This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Any pre-sale flags?

Topics: General
Apr 1, 2016 at 10:24 PM
Has anyone found any flags or raw bits that can be set to identify a pre-sale account so the various items, mogs, and dyes can stick?
Apr 2, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2016 at 1:45 AM
I have! So yes, they do exist.
Apr 2, 2016 at 2:52 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2016 at 2:53 AM
Any chance you could share or point me in the right direction?
Apr 2, 2016 at 3:09 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2016 at 3:09 AM
Took me weeks of sleepless nights to sort out what to change. So, in short youre headed in the right direction, but no, I will not be posting a how to.
Apr 2, 2016 at 4:26 AM
Don't need a how to, just a hint would be very greatly appreciated.
Developer
Apr 2, 2016 at 5:04 AM
Hint.....its in the editor.
Apr 4, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Is it the generic "flags" entry? There are only couple other relevant spots listed in the editor. I'll trade some perfect roll seed information for the key.
Apr 4, 2016 at 11:16 AM
And also, Wooderson I'm sorry it took you so long to do, but are we all not trying to stand on the shoulders of giants? Again, I thought the purpose of this forum was to share and not to hoard. I am always willing to share my kung-fu. If altruism will not sway you, what would you like?
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2016 at 1:43 PM
Tips and tricks, sure share away. Something you just need to figure out. You don't lern anything when someone just gives you the answer.
Apr 4, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Yes, because that is how great cars are made. Everyone must reinvent the wheel.

When we are talking about one flag, or byte in a very large data file (even if we have a pretty good UI to manipulate it), then helping someone to find where they should be looking is a far cry from "giving the answer".
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2016 at 4:25 PM
You said that's there's only a couple of "relevant spots" so you most have it figured out. This topic has been talked about on here before, my advice would be to read those threads, could be something useful there.
Apr 4, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Perhaps my search terms are off, but I wasn't able to find anything.
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Look under blue dog or per order game save.
Apr 20, 2016 at 6:59 AM
So it looks like it is the unknown6 value. I can get collectors edition things to stick now, but no luck with the bottled dyes or canis liber. It looks like my problem may be that the info is not carried across platform from xbox to ps. Am I mistaken?
Coordinator
Apr 20, 2016 at 7:34 AM
And this is why its not told what it is or how to do it.. Unknown6 has only ever been observed on an xbox file with a value no higher then 1 applying this value to a plastation file will cause the file to be corrupt..
Apr 20, 2016 at 7:58 AM
So, there is no way for an legacy xbox modder to maintain these things when playing next gen PS then... that's a bummer.
Coordinator
Apr 20, 2016 at 8:04 AM
There should be but each platform is different.. It would be like if item flag 22222220 on xbox is ancient and the same item flag on ps is not ancient they have to maintain commonality..