This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Need help trying get best possible stats

Topics: Help and Support
Feb 13, 2016 at 7:16 PM
So here is what I'm trying to do I'm trying to make the best dps sword that I can possibly do so here is what I did I made a new wizard added the pro fast Russian sword I added one Stat on it 10-40% damge then I made 2 more new characters with the same sword but one of them had a sword with 1428-2363 damge(a guess of what I think it was) and other had critical hit damage 220% I duplicate each sword 60 times until I got the best possible Stat so now that each character has the best Stat for the type of prefix I made other new character made the sword and then I copy all the perfect stats and paste them on the new sword added multiple damge and some damage percent but when I trasnfer it from ls3 to my ps4 all the stats were not the best it can be I have no damn clue what I did wrong pretty piss off it didn't work since it took a long time reading rolling the stats does anyone in this community know what I did wrong and is willing to help -.-
Developer
Feb 14, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You have to make the item will all the affixes you want on it. Then duplicate or "roll" it if you have a login to obtain the best possible numbers. There is only one "seed number" and it controls the ranges of ALL affixes on an item. Rolling the item creates the same item with a different seed number(randomly) in hopes to hit the lucky one that corresponds to the affixes you've chosen. Duplicating replaces the seed number on the front 6 affixes and on the mystic(enchanted) affix. Whereas "rolling" only replaces one or the other depending on which you choose. Also "rolling" (via a login) keeps track of the numbers used so that it will never use the same seed # twice. Hope this clears things up, if not check out Doug's Q and A going on today 2/14 at 12PST for some more personalized assistance. Good luck
Feb 15, 2016 at 3:37 AM
If you create the professional russian fast sword, dupe it 60 times and get one with 70k dmg on it and go back and you keep that 1 item with 70k dmg, now you changed the item to a serpent sparker for the wizard, the stats will be different.
the base stats of every weapon are different, so as where the aps for serpent sparker is 1.2 and the aps for justinians mercy is 1.3, even tho you made the tier the fast sword, the weapon goes off the base stats, so you need to create whatever weapons you want for each character and find the best stat on the specific weapon.

example, serpent sparker best stats has 70k, take that item change the name to justinians mercy, now it has 67k dmg, different base stats. get it get it?
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2016 at 7:32 AM
Um ok.....