This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

DIII Save Editor for PS4?

Topics: Help and Support
Feb 2, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Hello all,

I'm sure someone has asked this before but I couldn't find the thread. sorry if I spam any already existing thread.

Will there be a ps4 version?
I know it's a HUGE amount of work with all the items that are new since the latest PS3 version compared to the ps4 version...
But it would still be great for small mods ( like gold, crafting components ( specially for the cube) etc...)

Because I made the changes in my PS3 profile but once I export it to the ps4, play and save, I can't go backwards to export it to the ps3... and honnestly, with all the work and luck I had on my drops, I don't want to mess them up ;-)

Thanks for any help given,

Beo
Developer
Feb 2, 2016 at 12:46 PM
At this point there is no way to decrypt ps4 saves, so no.
Marked as answer by CKY on 2/2/2016 at 2:50 PM
Feb 9, 2016 at 6:14 PM
u have to do all ur modding on the ps3 game save and then import to the ps4 DO NOT JUMP IN GAME ON PS3 OR U WILL LOSE EVERYTHINGFOR THE PS4... also when u reroll something it renames it every roll since u cant take the gear off the ps4 and bring it in the editor so that way u know what the name is when u look it up on the ps3 save trust me it helps alot
Developer
Feb 10, 2016 at 1:06 AM
What you need to do is create a 2nd PSN account. That will be where you do your modding. After exporting it to ps4 mail the items you want to your main account. This prevents you from overwriting your main account and resetting any new achievements or items that you've gotten.
This has been covered in NUMEROUS threads and would do you well to search the forums.