Mats:
1x Ancient item
1x Legendary gem
  • For weapons gem must be rank 30 or above
  • For rings gem must be rank 40 or above
  • For armor gem must be rank 50 or above
3x any flawless gems other than diamond
Effect: add stats to the ancient item based on the gems used (ruby = strength etc)

This is from a google search so don't quote that its accurate..
Marked as answer by CKY on 1/27/2016 at 6:58 PM
Coordinator
Jan 24, 2016 at 8:44 PM
This is out of the scope of what the editor can do.. The editor can create items not manipulate whats in the game..
Jan 24, 2016 at 11:55 PM
Something like Kanais cube tab may be possible later on, such as the rare name and mystic tabs, but being as i don't have any knowledge of programming, i'm just guessing.
Who knows we may be able to, one day, add the stats from Augment Ancient to an item before making it, but for now it is fairly simple to just make a stack of regular gems, a few legendary gems and pop the item you want augmented into the cube.
OOH name for the tab would just be "Augment", lets go with that lol.
Marked as answer by CKY on 1/27/2016 at 6:58 PM
Coordinator
Jan 25, 2016 at 12:13 AM
well it cant be added unless a new version is written using the new protobuffer classes but if you cant get your save file off the xboxone then there is no point in writing a new version..

It would be nice to know if you can access the cloud on both systems..
Feb 11, 2016 at 6:03 AM
hey ck there is a way to add it becz i have seen ppl on the ps4 with it on there gear one guy had it on all his gear and it was all modded armor u have to use the cube in the game like if u want straight u put red gems alot with 2 other gems in the cube and there u go from the way i was told
Feb 11, 2016 at 6:10 AM
In order to put Caldesann's Despair bonuses you have to use the cube as CKY said. You can put the bonuses on your armor if you made them ancient in the properties tab, then you need the required materials to augment your ancients in the game via the cube.
Feb 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM
im so loving how im NOT getting any emails...... JMart83000 like i said its possible to do it is what im saying im guessing u didnt read that part but i never said i know how to do it and also said I WAS TOLD on how to do it but never did it becz i dont care to wow..............
Feb 11, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Ok well I guess I misunderstood what you said. Just take it easy man, I was trying to help.