This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Quick "HOW TO" video tutorials

Topics: General, Help and Support
Feb 8, 2016 at 5:13 AM
Edited Feb 15, 2016 at 3:14 AM
These videos show how to do simple tasks that people for some reason, even after asking 30 times, still can't figure out.
Enjoy!

How to make the best possible weapons CORRECTION BELOW

How to make armor

How to use item_slot.txt

How to change background color

If there is something else you would like to see, let me know via email or post what you need help with and if it is something that isn't insanely stupid, like, "OMG i delete my characters in game, what do i do to fix this?".

UPDATE: found a better program and uploaded an HD video
Feb 9, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Edited Feb 10, 2016 at 2:16 AM
The video is good, but its been forever since i did what what i put in the video, so the way to re-enchant is wrong, this is the correct way.

Put the 10-40% on the main page

leave the mystic tab empty

now put the item in game and re enchant it till you get perfect 40%.
Once you get the perfect 40%, then leave the mystic tab alone when creating item, put stats on affix 1-6 and don't touch the mystic tab.
Feb 9, 2016 at 2:00 AM
How come you do it this way? Are you about to copy the perfect 40% several times after that one item?
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:39 AM
to use for all items
Feb 9, 2016 at 4:51 AM
sorry let me better ask that question

are you able to copy/paste affix 1 to affix 2 with the perfect 40% after
Feb 9, 2016 at 9:35 AM
Yes, once you have a perfect affix, you can simply copy that item, paste it, and change it gbid to another item.
Coordinator
Feb 9, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Just FYI, attack speed is useless on the ps3 as well. It inflates ur sheet damage to look like your doing more then you really are. Attack speed weapons do 910 damage at the max. Not a bad job though.
Feb 9, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Edited Feb 9, 2016 at 5:59 PM
yes doug true but it lags and freezes ppl i got a 185% atk speed i use to roll host on ps3 or to be a dick and show them what happens when ur using a sword that does past 6.50 atk speed does to the game server and will freeze u hell one guy might have killed me in pvp if he dont have 13.75 sword on him
Coordinator
Feb 9, 2016 at 6:23 PM
Anything over 5 per second is just useless. My 0.00 attack speed weapon is stronger then most weapons out there. Even in pvp using an attack speed weapon is useless. For that you want weapon damage 20,000-28,000. You'll hit for more in one shot then a 13.75 attacks per second person can
Feb 10, 2016 at 2:27 AM
Yeah a lot of people think attack speed increases damage, it doesn't, it simply increases the amount of times you attack per second.
A weapon with with 1 aps will do the same amount of damage as a 5 aps weapon, just slower.

People would ask why is it my game slows down when i play online? several reasons, 1 of them at least was fixed when blizzard fixed the gem of stupidity, aka gem of ease, the other is due to 4 people all with extremely fast weapons and the game trying to keep up.
For example, if you are able to kill everything in a GR150 really fast, your going to get a ton of lag unless you have 10k paragon, the game trying to do all that xp at once slows it down a ton. I tried it out with a level 1 paragon character and did a gr150, the game lagged pretty bad online with 3 others, but yet the 10k paragon account didn't lag at all, prolly cuz the game didn't have to give you any xp now, not sure.

Anyways the video just shows the most commonly asked question, how do i get this ? so it shows exactly what to put and where, this makes it easier for people lacking in certain areas, to figure it out.
Feb 11, 2016 at 5:03 AM
Edited Feb 11, 2016 at 5:06 AM
i never seen the point in using a weapon thats 13 aps or 14.25 aps which is my highest on the ps3 unless im using it to show it will freeze ppl and i roll the host..... also on the 3 on runing a 6.50 and dont see any need to go past that and that higher then i wanted im thinking about dropping that to 5.50 aps i really dont like that high atk speed
Feb 15, 2016 at 2:39 AM
Added video showing how to make custom categories within the editor via the item_slot.txt
Feb 15, 2016 at 3:14 AM
added video for how to change background color
Feb 22, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I could not get Damage Y-Y to work but instead had to use the regular Damage 1177 - 1788. Everything else I did the same. When I chose the Y - Y option the weapon would be gone when I loaded it. Does Y - Y only work on the PS4 version perhaps?
Feb 23, 2016 at 12:05 AM
USNslave69 wrote:
I could not get Damage Y-Y to work but instead had to use the regular Damage 1177 - 1788. Everything else I did the same. When I chose the Y - Y option the weapon would be gone when I loaded it. Does Y - Y only work on the PS4 version perhaps?
Yes, you can not enter the character screen before exporting to next gen. I had the same problem.
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2016 at 1:15 AM
That's correct. Patch Y-Y is next gen consoles only. Per gen are only at patch 2.0.9
Jun 17, 2016 at 9:14 PM
So found out the fun way that if you try to send multiple items to a custom category that it transforms them all to one item :/
Coordinator
Jun 17, 2016 at 9:21 PM
volta00 wrote:
So found out the fun way that if you try to send multiple items to a custom category that it transforms them all to one item :/
huh?
Jun 18, 2016 at 3:14 PM
Tried moving a well rolled Roland's set into a custom item slot. Net result transformed all pieces to Roland's Stride. I logged out to correct but didn't catch it before I saved my gems :/