This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Possible to set the Account Greater Rift Level

Topics: General
Feb 16, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Hi, is it possible to set the Greater Lift level completed on the account/character? If so, which option is it? I was looking under account/raw, but didn't see anything obvious. Putting pre-2.3 leveled GR keystones on the account doesn't seem to do anything.
Feb 16, 2016 at 7:00 PM
The only apparent options are

Account-->Raw-->Misc-->console_data-->progress

Some other (IMO less likely options) are:

[Character Tab]-->Raw--> (digest-->highest_unlocked_difficulty).

Has anyone tried this? I may do it myself shortly, but the way that I dance through the PS3 to the PS4 makes account setup a bit of a bear.

To be clear, I want the PS4 to allow me to try higher level grifts without first doing the qualifier dance.
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2016 at 9:30 PM
No.... In a patch they removed rift keys if you give your self a rift keystone level 100 key this will turn into what you want then you move up to 50 from there...
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2016 at 9:53 PM
joekraska wrote:
The only apparent options are

Account-->Raw-->Misc-->console_data-->progress

Some other (IMO less likely options) are:

[Character Tab]-->Raw--> (digest-->highest_unlocked_difficulty).

Has anyone tried this? I may do it myself shortly, but the way that I dance through the PS3 to the PS4 makes account setup a bit of a bear.

To be clear, I want the PS4 to allow me to try higher level grifts without first doing the qualifier dance.
You are going to brake stuff so make sure you have a solid back up..
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2016 at 11:41 PM
Most definitely do a backup save when getting into those areas of editing. One way to find out if its going to work. :)
Developer
Feb 17, 2016 at 10:20 PM
The information that's contained there was created by your save file (PS3 patch 2.0.9) So odds are UNLESS they've repurposed trophy/achievement numbers. Its not going to work. Now if you can successfully decrypt your PS4 save, then that opens(potentially) a ton of new doors and options.

And the "qualifier dance" was removed on 2.3 so all you would have to do is join someone who opens a 150 and stay until its completed. It would then be your "last completed level unlocking all others below it.
Feb 18, 2016 at 7:36 AM
So, setting progress to 100 does nothing.
Feb 21, 2016 at 9:42 AM
The only way to set your GR level to 150, is have a 2nd account you never mess with, then when you upload an account to mess around with, you log in on account #2 and and open a gr150, BOOM simple as boiling water, unless your as dumb as my mother and burn water constantly, then good luck with that.