This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Extra character slots

Topics: General
Jan 29, 2016 at 12:15 AM
xbox offers a add-on that will give you three extra character slots. Does anyone know if it's possible to mod the save file with the software for the playstation to add extra slots?
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 12:26 AM
You just need a pre-order save and it comes with 15 slots and everything that the xbox add on has..
Jan 29, 2016 at 1:42 AM
Thank you for the quick response. How do I get a pre-order save? I didn't preorder the game (either on the PS3 or ps4), so I have a regular save file that I'm bringing in to edit in the software-- is there a preorder save I can download from somewhere to use as a base or is there a setting somewhere I can change to make the save file a pre-order save?
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 2:01 AM
yes
Developer
Jan 29, 2016 at 2:04 AM
no
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 2:05 AM
maybe
Jan 29, 2016 at 6:56 AM
skypper wrote:
Thank you for the quick response. How do I get a pre-order save? I didn't preorder the game (either on the PS3 or ps4), so I have a regular save file that I'm bringing in to edit in the software-- is there a preorder save I can download from somewhere to use as a base or is there a setting somewhere I can change to make the save file a pre-order save?
I am guessing a preorder save file isnt actually a save file, I am fairly sure that its associated with your blizzard account seeing as how you get the dog in the mail box, so best way to get a preorder account is go back in time, there is no other way to do this via the editor, well that i know of yet.
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Per order is a save file.
Jan 29, 2016 at 5:16 PM
Its just called a preorder save file, its not actually the save file though., if it was, everyone would have this file already, not just those who preordered the game.
Just like mercy's gaze wings we just got, friend of mine, who does not have a blizzard account, did not have the wings, why you ask? simply because he did not have a blizzard account.
The dog is tied to the blizzard account so when they log in they get the dog or wings or w/e from when they preordered it, If that same person gave you a save file that they have with the dog, the dog wouldn't be there or would poof most likely when you loaded the game if your account was not registered as a preorder.
So its not a save file file, its just called that for ease.

PS if you have a preorder account, upload the save and PM me a link, i'd be more then happy to test it out.
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 5:32 PM
I can tell you this, the editor does more then most people know. You don't need a blizzard account for that.