This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Little help with info

Topics: Help and Support
Feb 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM
I'm having a little problem with the editor. Before this last update, when you hover the pointer over the itens a small window show the info of the item. But since this new update it does'n show anymore. I think is a problem with something in my computer, because everything seems fine in the editor...

Are there something I could do to solve this?
(sorry about my english and I hope someone understand what I trying to say here :-P)
Developer
Feb 14, 2016 at 12:39 PM
I'm running into the same problem. If you click on the item the tooltip will appear in the new pane to the right but the tooltip does not popup on items in character inventory, only works for me in the locker.
Coordinator
Feb 14, 2016 at 1:41 PM
I don't understand. Paint me a picture here.. the infopane is working as expected the tooltip is working as expected.
Feb 14, 2016 at 8:23 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNFBneLNpnLdXJEWDI4dERyMFE/view?usp=sharing

In this image I've selected Sunwuko Shines, just as an example, and the information of what the set do won't show anymore... since the 1.3.18.146 version.
As nobody complained I suposed is a problem in my computer...

Thx
Coordinator
Feb 14, 2016 at 9:17 PM
I see the info pane I don't know why it did that but try it in full screen view?
Feb 14, 2016 at 9:41 PM
what is new with the 147 version? thanks
Coordinator
Feb 14, 2016 at 10:26 PM
Change a few small things and fixed a few small problems.
Feb 14, 2016 at 11:50 PM
I've tried in full screen and nothing changed... probably something that I have to update in my computer...
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Try using version 1.3.18.147. Some gear had problems with the tool tips not showing all abilities.