This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

CodePlex mail notifications and RSS feeds

Topics: Help and Support
Coordinator
Feb 3, 2016 at 4:09 PM
Am I the only one experiencing a codeplex brain fart? where I don't receive anything from codeplex ???
Feb 3, 2016 at 11:06 PM
Even though at one time you said you sent me messages, I thought you meant through codeplex, I have never received messages via codeplex.
and what RSS feeds lol? maybe i just never payed attention to them, so not sure what y mean.
Feb 4, 2016 at 12:14 PM
I was not getting messages about replies but they started coming in this morning lol.
Feb 4, 2016 at 3:52 PM
holy cow sometime today i got almost 50 emails from codeplex lol. wow none at ll then all at once.
Feb 11, 2016 at 5:14 AM
Edited Feb 11, 2016 at 5:15 AM
no ck im having the same problem with mine to i even double checked it make sure i got emails for new threats etc and havent got any of the one i been postin on to help the newibes to moddng its funny u said something about this becz i was about to msg u asking if u had the same problem im having but tha ur post answers my question im not the only one that aint getting them
Feb 12, 2016 at 2:28 AM
I'm having similar issues CKY, it's not just you. =/ That's how I missed the responses in my armor value thread.
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2016 at 11:15 PM
Got to love this 290 emails in 5 mins.......
Coordinator
Feb 24, 2016 at 2:01 AM
Ha I'm still waiting for mine.