This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Armor does not have an armor value

Topics: Help and Support
Feb 8, 2016 at 3:33 AM
No matter what armor i create it has no armor value at all when i load it into the game. Doesen't matter what armor item or what tier, they all end up being no value. If i send it in the mailbox and receive it, the number will show up with a very small number.
Feb 8, 2016 at 5:09 AM
Use enchanted or Ancient for your item flag, if you choose anything else it might not work since blizzard changed the game awhile back, 2.3 i think.
Feb 8, 2016 at 7:04 AM
I have tried to do both of those with variances of different enchanted and ancient. Do you have a copy and paste to one that works?
Feb 8, 2016 at 7:05 AM
also, when i make legendary gems, no matter what i list for rank the maximum seems to be 75.
Feb 8, 2016 at 8:06 PM
OH and if you read anything on the site before posting, you would know that you CAN'T put the rank of the gem at 150, it has to be double of the rank you want, so apparently you only wanted rank 75 gems in the first place, if you want 150, then put 300 as the rank.
Feb 8, 2016 at 8:12 PM
I really did my due diligence and searched like hell, just didn't find what that specific answer. Do you know why my armor has no value?
Feb 8, 2016 at 9:35 PM
Did you put a tier 19 item in the tier slot?
I swear i just answered this same exact question a few days ago lol.
Feb 8, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I put a link to a new quick video, check it out
https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/651021
Feb 9, 2016 at 6:16 AM
Just as a heads up, I've on multiple occasions had items roll with terrible armor, but only after moving them from on account to the other. I know there are 5 different "ancient" selections and if I'm not mistaken, only the top one keeps your armor at a level 70 value? If not please correct me, as my thread was actually removed before I got to see any responses, and would probably help this person out as well.
Feb 9, 2016 at 9:36 AM
All you have to do to get an armor rating is set a tier quality with an armor rating.
Feb 9, 2016 at 6:06 PM
ok put tier 19 crusader shield as the tier quality and it will com in as 1999 armor ranking and above