This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Soap Box Time

Topics: General
Developer
Apr 16, 2016 at 7:23 AM
So it seems that since the beginning of time it has been the "legitters" vs the "modders". Legitters are whiny and modders are cheaters. Yeah, yeah, I get it. But now it seems its the "legitters" vs the "modders" vs the "modders". So the modding community is turning on itself. Between the backstabbing, name calling and he said/she said drama this is getting ridiculous. Everyone needs to realize that not everyone mods for the same reasons. One guys gear might be junk to you(because its not the way you would do it) but to that person it might fit their build just like they want it to. Instead of always hating on others gear and characters keep an open mind and check 'em out closely, sometimes seeing something unusual on someone elses build can lead to new ideas for your own.
Another thing going wrong is EGOS. Stop it. Now. You're not really a large barbarian or a super fast demon hunter. There's no need to create PS communities and facebook pages in your own honor. If you wish to be respected in the community you have to act "respectable". A wise man once told me "A good man will tell you how good he is but a GREAT man will let everyone else tell you how good he is".
Also, to address the issue of selling gear, accounts, and stat modded characters. Do you think that is what this software was created for? If that were the case it would never have been released. It would have been kept and used exclusively by its creator to be the ONLY one capable of creating and selling items. No, it was released to allow others to make gear for themselves and bring about more enjoyment to the game. So if you're selling. Stop.
If you know someone who is, encourage them to stop. Its a direct violation of the ToS.
One last note, Have you ever built something yourself? You're own creation? You know how you would dedicate hours and hours to babysit your project? Well this is no different. Thousands of hours have gone into babysitting this project to get it to where it is now, but unfortunately too many hours are getting diverted into babysitting the projects users. I fear if it keeps up, we may all end up being legitters if ya know what I mean. Capiche?
Apr 16, 2016 at 10:11 AM
:) :) :) :) :) ...this will have to do because i don't have emoji (silly noob comments huh?)
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Well the warning has been here for some time now and I cant carry the community.. http://cky-ent.com/
Apr 30, 2016 at 1:38 AM
Edited Apr 30, 2016 at 1:51 AM
its always a few idiots that mess it up for every1 screw u guys for messing it up for all of us
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:17 AM
Yes it's always the few that hurt the many.
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:27 AM
damn guys what happed? i went away for a few weeks and come back and i cant log in..
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:27 AM
This is sad news indeed, Only thing i can think of is maybe every time a save is completed on the editor.. a log is saved of what that person has saved and made exactly, then the log is sent back to CKY, so if something pops up on for instance on Ebay which looks suss, the item could be checked, and to show if they are infact selling the items from this editor? and then you'd have an idea of who was doing what. Sorry if this sounds ridiculous.. but it's 3:27am here and i'm just shooting some ideas out there, maybe it can give others an idea of there own to help too? Thanks
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:43 AM
its an idea I'm open for ideas.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:46 AM
we are much larger and stronger then the few trolls that are around use the numbers that we have to affect them then we can have all the fun we want the way we want..
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:53 AM
(SMH) This is sad that it comes down to all this truly is
buh dont think by any means its everyone some the people i mod with like talen and viper we have freindly compition as well as work together to make bigger and better weapons as well as gear and its great to sit in chats and trow around ideas to figure out whats better for what toon. and your editor allows us to do this once you have played modded or mod your self for so long legit full time is no longer going to work and i know thats not your problem by any means buh just hope you relize some of us love the mods and love to shoot ideas with other modders if the editor goes i know me for one would just have to move to another game
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:00 AM
can i use this post somewhere else i will take out the names but use your words exact..
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:04 AM
I dont see why not LOl if my spelling is horrible im sorry
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:06 AM
ALSO to your previous post i say may the war between modders and trolls begin.
Developer
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:18 AM
@Whisperz You seem to get it. That's exactly how this is all SUPPOSED to work. The editor is a tool that allows creative types to craft some ungodly gear using the parts in the game put together in ways Bliz never dreamed of. It creates bonds between like minded individuals to improve themselves and their ability to make gear and think outside the box. Aside from the "Real Housewives of Diablo" drama, the main crux of the problem lies in people illegally and IMO immorally using someone elses work to profit from. But since the community has allowed this to happen, we as a community need to get it to stop. How? I'm not sure. I know that on more than one occasion I have been offered money or PSN cards to make someone gear. I would rather honor my word(not violating the TOS) than have the money. I politely decline and let them know they should NEVER have to pay for gear. Just befriend a modder, and play the game. Most everyone I know that makes gear has friends that don't and as such will hook their friends up with parts and pieces to make a good toon. It seems like a simple concept to me but I came from a different era than most of the people I run into. So maybe if we all stand together and tell everyone in every game you meet NOT to buy gear then we can nip this problem in the bud before we do lose access. Permanently.
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:26 AM
Well tomorrow morning i will get my buddys together and we will make public sets for each class to dupe to who ever should need a set and will continue to release a public set once every other week or so to flood the game on xbox so then everyone can have something if they so choose it might not be the "Best" buh maybe other will try to "Show me out'" and also release more gear into the game then maybe there will be no need for people to feel like they have to pay for gear to begin with. that will be my way of helping out and maybe then the editor can stay up and running.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:36 AM
I don't know if flooding it is the solution either. Grouchy's idea of making friends and sharing that way seems better because if they want something they know where to go but there not going to annoy you for it either..but then I don't know that's why we are hiving this conversation anyway..
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:40 AM
Well in anyway we on the xbox side can help feel free to let me know and ill do what i can.
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:44 AM
i hope it all gets sorted out soon. i want to mod again i got the itch
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:52 AM
Well i guess the real qustion is what is the BIGGEST problem first and lets shoot ideas to solve it and work our way down the list.
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:56 AM
ill gladly help anyway i can.

we all have to get our friends to tell everyone NOT to buy modded gear. i think that will get around quick cuz ppl tend to listion to ppl on there frirends list rather then just a random person telling them not to buy gear
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:57 AM
deadgods are you on xboxone by chance?
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:58 AM
no im on ps3/ps4
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:00 AM
Aw damn to bad could have worked together to make some gear
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:03 AM
that would of been kool... get a ps4.... and i guess now a ps3 aswell... lol
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:05 AM
LOL or you could come to the dark side join us here on xbox
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:07 AM
im waaaaay to invested in PS to get another system :P
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:19 AM
i'm with whisperz let us make a lot of sets so people can't buy them
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:26 AM
hay guys and girls we have to fine a solution!!!!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:27 AM
Yeah we do this isnt looking good for us modders when cky is ready to pull the plug on this editor
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:42 AM
is there anybody out there
Apr 30, 2016 at 4:45 AM
i don't know about you guys but i would like to keep my editor
Developer
Apr 30, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Edited Apr 30, 2016 at 5:32 AM
Its great to see the support start to form guys. I agree with giving out gear for people to a degree. The main thing is to let people know that buying gear is NOT the way to go. If the customer base goes away, then the sellers will move on to something else. So let the new players hang out, teach them about skills and see what they can do. Remember, we were all Noobs once and its better in the end to take a few minutes to educate someone than to stand back and laugh at their lack of knowledge.

@Whiisperz the BIGGEST problem is the selling of gear on Ebay and other sites. Its not only a violation to the ToS, its a slap in the face to everyone who has DONATED time into making this project. I myself do it for the love of the game. I've been a Diablo player since the beginning and happily signed on to be a part of this.

After we get that problem solved, I think everything else is small stuff.

Then we can look forward to modding our asses all the way to D4.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 5:40 AM
More people posted then I've seen in a long time.

I have to agree with grouchy.
Apr 30, 2016 at 5:51 AM
Well me and Talen here work together on almost every set we have ever brought in the game as well as made 398k weapons to 400k weapons together and we as a group on xbox will make sure that we spread the word that all that ebay gear is not ok and will make pre made gear to give out for free that way we can help stare some of these guys from wanting to buy it in the first place as well stop people we run into from trying to sell as well

as far as the ebay sales is there a way to contact ebay and tell them the selling of gear made is not ok maybe some how they cant stop it to im pretty sure they have something when you sign up you agree to that states you cant sell stuff like that.(just a tought)
Apr 30, 2016 at 5:53 AM
@doug1030 I just started modding and really knowing about the editor only 2 short months ago so ill be posting on here quite a bit from here on out as well and getting people to come check out whats up here to talk about.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:11 AM
Ebay wont enforce there own policy's..

This is why this project don't have paypal.. its easier to get rid of the squeaky wheel then it is to get rid of something that makes money..
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:16 AM
is there anything that u would like us to do to help you
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:17 AM
Ok well next idea we need ways to reach out to the "NOOBS" and bring more awareness to them so that way we can steer them away from the people trying to sell the stuff as well as the players who have been tricked into buying stuff already

also on the facebook page it seems to be more psn then xbox people not sure if its true of it psn just happens to have more involved players
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:19 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
@doug1030 I just started modding and really knowing about the editor only 2 short months ago so ill be posting on here quite a bit from here on out as well and getting people to come check out whats up here to talk about.
That would be nice. We are here to help with questions and maybe even ideas. I can't remember how long I've been doing this for but I along with grouchy and several other have put more time into the program then I care to think about. As he said it's for the love of the game and to enjoy it the way you want. Learning how the game works was, I think, awesome. I still play and enjoy it but all this just makes the time put in and being put in questionable.
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:31 AM
Dont ever qustion your time spent because you have helped me more then you could ever understand
before diablo and mods i had bad anxiety that stoped me from talking on the mic and even pulled me away from my freinds in the "Real World" and because of the editor you all put together i have freinds and my anxiety hasnt been as bad i have people i talk to everyday now ive made freinds and ive also gotten past alot of my social problems so THANK YOU. Truly
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM
I liked whispers idea of throwing out the trolls.. I'm out of ideas that's we are here we are a large group and they are small we have the numbers just need to put them to use..
Apr 30, 2016 at 6:39 AM
Me and talen are here on xbox side and we have a group of freinds ready to do what it takes to keep the mods
We are LEGION We are many lol sorry dorky
Apr 30, 2016 at 7:26 AM
What about setting up minni teams to help keep eyes on whats going on in the xbox side and sony side that way some of the stress of "baby sitting" is gone i mean you might have to have someone to help over look it buh i mean maybe that would pull some of the stress of you?
Apr 30, 2016 at 7:27 AM
Me being one of those that didn't bother with reading the TOS, and decided to do what he wanted. I would like to correct the wrongs and help fix this issue.

@Whiisperz: Yes giving out gear does seem like a good way to help solve the problem. However even though the ones receiving the items will be grateful they will be confronted by those selling gear even still. Now the issue would still remain because the one selling would still continue to say "The gear you would buy is better". And not everyone will know what to do/or think. Some will always have the urge to try and find something better that what they already have. And that would include buying the guy from others.

This is my solution to try and rid of this problem. If I was to go in either as an individual or with one of you who is going to give out to gear, I could better explain in a greater detail why not to buy the gear and the consequences of which can/will occur.
1st: If you are to buy gear you will only encourage the seller to continue doing as he/she pleases.
2nd: If you have friends that can help you by just putting the items or sets together for you it's safer than giving your money to a random person. Whom you know nothing about. This will help prevent any further problems down the road.

Now if we happen to have some games were we find others that use the editor I would be able(as one that got the editing privilege taken.) Better tell/ explain why they shouldn't sell the gear they bring in from the editor.
-This would help reduce the spread of gear selling. And could also mention to them to read the TOS. If they haven't already.

I'm willing to give this "lobby hopping" idea a good try and see just how far we can go in terms of reducing gear buy/selling.
----------What do you think?
Apr 30, 2016 at 7:43 AM
Im with you there maybe get some of the modders in game to lobby hop and do the same if modders are tell non modders why they shouldnt buy gear and getting more involved maybe that would help out a bit to.
Apr 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM
I try to push more people to mod as well point them in a way to the how to on youtube as well as give them idea and things i use when modding i just got my freind to start modding with me this week on xbox he already doing great.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 1:36 PM
We are making up to date videos
Apr 30, 2016 at 1:38 PM
We really need a thanks/like button on here 😁
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 1:51 PM
Just to see more people speaking up is all the thanks I need really.
Apr 30, 2016 at 2:16 PM
it's funny that some of the people responding here are recognizable ebay sellers that i use to buy from. im 90% sure dei is an ebay seller from germany lol.

also you should just keep the editor offline for a while because the last time this punishment happened it only lasted 3 hours, no ones going to get a reality check in 3 hours. keep it offline for a few months to be honest
Developer
Apr 30, 2016 at 3:28 PM
What a sight to wake up to. I'm not sure if I just heard applause or that's just my old bones cracking, but either way I like it.
I'm impressed to see the responses that we're getting even the ones from previous violators. One topic that I would like to touch on is the interactions with "legit" players. I myself hold them in a rather high regard, because they have the guts, pride, and confidence in themselves to want to beat the game with only the items they have found. To accomplish that is no easy task as you MUST learn the items in the game and how they work together to build an effective toon. That being said, they have more to offer the modding community than just being cannon fodder. So when you join a game with legit players, treat them with some respect and decency. Because most aren't bothered by people that mod, as long as you don't disrupt their game.(running through slaughtering everything) Its no fun to just run through an empty rift picking up items left behind. But, just as we have our bad apples, there are legit players that detest the idea of modding and are not shy to verbally berate someone for using modded gear. But they are a minority just as our problem is. All the normal legit players plus all the legit modders = more than enough power to crush greed and stupidity.

As @DJ stated people will get confronted by sellers attempting to push their gear on you. (sales tactic 101) But if we as a community educate people on what is or isn't "good" gear they will have the tools and skills to stop the seller in their tracks. If someone is consistently hounding anyone reading this, I suggest you post the offenders name here to inform others to stay away from them. If we force them to keep creating new PSN's to get away from their own bad reputation it may become too much like work and they go elsewhere.

@Whiisperz I deal with stupidity and arrogant individuals on a daily basis. It's what has brought me and others to this point. But the excitement in 1 persons voice as they craft their first "awesome" piece offsets the previous 20+ jerks. That's what keeps me going. But frankly (without being too corny) I'm touched that the editor has impacted you as it has, and that will drive me for quite sometime.

One last note:
It has come to my attention that when I created my CodePlex account I used an old email address that I never check. So I'm sorry to anyone that sent me messages and I never responded as I just found my inbox with 1823 emails. I've updated my info so that I WILL get any future messages.
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Well me and my freinds have started a anti bully mission on our end if we catch people messing with legits as well as noobs we will step in on our own behafe if not the hole group either or as well as ive started spreading the word on the game to be more respectfull and ask before jumping in what may seem to be a legit lobby this way we stay clear out there way and as far as it goes i have legits i help out using mods weither its farming the bounty or simple bring them a item for the cube as well as helping or making them gems and i will work harder to push my other modding buddy to reach out more to make friends with legit over avoiding them maybe this will help mend the battle between the two
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:36 PM
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:
Me being one of those that didn't bother with reading the TOS, and decided to do what he wanted. I would like to correct the wrongs and help fix this issue.

@Whiisperz: Yes giving out gear does seem like a good way to help solve the problem. However even though the ones receiving the items will be grateful they will be confronted by those selling gear even still. Now the issue would still remain because the one selling would still continue to say "The gear you would buy is better". And not everyone will know what to do/or think. Some will always have the urge to try and find something better that what they already have. And that would include buying the guy from others.

This is my solution to try and rid of this problem. If I was to go in either as an individual or with one of you who is going to give out to gear, I could better explain in a greater detail why not to buy the gear and the consequences of which can/will occur.
1st: If you are to buy gear you will only encourage the seller to continue doing as he/she pleases.
2nd: If you have friends that can help you by just putting the items or sets together for you it's safer than giving your money to a random person. Whom you know nothing about. This will help prevent any further problems down the road.

Now if we happen to have some games were we find others that use the editor I would be able(as one that got the editing privilege taken.) Better tell/ explain why they shouldn't sell the gear they bring in from the editor.
-This would help reduce the spread of gear selling. And could also mention to them to read the TOS. If they haven't already.

I'm willing to give this "lobby hopping" idea a good try and see just how far we can go in terms of reducing gear buy/selling.
I like this idea but how can you be trusted..

donut72 wrote:
it's funny that some of the people responding here are recognizable ebay sellers that i use to buy from. im 90% sure dei is an ebay seller from germany lol.

also you should just keep the editor offline for a while because the last time this punishment happened it only lasted 3 hours, no ones going to get a reality check in 3 hours. keep it offline for a few months to be honest
Show me proof..
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:39 PM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
Well me and my freinds have started a anti bully mission on our end if we catch people messing with legits as well as noobs we will step in on our own behafe if not the hole group either or as well as ive started spreading the word on the game to be more respectfull and ask before jumping in what may seem to be a legit lobby this way we stay clear out there way and as far as it goes i have legits i help out using mods weither its farming the bounty or simple bring them a item for the cube as well as helping or making them gems and i will work harder to push my other modding buddy to reach out more to make friends with legit over avoiding them maybe this will help mend the battle between the two
That's a step in the right direction.. But modded players need to understand the same thing.
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:46 PM
Well i will make sure the modders explain this when giving out gear will stress the importance of it to them more then ever im sure they want the mods to keep coming as much as we want to make them that for sure. Pluse i tend to keep eyes on people i give gear to make sure there not trying to turn it out for profit ive hear of the happening as well
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:54 PM
CKY wrote:
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:

donut72 wrote:

Show me proof..
I recognize the name besides are you able to look at his original post? he deleted it fast, his original message was "every day when you lock me out of the editor i am losing money".
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2016 at 10:04 PM
Edited Apr 30, 2016 at 10:07 PM
donut72 wrote:
CKY wrote:
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:

donut72 wrote:

Show me proof..
I recognize the name besides are you able to look at his original post? he deleted it fast, his original message was "every day when you lock me out of the editor i am losing money".
point taken here is the original post i see how this could be read either way.. first i worked hard and earned money and now i have wasted it second i cant fulfill orders because i cant access it..

I think I'm with you leaning toward the latter.

so the people that pay for this and then u take it away that how is the right u ask for money for the editor and now u take it away that is bs nd now I'm out 50 for an editor i cant use so u going to refund my money cause each day i don't get to use the editor I'm losing my hard earned money that i intrusted to u for a product and now u take it away over what this guy did or that guy did we pay for ths service and what we do is are business we pay for the editor use

and Dougs response of what we do is my business and what you do is also my business is the correct in context..
Apr 30, 2016 at 10:12 PM
Eh sounds iffy
May 1, 2016 at 1:03 AM
i think is right, dei is seller but wut is prblem? lot german is seller because 1 set is worth 50.00 usa doller in germany... so wut seller ?? who care? they pay for editor so let us use? cky is greed no share only problm when other make money
Developer
May 1, 2016 at 1:32 AM
What gives someone the right to sell something that doesn't belong to them?
All items in the game, even those crafted using the editor, are the intellectual property of Blizzard.
What is wrong with reading the Terms of Service?
What is wrong with CKY covering the cost of the equipment and server?
I stated before if it was about money, CKY would have never released the editor and would sell gear exclusively himself without any competition.
What is wrong with getting a real job and not exploiting people?
The editor was 100% free for the first 18months. It became a pay service as an attempt to stop users from selling gear.
Responses such as yours are going to be the reason this all comes to an end.
May 1, 2016 at 2:23 AM
i is already said .... in germny sell is normal 99% player is also seller because set price vry high is 900% mor than real job and cky dev is vry greedy n get angry bcuz people also mak good money.....

also i lose mony now becuz i can not make item so u need fix now.......
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 2:26 AM
Send me your login info and I will fix it for you..
May 1, 2016 at 2:35 AM
medlim wrote:
i is already said .... in germny sell is normal 99% player is also seller because set price vry high is 900% mor than real job and cky dev is vry greedy n get angry bcuz people also mak good money.....

I'm sorry but you don't seem to grasp the whole point of this discussion at all.. All you can think about is making money off of someone elses creation. What happened to working for your money and not just "stealing" someone elses work and selling it on as your own, because that's what it is really. It's people like you who will get this all stopped and ruin it for others with your selfish attitude. To be honest i'm a bit shocked at your comment. And i don't understand how you can't see the wrong in it. And your saying the CKY Dev is greedy and angry? Would you not be a lil pissed if someone stole your pride and joy and started to make money off it?
May 1, 2016 at 2:35 AM
im not arschgesicht lik americans jus fix for everyon and we all b hapy ok? u need fix now
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 2:39 AM
Ok its fix good bye everyone..
May 1, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Not sure I'm gonna be able to hold my tongue much longer........
May 1, 2016 at 2:56 AM
This german ass clown is going to ruin it for everyone
May 1, 2016 at 3:01 AM
WOW I leave for a couple hours and come back to this crazyness
Well cky now i see there is no more chance in this is there? people like this seem to not wanna change its amazing in its own.
May 1, 2016 at 3:06 AM
So one bad egg on this form makre you say goodbye? to the 10 others trying to help?
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 3:10 AM
So everyone has to follow the rules unless you live in Germany?
May 1, 2016 at 3:13 AM
@ruk dog
Yeah buh it more then just this one clown doing it there a few who really just couldnt leave it alone once cky is done im done with d3 as well cant keep trying when in my eyes it become a loosing battle i dont know what more to say or do to bite this problem in the ass buh from my thing is if cky reallly wants this to be a good bye i really dont think we can change that. no matter what we say or start to do seems its probally to late. ill check on this post again in a few hours in hopes more join in to help buh not sure it would help seems minds are made up
Developer
May 1, 2016 at 3:16 AM
Don't give up guys. We as a community need to keep policing ourselves. No promise on the service being restored but ridding ourselves of these cancers will at least make playing the game more fun.
May 1, 2016 at 3:22 AM
We should make it so the editor is tied to your PSN somehow
May 1, 2016 at 3:24 AM
Ok How about us xbox folk then?
May 1, 2016 at 3:25 AM
And your live id
Developer
May 1, 2016 at 3:36 AM
That only works in theory. What would prevent someone from making gear on one account and selling it from another?
Keep the suggestions coming, each and every one is being taken into consideration. We don't want this to end but there is currently no other alternative.
May 1, 2016 at 3:39 AM
Ok so I paid to use this editor and its for one month. Its been about a week and a half and I go to use it tonight, start it, try to log on and nothing... check my emails to make sure my password is correct and after searching to find whats wrong I find this...

http://cky-ent.com/

I dont know whats going on but I paid for a months useage. I don't care about who said what or she's selling this crap. I'm a nobody that paid to use this and now I can't.

WTF?!
May 1, 2016 at 3:49 AM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 3:53 AM
Grouchy wrote:
That only works in theory. What would prevent someone from making gear on one account and selling it from another?
Keep the suggestions coming, each and every one is being taken into consideration. We don't want this to end but there is currently no other alternative.
You guys wont be able to stop what youre trying to stop. 80% of the items floating around are dupes upon dupes that was obtained varies ways and sold. they dont need the editor to sell, you can get stuff to sell off of d3 communities for free. you can also stat mod using a hex editor, so people dont need this editor to do that. i would start by asking blizz to at least patch the mailbox dupe and possibly make duping a lot more annoying.

whats more annoying to me is running in to these elitist modders i see in these communities like that clown shadow and his buddies, now these asshats that think theyre too cool can be stopped but as far as duping / selling not a chance.
Developer
May 1, 2016 at 4:06 AM
What were trying to stop is people getting taken advantage of and exploited. Duping is a problem but not THE problem. I ran into someone today that was conned into paying $100 for wings. I'm fine with people duping and giving gear around. That's never been an issue. As much as this pains me to say, the buyer is equally to blame. This is a hack and slash game that's designed around countless hours of grinding for achievements and accomplishments. But some want to be the king of the world the fastest way possible(which is buying modded gear) because they're just too impatient or lazy to invest some time in it.
May 1, 2016 at 4:17 AM
I'm about one step away from going into my bank Monday morning and starting my first credit card dispute/charge back over wepay and cky.com.

I'm really not to happy with this. Franky, I don't care what moral issues or concerns you have with what others are doing. The moment you take money for a service for x amount of days and then up and decide for whatever reason you don't like how some are using the software is when your wrong, period. Your no better than the scum your lobbing against.

You should have honored your purchase agreement with buyers while also letting everyone know your discontinuing your service after their allotted time is up. What your doing is fraud. I'm not happy.
May 1, 2016 at 4:32 AM
well this is gonna be troublesome, and we got to have that one german douche to killjoy the party smh

anyways...
a lil' harsh but just make the editor available and accessible to payed subscribers, and as for the payed subscribers make sure that email you are using is also link or the same one you are using on your PSN/XBL account, idk the way around how to get verification+clarification on that one but we will figure something out

to cut off a lil' of the plague called germans, why not try it to make the editor accessible only by US (or any other country that CKY is alright with and can confirm the info) clients, like getting a phone number or address verification/confirmation

with all of that i also think like an account background check, whenever we use the editor and save, the editor gives/sends CKY a copy log of that save file and what items had been made+edited, so he can use and check it for people trying to sell on ebay

as for the items+gears that are already out there everywhere online...
i highly suggest for EVERYONE to join and be part of some small and large groups+communities of D3ROS console on your area or whatever you can find online on the internet to warn and spread the news about the modders who's selling those modded gear for money when they can actually get it free, some of you can volunteer to mod and give away gears+equipment for free, or inform them about the editor like really link them here but idk if this might be counter-productive though pointing them here
May 1, 2016 at 4:45 AM
@Rhokk
Thanks for the constructive criticism now how bout we you help be productive and help fix the issues.
Stop being about just you and be about us as hole!
May 1, 2016 at 5:00 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
@Rhokk
Thanks for the constructive criticism now how bout we you help be productive and help fix the issues.
Stop being about just you and be about us as hole!
If you paid my charge of $30 that it cost me for my 1 month, then you could speak for me. You didn't, I paid it and I think it gives me a voice, however small that it may be.

Want to fix this stupid quarrel? Make the editor free like it was in the beginning and like they were back in the diablo 1 and 2 days. Remember jamella and the other editors? They were free and so widespread that everyone used them. Who would pay for items when you can just make your own? If someone did pay, who cares. That buyer is an idiot.

Anyways, I'm standing behind my decision to charge back if I don't get my remaining ~2 weeks. Honor my time or I'll just get my money back. Either way, you've lost me as a repeat buyer that's for damn sure.
May 1, 2016 at 5:17 AM
i cant believe ppl are still doing this knowing they can and will be banned.... and knowning it can fuck everyone else over but they just dont care.... and this is a big HARD kick to the balls for me and im guessing alot of us.

when we havent done anything wrong and we get cut off to which sucks ass becz the ppl that use the editor to vent and have fun crews us the most becz this is the only editor u can use usb and dont need a JB ps3 system to us...

i so upset over this matter if i Honestly if i was cky i would let my friends and the ppl that helped me with the editor and the ppl i knoiw that i can trust to use it with out breaking the terms of us....

we all in here all modders that know right from wrong or should i say should know right from wrong we should look out for each other most of all show the man and men that spent hrs upon hrs doing coding so everything can in joy the editor

We need and should give them respect of of us all and we should look out for one another and not be turning on each other what kind of f...ing sh.. is that really come on ppl grow up...

if u guys cant go by the f...ing rules them stop modding and f...ing it up for the rest of us... so we can still continue to help and give stuff for FREE and maybe just maybe it wont cost anymore if stop going against the rules and

i do like helping ppl and giving out stuff as long as they dont bug me for it or ask me for any most of the time if there cool and dont ask me at all i will either give them a set or a weapon etc or in some cases i will mod there account for them.......

. and i do hope i can continue helping ppl out and this sucks becz it stops us from helping ppl... but now i fear that some modders will no longer give stuff out becz of the ass holes that do ppl wrong and they dont want to lose or give there stuff out as mush which sucks becz i think everyone should try modding its really fun to do and with this ediotr its very easy to do

so my question is what can us modders that havent done anything wrong .... what can we do in order to fix this matter so we all can in joy the editor we all love and in joy using and playing around with..... and most of all helping others that dont know or cant mod. in joy mods and much was well all do???????
May 1, 2016 at 5:37 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
i cant believe ppl are still doing this knowing they can and will be banned.... and knowning it can fuck everyone else over but they just dont care.... and this is a big HARD kick to the balls for me and im guessing alot of us.

when we havent done anything wrong and we get cut off to which sucks ass becz the ppl that use the editor to vent and have fun crews us the most becz this is the only editor u can use usb and dont need a JB ps3 system to us...

i so upset over this matter if i Honestly if i was cky i would let my friends and the ppl that helped me with the editor and the ppl i knoiw that i can trust to use it with out breaking the terms of us....

we all in here all modders that know right from wrong or should i say should know right from wrong we should look out for each other most of all show the man and men that spent hrs upon hrs doing coding so everything can in joy the editor

We need and should give them respect of of us all and we should look out for one another and not be turning on each other what kind of f...ing sh.. is that really come on ppl grow up...

if u guys cant go by the f...ing rules them stop modding and f...ing it up for the rest of us... so we can still continue to help and give stuff for FREE and maybe just maybe it wont cost anymore if stop going against the rules and

i do like helping ppl and giving out stuff as long as they dont bug me for it or ask me for any most of the time if there cool and dont ask me at all i will either give them a set or a weapon etc or in some cases i will mod there account for them.......

. and i do hope i can continue helping ppl out and this sucks becz it stops us from helping ppl... but now i fear that some modders will no longer give stuff out becz of the ass holes that do ppl wrong and they dont want to lose or give there stuff out as mush which sucks becz i think everyone should try modding its really fun to do and with this ediotr its very easy to do

so my question is what can us modders that havent done anything wrong .... what can we do in order to fix this matter so we all can in joy the editor we all love and in joy using and playing around with..... and most of all helping others that dont know or cant mod. in joy mods and much was well all do???????
arent you one of those modders that talk a lot of garbage in games because you think your items are better than ours? lol

cky i hope you keep your editor offline for a while; i see a bunch of scum coming out now that its offline. also your front page ranting about sellers is just as much to blame because you're just giving people ideas.
May 1, 2016 at 5:53 AM
donut72 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:

arent you one of those modders that talk a lot of garbage in games because you think your items are better than ours? lol
this...

lot of hypercrits and in game douche bags i've met before in this thread now crying their way out of a jam and some are even sellers themselves.
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 6:01 AM
donut72 wrote:
cky i hope you keep your editor offline for a while; i see a bunch of scum coming out now that its offline. also your front page ranting about sellers is just as much to blame because you're just giving people ideas.
I agree I have no ideas to give I'm out of ideas Share some of yours..
May 1, 2016 at 6:03 AM
techisoba wrote:
why not try it to make the editor accessible only by US
the German and UK virtual item economy is insanely large this idea would help
May 1, 2016 at 6:04 AM
donut72 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:

and this is what cky was talking about wow and no however i do point out that most are doing something wrong and try to tell them dif and they get but hurt so im gussing ur one of them lol
May 1, 2016 at 6:06 AM
This editor is good to use... as i had been using for quite sometime...hopefully it will be back online soon...
May 1, 2016 at 6:10 AM
jamesr3 wrote:
donut72 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:

this...

lot of hypercrits and in game douche bags i've met before in this thread now crying their way out of a jam and some are even sellers themselves.
again this is what cky is talking about we should go after each instead help one another and how u guys still do it even tho this is one of the reasons

i have great idea why dont u guys stop pionting the fucking finger at each other and start asking what we or u guys can do it fix this matter so we can go bk and in joy modding .... know i understand more now then ever where cky is coming from and im sorry brother u had to do this to everyone becz u dont know what to do its a sad night in deed for this modding community
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 6:12 AM
donut72 wrote:
I'm here listing and I'm open to ideas.. this month 'm going to be paying for the service because the main page is down that is how not about money this is to me.. this is about the community.. you tell me why i just heard about some guy getting ripped off in a game for 80.00 for a pare of wings that are in the new patch that people are still farming for dude said 4 20.00 amazon cards for the wings he said OK then the guy left without giving him the wings how is this my problem there not even in the editor yet why because I'm the guy with the editor and everyone looks at me to point the finger..

what about this e-mail.?
hi i bought this editor from one of your service men for $500.00 and i can not get this to work. i tried to contact the man who sold this to me killaking but he does not respond anymore after he got the money from my green dot card and i just received this in the mail how can i start using it?

what about this one?

HI I JUST PURCHASED THIS THRU ONE OF UR EMPLOYEES ILIL_SHADOW_ILIL OR SOMETHING WHO I MET IN A GAME AND HE SAID HE SELLS MODS AND HAS A EDITOR TO SELL TO ME AND I WAS PROMISED A WORKING EDITOR TO BE SENT TO MY HOME BUT WHAT YOU SENT ME IN THE MAIL WAS A PIECE OF PAPER AND A LINK TO A FILE AND WHEN I OPENED IT IT TELLS ME I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN??? I PAID $200.00 FOR THIS EDITOR Y DO I NOW HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE? CAN I GET A REFUND WTF IS GOING ON?

IS THIS A SCAM?

I have a few hundred emails like this and its a free program and that was before I started charging so that I could manage the user base..
May 1, 2016 at 6:15 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
jamesr3 wrote:
donut72 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:

this...

again this is what cky is talking about we should go after each instead help one another and how u guys still do it even tho this is one of the reasons

i have great idea why dont u guys stop pionting the fucking finger at each other and start asking what we or u guys can do it fix this matter so we can go bk and in joy modding .... know i understand more now then ever where cky is coming from and im sorry brother u had to do this to everyone becz u dont know what to do its a sad night in deed for this modding community
the last time i saw you in a game you called me a f****** newbie because my weapon mod was only 280k then went on a bragging spree about your 400+k weapon so the other dude has the right impression of you. now if you think thats help then i dont need it lol.
May 1, 2016 at 6:34 AM
OK SO LOOK HOW Y'ALL JUST TURNED AND POINTED FINGERS ABOUT HE DID OR DOING THIS AND YEAH WELL YOU AS WELL WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK ARE YALL DOING I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE MAN AND WE JUST SPOKE ON THIS HOLE THING AND IT CRAZY NOT EVEN 10 MINS LATER THIS SHIT,

WE ALL ARE MODDERS WE ALL LOVE MODS WE ALL LIKE WHAT WE DO WE ARE A GROUP WE ARE LEGION WE ARE MANY NOW GET THE EGO OUT THE CONVO AND LETS FIGURE OUT WHAT WE CAN DO RATHER THEN TURN ON EACH OTHER AND BITE HEADS LIKE SAVAGES STOP POINTING FINGERS AND LETS GET DOWN TO THE REAL PROBLEM WE HAVE TROLLS AND ASSHOLES WHO WANT TO RUN SCAMS TAKE FOKE MONEY AND CKY GETS BLAMED IF YALL WANT HIM TO HELP US ACT LIKE IT AND LETS START TAKING AIM ON THESE ASS CLOWNS OVER EACH OTHER I ADMIT I MET MANY MODDERS IN THE GAME I DONT LIKE OR CANT STAND THE EGO OF BUH THATS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE WANT TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT MONEY AND PIN IT TO CKY HOW DO WE FIX THIS

STEP 1, BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER AS A GROUP
STEP 2. SPREAD AWARENESS (THERE IS A GROUP THERE IS CHATS FACEBOOKS TWITTERS EVEN CODE PLEX THERE ARE LIKE MINED PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP)
STEP 3. BOOT THESE HOAX FROM LOBBYS GET THEM OUT ARE GAMES SO THEY CANT SCAM FOLK
STEP 4. AS MODDERS MAKE GEAR JUST TO HAND OUT SWORDS RINGS AMULETS KEEP PUBLIC GEAR ON STAND BY THAT WAY WHEN THEY ASK THEY HAVE IT THIS WILL LEAD SOME FROM FEELING THE NEED TO BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE
STEP 5. GET YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP BUILD MINI GROUPS INSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY TO HELP SPREAD THE WEALTH(GEAR)

SPEAK UP WHEN YOU SEE THESE SCAMS IN LOBBYS SPEAK UP TELL YOUR FREINDS TO DO THE SAME

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WE TURNED INTO SMALL GROUPS TREW OUT SONY AND MICROSOFT AND WHEN THE BIGGEST ISSUE HIT(NO ONE HAS THE EDITOR)
WE CANT EVEN GET ALONG TO FIX THE PROBLEM WHY WELL LETS CHANGE IT LETS GET OUR VOICE BACK CKY JOB ISNT AND WAS NEVER TO WATCH OVER US IT WAS OUR JOB TO WATCH OVER US.
SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO CAN WE GET TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THIS CAN WE BECOME LEGION OR DOES CKY NEED TO SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN CAUSE HONESTLY AT THE END OF THE DAY HE CAN WALK AWAY AND NOT LOOK BACK CAN WE? OR DO WE PULL TOGETHER AND TAKE FULL AIM ON THE TRUE PROBLEM?
May 1, 2016 at 6:38 AM
CKY wrote:
donut72 wrote:
I'm here listing and I'm open to ideas.. this month 'm going to be paying for the service because the main page is down that is how not about money this is to me.. this is about the community.. you tell me why i just heard about some guy getting ripped off in a game for 80.00 for a pare of wings that are in the new patch that people are still farming for dude said 4 20.00 amazon cards for the wings he said OK then the guy left without giving him the wings how is this my problem there not even in the editor yet why because I'm the guy with the editor and everyone looks at me to point the finger..

what about this e-mail.?
hi i bought this editor from one of your service men for $500.00 and i can not get this to work. i tried to contact the man who sold this to me killaking but he does not respond anymore after he got the money from my green dot card and i just received this in the mail how can i start using it?

what about this one?

HI I JUST PURCHASED THIS THRU ONE OF UR EMPLOYEES ILIL_SHADOW_ILIL OR SOMETHING WHO I MET IN A GAME AND HE SAID HE SELLS MODS AND HAS A EDITOR TO SELL TO ME AND I WAS PROMISED A WORKING EDITOR TO BE SENT TO MY HOME BUT WHAT YOU SENT ME IN THE MAIL WAS A PIECE OF PAPER AND A LINK TO A FILE AND WHEN I OPENED IT IT TELLS ME I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN??? I PAID $200.00 FOR THIS EDITOR Y DO I NOW HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE? CAN I GET A REFUND WTF IS GOING ON?

IS THIS A SCAM?

I have a few hundred emails like this and its a free program and that was before I started charging so that I could manage the user base..
well like i said i would let my friends and ppl i cant trust with the editor use it and everyone else would have to link there psn with there codeplex account for everyone that why they cant make a dif psn account so they cant get banned for trying to sell it ... and then u have guys out there look for guys trying to sell gear etc so it takes alot of stress off of cky and we can come to a big ass community and say hey bro this ppl are selling and need to be banned heres or proof if u need it etc is what i think we should all do for the programmers and for the most importantly cky ... but thats just me and trying to let everyone know its free but the editor itself when to want the full version of it of course
May 1, 2016 at 6:43 AM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 6:44 AM
I'm with WHiiSPERZ !!
May 1, 2016 at 6:46 AM
Like i said i just spoke with cky on the phone and this is out of control what people dont understand is he doesnt want to handle this no more he wants us to handle it as a modder make a boot gem and kick these tards show them the modders have more power then the scamers show the modders who wanna sell gear it not cool stop it or become a target of the bigger community dont wanna make a list cool make sure you can prove with out a dout there a reason they should be on said list because i can tell you now a list for banned or black list will only result in people trowing people under a freight train for there own selfish gain and incontinent modder will get caught up in horrible things you catch them in the act deal with it in game dont bring it to cky inless you have proof and you and the community tried to no progress on said person(s) in question.
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 6:47 AM
Why keep it open for a few people? Who's gonna pay for the upkeep?
May 1, 2016 at 6:48 AM
@rukdog
Your not just with me your with legion it about time we as a group took charge and stomp out some of the issues we can deal with if cky gets stressed out from bs we should be handling then good bye editor for everyone.
May 1, 2016 at 6:50 AM
Just sad all this went down like this. CKY did a lot of work and a great job. Hope there is a solution at some point. If people were not paying for this stuff and doing some research before getting scammed. I just cant believe people would pay for items.
May 1, 2016 at 6:54 AM
redokc wrote:
Just sad all this went down like this. CKY did a lot of work and a great job. Hope there is a solution at some point. If people were not paying for this stuff and doing some research before getting scammed. I just cant believe people would pay for items.
WEll this becomes our fault maybe we should get out our private lobbys and chats and stat making a bit more noise as in its our job to make the people knowledgeable not everyone knows to do there research some people just want things and dont think it trew so lets get out there and spread the knowledge
May 1, 2016 at 6:55 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
OK SO LOOK HOW Y'ALL JUST TURNED AND POINTED FINGERS ABOUT HE DID OR DOING THIS AND YEAH WELL YOU AS WELL WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK ARE YALL DOING I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE MAN AND WE JUST SPOKE ON THIS HOLE THING AND IT CRAZY NOT EVEN 10 MINS LATER THIS SHIT,

WE ALL ARE MODDERS WE ALL LOVE MODS WE ALL LIKE WHAT WE DO WE ARE A GROUP WE ARE LEGION WE ARE MANY NOW GET THE EGO OUT THE CONVO AND LETS FIGURE OUT WHAT WE CAN DO RATHER THEN TURN ON EACH OTHER AND BITE HEADS LIKE SAVAGES STOP POINTING FINGERS AND LETS GET DOWN TO THE REAL PROBLEM WE HAVE TROLLS AND ASSHOLES WHO WANT TO RUN SCAMS TAKE FOKE MONEY AND CKY GETS BLAMED IF YALL WANT HIM TO HELP US ACT LIKE IT AND LETS START TAKING AIM ON THESE ASS CLOWNS OVER EACH OTHER I ADMIT I MET MANY MODDERS IN THE GAME I DONT LIKE OR CANT STAND THE EGO OF BUH THATS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE WANT TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT MONEY AND PIN IT TO CKY HOW DO WE FIX THIS

STEP 1, BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER AS A GROUP
STEP 2. SPREAD AWARENESS (THERE IS A GROUP THERE IS CHATS FACEBOOKS TWITTERS EVEN CODE PLEX THERE ARE LIKE MINED PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP)
STEP 3. BOOT THESE HOAX FROM LOBBYS GET THEM OUT ARE GAMES SO THEY CANT SCAM FOLK
STEP 4. AS MODDERS MAKE GEAR JUST TO HAND OUT SWORDS RINGS AMULETS KEEP PUBLIC GEAR ON STAND BY THAT WAY WHEN THEY ASK THEY HAVE IT THIS WILL LEAD SOME FROM FEELING THE NEED TO BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE
STEP 5. GET YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP BUILD MINI GROUPS INSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY TO HELP SPREAD THE WEALTH(GEAR)

SPEAK UP WHEN YOU SEE THESE SCAMS IN LOBBYS SPEAK UP TELL YOUR FREINDS TO DO THE SAME

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WE TURNED INTO SMALL GROUPS TREW OUT SONY AND MICROSOFT AND WHEN THE BIGGEST ISSUE HIT(NO ONE HAS THE EDITOR)
WE CANT EVEN GET ALONG TO FIX THE PROBLEM WHY WELL LETS CHANGE IT LETS GET OUR VOICE BACK CKY JOB ISNT AND WAS NEVER TO WATCH OVER US IT WAS OUR JOB TO WATCH OVER US.
SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO CAN WE GET TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THIS CAN WE BECOME LEGION OR DOES CKY NEED TO SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN CAUSE HONESTLY AT THE END OF THE DAY HE CAN WALK AWAY AND NOT LOOK BACK CAN WE? OR DO WE PULL TOGETHER AND TAKE FULL AIM ON THE TRUE PROBLEM?
hey CKY i think we found it bro i agree with this person right here what say u Big C
May 1, 2016 at 6:57 AM
THOU SHALL HELP THY NEIGHBOR COOL HOW ABOUT THALL SHALL HELP THY MODDED COMMUNITY? If we going to go trew this why not work together
May 1, 2016 at 6:58 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
redokc wrote:
WEll this becomes our fault maybe we should get out our private lobbys and chats and stat making a bit more noise as in its our job to make the people knowledgeable not everyone knows to do there research some people just want things and dont think it trew so lets get out there and spread the knowledge
I agree we should spread the word. It seemed to help out a group I had found earlier.
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 7:03 AM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 7:08 AM
It's a start. Keep on going
May 1, 2016 at 7:08 AM
doug1030 wrote:
It's a start. Come going
^ thats my a game for the night im let those post sit and see what other people add im damn near asleep right now people buh belive i will be on to keep tabs on this tell your friends to tell there friends to come join in shoot ideas and leave there egos at the door no need for he said she said shit here where not out to kick each others ass we are here to kick this problem.
May 1, 2016 at 7:09 AM
I agree come together and turn in the scammers. I know Microsoft has a enforcement group that if you call the 4myxbox and ask for the department and let them know of the scammer they will bann them
May 1, 2016 at 7:13 AM
redokc wrote:
I agree come together and turn in the scammers. I know Microsoft has a enforcement group that if you call the 4myxbox and ask for the department and let them know of the scammer they will bann them
That sounds like a idea BUT i have had plenty of people say they will report me for modding and im still in game so how serious can they really take it buuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh im sure if enough report where to be made good bye said person buh how hard it is for them to make a new account on xbox or psn its a step buh we need more and we need to be able to keep it up so they know this is no longer a joke we on some let there be war stuff
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 7:16 AM
Stuffs*
May 1, 2016 at 7:17 AM
doug1030 wrote:
the ones that can help and everyone that has the money to donate it shouldnt be up to cky and the programmers to keep it up and running or cky give the personal ok to sell gear programmers only aloud tho and he makes like account to where when ppl pay for the gear it goes into the editor account sorry yes i been drinking and yes i know i said i would put down the key bored and im sorry i broke that promise to my close friends plz forgive me i and i get banned for braking my promise i understand...

but u guys know me i couldnt just sit here and read all of this bs hes said this he did that not the fucking piont this is why cky is where is is becz if whats going on now pointing the finger instead of comeing together trying to fix the matter at hand and i hope for good this time i know alot of ppl hate me but i really dont give a shit the way i see it is ur either cool with me or ur not but i agree with whisperz 100% i would said thats a better idea them mine but again like i said im a ass hole :)
May 1, 2016 at 7:17 AM
well, the thing with the enforcement is they will (if enough speak up) ban the xbox itself. at 300 dollars a pop they will start thinking twice I know I would and I keep a low profile when modding for this reason.
May 1, 2016 at 7:19 AM
i lobby jump alot but it suck after so many looby jumps it boots me and i got to host and i hate to host
May 1, 2016 at 7:20 AM
OK I've been reading what you all are writing and it seems some of you know each other. That's fine, your a community. What about the guys not in your click? All of you are preaching about stopping the scammers but the only thing I know is...

I paid money and now can't use the service... Who just got scammed?

Cky, you mentioned footing the bill this month, if I read that right. I'm assuming your meaning server cost. Does that mean me and all others who paid will get refunded? Also, I have to ask, why the hell are you worried about random fake emails about liars proclaiming they spent 200 to 500 dollars? They are obviously fake. As such your attention shouldn't be on them but more so on the guys that are paying or did pay YOU. Instead it seems as though you catering to the fakes, disregarding your "community".

I get that you and your community have other issues, but don't alienate your paying base. Put a freeze on new subscribers until you work your crap out but chances are you have a lot of legit subscribers affected by your choice. Not cool dude.
May 1, 2016 at 7:23 AM
I have a proposition for everyone. Help spread to word. The people who are doing stupid shit are not going to stop. But maybe we can inform people not to buy modded items from anyone. That there are plenty of generous people who would give items away for free. As for all the arrogance, such as my gear is better than yours. Is complete bullshit! Your not better than anybody else. As someone wise once told me, just because you exist does not mean you are entitled to things.
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 7:25 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
doug1030 wrote:
the ones that can help and everyone that has the money to donate it shouldnt be up to cky and the programmers to keep it up and running or cky give the personal ok to sell gear programmers only aloud tho and he makes like account to where when ppl pay for the gear it goes into the editor account sorry yes i been drinking and yes i know i said i would put down the key bored and im sorry i broke that promise to my close friends plz forgive me i and i get banned for braking my promise i understand...

but u guys know me i couldnt just sit here and read all of this bs hes said this he did that not the fucking piont this is why cky is where is is becz if whats going on now pointing the finger instead of comeing together trying to fix the matter at hand and i hope for good this time i know alot of ppl hate me but i really dont give a shit the way i see it is ur either cool with me or ur not but i agree with whisperz 100% i would said thats a better idea them mine but again like i said im a ass hole :)
So how many people are you talking about? I don't think you really understand how much would be needed or how much goes into all that was done and what was going to be done.
May 1, 2016 at 7:25 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
I have a proposition for everyone. Help spread to word. The people who are doing stupid shit are not going to stop. But maybe we can inform people not to buy modded items from anyone. That there are plenty of generous people who would give items away for free. As for all the arrogance, such as my gear is better than yours. Is complete bullshit! Your not better than anybody else. As someone wise once told me, just because you exist does not mean you are entitled to things.
he does have a good point here
May 1, 2016 at 7:27 AM
Rhokk,he doing this so everyone can fix it I pay and u don't see me crying about when u have one bad apple all will suff so stop complaining and help fix the problem
May 1, 2016 at 7:29 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
when I hear someone say their gear is better then others...I think someone is advertising.. just my thought but I agree and posting in forums that talk about gear and modding and getting the word of free out would help. And again, as a community is key.
May 1, 2016 at 7:29 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
GOOD CALL
May 1, 2016 at 7:31 AM
medlim wrote:

lol yeah send him ur info now and he will fix u right up lmmfao
May 1, 2016 at 7:33 AM
How about this as well

(When you make gear you want to see go out everywhere to whoever needs it tell them dont just give it to em and say here you go tell them ill give you this but make sure you dupe it to people as well)
May 1, 2016 at 7:38 AM
As of how to alert the Diablo III community not to fall for scams and shit. I am not quite sure, as not every player is a member of this forum or any other FaceBook, Twitter community. I will rack my brain for a possible solution, but I cannot do it alone.
May 1, 2016 at 7:43 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
As of how to alert the Diablo III community not to fall for scams and shit. I am not quite sure, as not every player is a member of this forum or any other FaceBook, Twitter community. I will rack my brain for a possible solution, but I cannot do it alone.
Have you read all the other post?
Like i said tell your friends to tell there friends the more you spread it and tell people to spread it then it becomes a snow ball effect.
Most people dont know about the forms and pages devoted to the mods well let this be a conversation starter push this topic in chats in lobbys and those people you tell will do the same at that point this community will grow bigger then ever and here is the thing its baby steps before you can run or better yet let it be a snow ball effect
May 1, 2016 at 7:45 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
What if those on ps4 for example. We had a community created for ps4. And as we join games, or as you give out gear like many are thinking of. When you do so add that person to the community this way we can monitor players more closely. And if we come across one that offers to sell we can terminate on the spot.
This will also help with the idea of passing the word that the gear/items are free(no paying). This will encourage players to go find help in the community their in rather than joining a random game and taking the chance of finding a scam.

Your thoughts?
May 1, 2016 at 7:45 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
How about this as well

(When you make gear you want to see go out everywhere to whoever needs it tell them dont just give it to em and say here you go tell them ill give you this but make sure you dupe it to people as well)
This is a viable plan I will try is when I give out items.
May 1, 2016 at 7:47 AM
doug1030 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:
doug1030 wrote:

So how many people are you talking about? I don't think you really understand how much would be needed or how much goes into all that was done and what was going to be done.
well i cant really truely answer that becz im not cky and i dont know how mnay ppl he knows.... niko told me along time ago when he was teaching me how to mod what it cost to keep it up and goin i cant remmber off the top of my head but i know it aint cheap .... ok im getting on the ps3 so we can talk more i hate trying to msg ppl when i been drinking and its hard to see whats been said on my 4 inch phone screen that dont have zoom in on it
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 7:48 AM
Rhokk wrote:
OK I've been reading what you all are writing and it seems some of you know each other. That's fine, your a community. What about the guys not in your click? All of you are preaching about stopping the scammers but the only thing I know is...

I paid money and now can't use the service... Who just got scammed?

Cky, you mentioned footing the bill this month, if I read that right. I'm assuming your meaning server cost. Does that mean me and all others who paid will get refunded? Also, I have to ask, why the hell are you worried about random fake emails about liars proclaiming they spent 200 to 500 dollars? They are obviously fake. As such your attention shouldn't be on them but more so on the guys that are paying or did pay YOU. Instead it seems as though you catering to the fakes, disregarding your "community".

I get that you and your community have other issues, but don't alienate your paying base. Put a freeze on new subscribers until you work your crap out but chances are you have a lot of legit subscribers affected by your choice. Not cool dude.
You may or may not be aware of this but you are in my community. This community is yours as well and the only reason some of these people know one another is because they use this forum to get ideas and let there egos get in the way of themselves.. Your correct about fake scams I see it all the time I get fake generated invoices that say look I payed for this but I didn't get an activation id. I understand that there are a lot of people like you and redokc and whisper and a lot of others we are all affected by this you, me and them.. you may not want to think you are apart of this but you are.. and you would have never noticed this unless I point blank told you about it... and now that you are aware of it. you can help.... I'm not going to come up with a solution the community needs to be the one that does and I don't care what it is..
May 1, 2016 at 7:49 AM
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:
OrangeObsdian wrote:
What if those on ps4 for example. We had a community created for ps4. And as we join games, or as you give out gear like many are thinking of. When you do so add that person to the community this way we can monitor players more closely. And if we come across one that offers to sell we can terminate on the spot.
This will also help with the idea of passing the word that the gear/items are free(no paying). This will encourage players to go find help in the community their in rather than joining a random game and taking the chance of finding a scam.

Your thoughts?
GREAT!

So we make more public sets and gear when we dupe we tell them to also please dupe to people in need. as well as push for them to join here this way they will hopefully do the same.
May 1, 2016 at 7:49 AM
OrangeObsdian wrote:
Well, there are several other forums other then this one. Just need to post and get word out.
May 1, 2016 at 7:51 AM
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:
OrangeObsdian wrote:

Your thoughts?
I love this idea, but we need a "community" that bridges all consoles not just one. I could make a twitter account that gives information and what not. And recommend people follow that account for information regarding certain matters. Maybe just maybe?
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 7:51 AM
I see I have a few peoples attention.. I like what I'm seeing go make it happen..
May 1, 2016 at 7:59 AM
Another thought is if anyone sees anything for sell .... leave a review or a question for the seller about the gear being free and lead anyone thinking of paying in the right direction. This review or question will be public and cant be deleted by seller.
May 1, 2016 at 8:00 AM
CKY wrote:
I see I have a few peoples attention.. I like what I'm seeing go make it happen..
bub u know when u cut me off of the editor u will always get my attention..... ok im on the ps3 im goin to see whos all on and if nobodys on the 3 im getting on the 4 and try there also the guy that got ripped i told him if the editor gets turn back on i will mod his account for free becz its all free u dont need to pay for modded stuff when u can get it for free and the stuff u get for free is better then the stuff ppl are selling i think but thats just me
May 1, 2016 at 8:01 AM
redokc wrote:
Another thought is if anyone sees anything for sell .... leave a review or a question for the seller about the gear being free and lead anyone thinking of paying in the right direction. This review or question will be public and cant be deleted by seller.
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
redokc wrote:
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need people on this idea ASAP!
May 1, 2016 at 8:08 AM
So who on the PlayStation would like to create the community?
Also, isn't their a few apps on phones as well that we can creat a group/ community on? (For both XBox and PSN players? Like LINE, Palringo, or maybe we could try and get an app that is made off of this site? This way we can monitor the forums and activities even when your away from a gaming system. Taking advantage of the social media sites is definitely one great resource we can use.
May 1, 2016 at 8:10 AM
XXDJHAZZARDXX wrote:
So who on the PlayStation would like to create the community?
Also, isn't their a few apps on phones as well that we can creat a group/ community on? (For both XBox and PSN players? Like LINE, Palringo, or maybe we could try and get an app that is made off of this site? This way we can monitor the forums and activities even when your away from a gaming system. Taking advantage of the social media sites is definitely one great resource we can use.
Im on xboxone
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 8:13 AM
no, no, no, no, There is no this community, that community, this click, that click that's part of the problem we need to stay as a whole the entirety of everyone.
May 1, 2016 at 8:15 AM
CKY wrote:
no, no, no, no, There is no this community, that community, this click, that click that's part of the problem we need to stay as a whole the entirety of everyone.
exactly, we all are in this for the love of the games not the systems!!!!
May 1, 2016 at 8:44 AM
i do have a face book page for d3 ros for all systems its diablo 3 ros ps3/ps4 xbox 360/ xbox one english only i try to let ppl know on there thats its all free
May 1, 2016 at 9:38 AM
well i lobbyed jumped alot to let ppl know that the mods are all free and if anyone trys to sell them gear .. they tell them to go fuck them self and then stay why would they pay for a mod when they can get them for FREE ... now im taking my drunk ass to bed b4 i get the ol lady pissed off at me more then she already is..... GN PPLZ
May 1, 2016 at 10:02 AM
This is such an interesting discussion.

CKY has (correctly) justified his reason for the expensive cost of the editor due to his costs to create/maintain/serve the software. Of course there are easier and cheaper ways to deliver, but they do not maintain the control that he desires over his product. Such is his prerogative. Downstream modders also try to pass on the costs of the software to "customers". It becomes a losing proposition to maintain an editor subscription for more than a few months if you have no source of recompense. It takes a truly altruistic individual to spend 150.00+ a year for the honor of editing diablo 3 save files to create free loot for other people. Not to mention stat modding.

The issue of ebay sales is neither here nor there. Unless we are talking about people selling actual modded accounts then quibbling about auctioned gear is a dangerous game. Even with modded accounts it can still be done without the editor. There are hundreds of save files available for download across the internet, and porting them to someone else is easy enough and does not require the editor. I also know of several "collectors" that have quite the stash of high end gear, that they have accumulated over time, and have never even heard of the editor. These people too sell gear on ebay.

A quick search shows that billion percent rings are one of the biggest sellers on ebay. Something that has been unavailable in the editor for quite some time.

It is a mistake to consider that all those who sell (dupe) items through ebay are modders using DIIIEdit, or are creating these items as 1-offs for the purpose of sale.

I will be the first to admit that I accepted pay for account modding services. When all is said and done I have basically broken even after buying a legacy version of the game and paying for the editor. I have never charged for gear in and of itself, and usually when people ask for personalized gear I accepted the challenge as something new to try. Good times. When I have time to try to make that for you I will and it's yours.

In the end everyone just needs to let their ego go.

It gets a bit tedious hearing "Where did you get that transmog from? I haven't given that out except to a few people", "Where did you get that $Insert_Rare_Name gear from?" As if any one of us couldn't just make that shit. I have seen MANY naming collisions in just my brief stint here. "I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES SHADOW/DEMONIC/KING GEAR!!!!".... No, you are not. There are plenty of people that mod and have never visited the forums, or your lobby's. They are just doing their own thing. You picked a rare name from a drop down just like they did.

Ultimately, unless the cost of the software subscription drops substantially you must accept that costs are always going to be passed on. One way or the other.

It doesn't matter to me. Blizzard has cut off my avenue of modding and I have gone through everything I enjoyed doing. I'm already out.

I hope that CKY has turned off recurring charges for the software since he has cut off access to account management on cky-ent. I find myself glad I managed to cancel before that access was lost. At this point, I'm just here to offer my two cents.

I wish you all well and hope you can resolve your differences.
May 1, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Lurker here looking to join the discussion, though I'm not sure I classify as a lurker if I had only made my account a few days ago.

I've been tinkering with the editor for about two weeks and have been loving it. I haven't really made much stuff with it, still figuring it out, but I like how it opens up so many options, that it'll allow me and my brothers to try out class builds that would otherwise not be viable. It breathes life into a game that sadly becomes monotonous after a certain point, so I'm thankful for it and the people who worked to put it together.

As such, I would hate to see this put down because of self-serving people who abuse the program and the team behind it. I don't know how much help I can offer, if I can of any help at all, but I'd like to start this off by giving my two cents on the gear selling issue. I think a huge reason that it's become so prominent is the lack of availability. I don't mean because of the activation codes, because as I understand from this thread, it's perfectly fine, if not encouraged, to share modded stuff to the community.

The lack I'm referring to is how hard it is to come by tutorials and how tos when it comes to the editor. When I bought a key, I was directed to a guide that was very old. The guides by Viper are great, but they're very outdated. I myself have learned what I could myself (and still a long way to go, I'm sure), and I've stopped myself several times from posting a question here for help because I didn't want to annoy the team. I did eventually find or figure out what I've been looking for, but you probably can't say this for every person.

Case in point: if more people know what to do in the editor to make the things they want, there's going to more modded items in circulation and likely less people looking to buy when they can do it themselves.

The original post mentioned modders being against other modders in terms of whose gear is better. I would like to further extend that by saying it seems to have also come to a point where people are flat out unwilling to help those seeking to learn. Many of the threads I've read often had responses in the lines of, "I know how to do it but I won't tell you," or, "This has been answered many times in other posts." It's very alienating to other people who are willing to learn, and frankly scares of those who have questions and want help.

An easy to solution to this is to make a more thorough FAQ section and have up to date guides that will take people through the process step by step. Knowledge is power and in this case: money, because these people selling the gear not only have the means to it but the knowledge to do it. Take that away from them by making the information easily accessible and readily available, not just on a schedule that requires people to be online at the same time.

I understand that the editor may be the simplest thing for some people, but that's not the case for everyone, and if the community was more willing to share not just their modded gear but their modding knowledge, I feel this will make a difference. Like the original post says: it's not a competition, we should be helping each other.

I also understand that I'm putting more work on the team's laps, but maybe the guides and FAQs can be put together by the community. Have a thread of people sharing their exact step-by-steps when they make gear or something and sticky it so it'll be easy to find. In the same thread, the more experienced modders can also give tips and tricks there, maybe.

I'm sorry if this came off as naggy or whiny, but I hope there's something useful in this wall of text.
Developer
May 1, 2016 at 1:48 PM
Ok, this is going to be possibly my final comments on this. I have spent the last 3 hours loading and reloading my only save. I have jumped in every lobby I could find and emptied it all onto the floor. Gear, weapons, cosmetics, wings, perfectly rolled gems, even previously unreleased items. Its all out there for the taking. So do what you will. You guys can either rebuild this or burn it to the ground. I'm out for now.
May 1, 2016 at 2:05 PM
plz yes hurry hurry fix now

now plz ty
May 1, 2016 at 2:24 PM
I've been doing the same as Grouchy, except i have made a set for people and been dropping it every lobby i go to, offering to help people. The sad thing is.. i've only had this editor a couple of weeks now and it's far from a amazing set. and i haven't even made one for myself as of yet. But if it means waiting and helping others and keeping this editor going, i'm all in for it, i'm trying my best. We need more people to do the same and drop what you can for people who need a hand. We can overcome this as a community. Keep up the good work people.
May 1, 2016 at 3:19 PM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 3:46 PM
Guy_Smiley wrote:
This is such an interesting discussion.

The issue of ebay sales is neither here nor there. Unless we are talking about people selling actual modded accounts then quibbling about auctioned gear is a dangerous game. Even with modded accounts it can still be done without the editor. There are hundreds of save files available for download across the internet, and porting them to someone else is easy enough and does not require the editor. I also know of several "collectors" that have quite the stash of high end gear, that they have accumulated over time, and have never even heard of the editor. These people too sell gear on ebay.
not sure if you know this but there are modders out there that have their own editors based off the source which are unaffected by ckys database take down.

which i want to add that these others probably want nothing to do with the toxic modders from this community. to be honest cky just needs to shut down the project for a while and see if it makes a difference with the selling but i know it wont because as i already said there are modders with their own editors but shutting this down will give some toxic modders a reality check that they're not top tier modders. ive ran in to cocky modders like shadow and killaking and some others who thought they were the shit but in reality they dont even know how to write a line of code if their life depended on it. these modders arent the shit, they're just shit.
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 6:22 PM
And that's who people need to find. They need to know that people aren't going to pay for something others are willing to give them.
May 1, 2016 at 7:12 PM
doug1030 wrote:
And that's who people need to find. They need to know that people aren't going to pay for something others are willing to give them.
Just got out a chat with a few guys and told them if they want free mods and help they have to come join this community and shoot ideas on stoping the scum or no one gets any gear
May 1, 2016 at 7:57 PM
hay guys and girl i don't understand why we fight with each other there a old saying : united we stand divided we fall we have to work together and stop blaming each other let fight to keep our editor
May 1, 2016 at 8:15 PM
Just got "letgo" selling site to remove 3 people in okc from selling mods. Win for us!! Just searched and contacted monitors and let them know theses sellers are infringing on END USER AGREEMENT OF SOFTWARE. Waiting on Ebay responses as well.
May 1, 2016 at 8:40 PM
sorry...can't keep quiet longer...must define TOS: "terms of service: noun 1. the contract for acceptable use of digital media as defined by the developer. Abbreviation: TOS, ToS"
(i don't understand what is unclear)
May 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Hey cky and everybody else that contributed to this program first i want to say thank you for creating this program for us to use. When i tried to log in last night and couldn't i found this thread and after seeing where cky is coming from i have since deleted all of my ebay auctions. I have been selling modded and legit items for d3 for a long time. No i did not read the TOS nor did i think selling these items were hurting anybody. It has helped me through some really tough financial times. I was able to make enough money from my ebay sales to put down a deposit for a place to rent when me and my kids were being kicked out on the street. So i owe you a lot. I want to be part of the solution not the problem. I think instead of going after potential buyers and focusing too much time on trying to get them not to buy we should go after the sellers. Yes we should still give out gear but I think if we message the sellers on ebay and let them know the TOS and how they are impacting the community and the people who put in tons of hours to create this program i think some of them might stop. How can i help?
May 1, 2016 at 9:20 PM
u fix now mothr ficker fuk.

i lose money u fix now or evry one giv money back ok?

fuker ass
May 1, 2016 at 9:25 PM
cky fuk fix now ok?

lose much money ur fault u pay me for trouble fuker?

fix now ok?
May 1, 2016 at 9:35 PM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 9:36 PM
how about you fix your English dipshit then speak to me kthanks bye now
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 9:40 PM
Modz wrote:
Hey cky and everybody else that contributed to this program first i want to say thank you for creating this program for us to use. When i tried to log in last night and couldn't i found this thread and after seeing where cky is coming from i have since deleted all of my ebay auctions. I have been selling modded and legit items for d3 for a long time. No i did not read the TOS nor did i think selling these items were hurting anybody. It has helped me through some really tough financial times. I was able to make enough money from my ebay sales to put down a deposit for a place to rent when me and my kids were being kicked out on the street. So i owe you a lot. I want to be part of the solution not the problem. I think instead of going after potential buyers and focusing too much time on trying to get them not to buy we should go after the sellers. Yes we should still give out gear but I think if we message the sellers on ebay and let them know the TOS and how they are impacting the community and the people who put in tons of hours to create this program i think some of them might stop. How can i help?
Thank You. You can help by doing exactly what you have stated..
May 1, 2016 at 9:49 PM
CKY wrote:
Modz wrote:
u gong fix ? umake everyone mad now u should fix ok?
May 1, 2016 at 9:51 PM
the only person thats pissed here medlim is you
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 9:54 PM
medlim wrote:
CKY wrote:
Modz wrote:
No I'm not going to fix anything its not my place to fix anything you don't like it go make your this your self....
May 1, 2016 at 9:59 PM
CKY wrote:
medlim wrote:
CKY wrote:
Modz wrote:
No I'm not going to fix anything its not my place to fix anything you don't like it go make your this your self....
what mean not place for fix? u go to place then fix then.. stupid? lol we give mony AND cant not use... u fix it ficker
May 1, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Edited May 1, 2016 at 10:10 PM
danver2 wrote:
are you retarded he meant its not his place to fix the shit dumb dumb its the communities job to fix the issue we are having re re
ok thn make the comminity to fix..

hurry plz

lose mony no good for business ..
hurry hurry :)

eveyrthing broken
Coordinator
May 1, 2016 at 10:09 PM
medlim wrote:
CKY wrote:
medlim wrote:
CKY wrote:
Modz wrote:
what mean not place for fix? u go to place then fix then.. stupid? lol we give mony AND cant not use... u fix it ficker
let me put this into a way you will understand "I will not be fixing this for you"

Lassen Sie mich diese stellen in einer Weise, Sie werden verstehen, "Ich werde das nicht für Sie Festsetzung"
May 1, 2016 at 10:26 PM
i have been reading through the posts and i have to agree with the guy wanting a charge back. i am sick and tired of this fucking community shutting off the editor because this guy cky is on his period. give us our money back then. you're acting like a god damn nazi general the way you run your shitty business.

dont fix it i dont give a fuck anymore because this service is utter shit. give us all a refund and let someone else start a new project that isnt a child.
May 1, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Modz wrote:
yeah let us all go harass random people, how the hell do you know they're all using this exact editor ran by cky? so we should all take this dudes opinions so serious that we are now running around like idiots spreading some words like fucking Jehovah witness? wtf this community is fucked
May 1, 2016 at 11:05 PM
MoDoG89 wrote:
Modz wrote:
yeah let us all go harass random people, how the hell do you know they're all using this exact editor ran by cky? so we should all take this dudes opinions so serious that we are now running around like idiots spreading some words like fucking Jehovah witness? wtf this community is fucked
Do you have any suggestions?
May 2, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Edited May 2, 2016 at 3:16 AM
To all you claiming there's other editors, please provide proof or don't bother trying to convince anyone it exists. Other than the CKY editor, jappi88 has the only other one, and from what I can tell it hang been updated or worked on in quite a while.

Medlim-nobody is going to continue giving you free money.
Modz- I personally appreciate your honesty, it's not an easy thing to do and I hope more people will follow in your footsteps.
Modo-CKY has created an open source with the help of many others, he can shut this down and never look back and none of the contributors will bat an eye. So let's have a little bit of a brain for a minute, 19 contributors listed on the front page, and CKY-20 people total who have put hours and days into building this database and editor. In the very beginning, if the plan was to sell equipment on eBay for profit, it should be them and nobody else. The editor was FREE for the first 18 months. The paid updates are a result of eBay sellers. So, using our brain we can come to the conclusion that this free now subscription based software is intended for public use, and that it is not to be abused. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your one of the eBay sellers that's not going to get your update, hindering your equipment to be useless in future updates of the game.
May 2, 2016 at 12:54 AM
MoDoG89 wrote:
i have been reading through the posts and i have to agree with the guy wanting a charge back. i am sick and tired of this fucking community shutting off the editor because this guy cky is on his period. give us our money back then. you're acting like a god damn nazi general the way you run your shitty business.

dont fix it i dont give a fuck anymore because this service is utter shit. give us all a refund and let someone else start a new project that isnt a child.
Finally there's someone else that's not drinking the kool-aid. FYI, I asked CKY if we are getting refunded and got no response back. Next step, I reached out to wepay with dates of service and when we were blocked. I expect to hear back from them tomorrow. Third step will be my credit card company. Which I highly doubt when presented with my proof and the fact that I've never had to do a charge back before, that I'll have any trouble getting my money back.

Fun fact: I'm not interested in joining your "community". I paid to use your extra software features. I don't want your kool-aid or anything else beyond what I paid for.
Coordinator
May 2, 2016 at 1:13 AM
Fun fact: the terms of service are what you agreed to http://cky-ent.com/ToS.php

Funner fact: Section 1.4 Termination

We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.

All provisions of the Terms which by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.

Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.

If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.

Funnest fact: Section 2. Returns and Refunds Policy

Thank you for shopping at cky ent.

Digital products

We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.

We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.

The best part about this You ask for a refund I say no but that doesn't mean that I didn't make it right 3 hours Friday the 29th 3 hours Saturday the 30th and only 3 hours each day so i have forwarded all account 6 hours total.. Its not my fault you didn't check after you asked why it was down.. There is no Kool-aid to drink.. I didnt send you an e-mail saying it was down I don't have to send you an e-mail saying it was back up..
May 2, 2016 at 1:59 AM
Edited May 2, 2016 at 2:15 AM
Was waiting for when you'll try that. Your TOS is not going to help you. Everyone has them but there are still consumer laws in place to prevent fraud.

Buy an amusement park ticket and the tos says you waive your right to sue. Does that hold up, nope.

Go in for surgery and goes what... you sign your rights away them too. Do doctors still get sued and lose? Oh yes.

Telecom and banks breach their agreements all the time, then send you mail letting you know and if you want to dispute they're breach, to let them know before the deadline or you'll auto agree to the new terms. Which they will breach again later.

You violated the 2nd part of your transactual agreement which will allow me my money back. First being the amount agreed upon. Which is all good. Second was the service, which would have a clause of duration, being 30 days. You nullified the 2nd part by duration. Hence, I'll get my money back.
May 2, 2016 at 2:59 AM
CKY.... My intentions are not to cause you or anyone else grief. If you do a little research, you'd see these sellers were here long before I subbed and while that isn't defining proof by any means, you can safely eliminate me from you real issues. I'm only after what I paid for.

If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to discuss further moral/legal ramifications with you privately. As it seems, it looks like I'm the minority and if you and I can quell our differences, you can move on to whatever it is that might require your attention.
Coordinator
May 2, 2016 at 3:27 AM
Rhokk wrote:
CKY.... My intentions are not to cause you or anyone else grief. If you do a little research, you'd see these sellers were here long before I subbed and while that isn't defining proof by any means, you can safely eliminate me from you real issues. I'm only after what I paid for.

If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to discuss further moral/legal ramifications with you privately. As it seems, it looks like I'm the minority and if you and I can quell our differences, you can move on to whatever it is that might require your attention.
You have my e-mail..
May 2, 2016 at 3:45 AM
Edited May 2, 2016 at 4:24 AM
NOW that everyone is done venting and being stupid.
I DO NOT POST ON HERE OFTEN, BUT I DO KEEP UP TO DATE ON WHAT IS GOING ON.

HERE IS MY PEACE....

EVERYONE HERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ADULTS.

1) Anyone associated with the creation and development of the DIII Editor is NOT RESPONSIBLE for your STUPIDITY! As adults in this world of SCAMS you have been told over and over again NOT TO SEND $$$$ to anyone. That includes anything that has any kind of monetary value that is not protected by fraud! STOP YOUR BITCHING to these wonderful people that have spent their time to develop and maintain this editor for us. GROW UP...if you feel you have been scammed call the PROPER AUTHORITIES and report it that way and if you are at fault for providing an untraceable form of payment THAT IS ALL ON YOU...suck it up and learn from it...DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

2) As a modding community WE need to look out for each other and take some of the burden off the developers and NOT BE ENABLERS TO THESE SCAMMERS. Word of mouth is the most powerful way to shut them down. Spread the word to each other TO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ANYONE. There is a FREE version of the editor along with the SUBSCRIPTION to what I consider the extras. ALONG with help available on codeplex forums on how to use...PLEASE READ THE FORUMS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS they may already have been answered and there are people on here and in the community willing to help you as long as you are considerate and not demanding. There are also videos out there, now mind you I would use them just as a guide on how to use the editor BUT the best practice is read the forum and learn what NOT to do and avoid doing so that you don't create corrupted gear and mess up your save file and/or lag the game out during play.

3) I DO NOT BELIEVE the innocent should be punished for the few bad apples. BUT WE AS A COMMUNITY or as it has been put the "lynch mob" that we can be WE are responsible for REPORTING THE OFFENDERS of the TOS. If we isolate and eliminate the BAD APPLES and maintain a peaceful and helpful modding community we will all be happier and have fun.

4) Take the time to learn the game, the characters and the editor. YES IT TAKES TIME...A LOT OF TIME.

Thank you to all the people involved in developing and maintaining the editor. I would like to see this editor continue on into the future and hopefully the fellow modders can assist in eliminating the BAD APPLES.
May 2, 2016 at 3:46 AM
This selling stuff is out of control. i say, do whatever you guys think is necessary, although my personal opinion is to just keep it shut down...but then, ive said that before (i am not sorry if my feeling is unpopular and i understand that may not be the best resolution)
May 2, 2016 at 1:24 PM
ePaulDangerously wrote:
although my personal opinion is to just keep it shut down

agreed, but i think he caved in and resumed it.
May 2, 2016 at 5:47 PM
Close it down and admit defeat? I think not, if anything we're making ground now. People have come out and admitted there mistakes, Ebay listings have been reduced and another thing is look how this community comes together and trys to fix this problem, not just give up. I personally think we're on the verge of a bit of a breakthrough, Don't admit defeat yet and don't say the best option is to close, because how is that gonna fix anything.. if anything it will make Ebay sellers go on more of a selling trip as there won't be any more modded gear to be made and people will be wanting something then they can only pay for!. Hope this makes sense to someone ?
May 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM
catsgomeow420 wrote:
Close it down and admit defeat? I think not, if anything we're making ground now. People have come out and admitted there mistakes, Ebay listings have been reduced and another thing is look how this community comes together and trys to fix this problem, not just give up. I personally think we're on the verge of a bit of a breakthrough, Don't admit defeat yet and don't say the best option is to close, because how is that gonna fix anything.. if anything it will make Ebay sellers go on more of a selling trip as there won't be any more modded gear to be made and people will be wanting something then they can only pay for!. Hope this makes sense to someone ?
Without updated gear, the eBay items will be rendered useless over time. I do agree however that some progress is being made on the issue which is awesome. Keep up with the word of mouth people.
Coordinator
May 2, 2016 at 7:27 PM
Rhokk wrote:

Did you receive my response?
May 2, 2016 at 7:32 PM
PinkEye wrote:
Case in point: if more people know what to do in the editor to make the things they want, there's going to more modded items in circulation and likely less people looking to buy when they can do it themselves.
There are actually people out there where even if much effort was put into making something like this editor "idiot" proof in terms of ease of use, would still have trouble using it because the reality is this; there are a lot of people out there who can barely operate their computer. So even if this category of player were to have the editor and a guide, it would be like greek unless everything is spelled out. From their perspective, it's just easier to pay someone else to do it. These are the folks who upfront from their side say they are looking for "x item and will pay for it".

These are the kind of folks who don't get things like Terms of Service, etc. So the best way to deal with this is KISS (keep it simple stupid) and just inform others there is no need to buy this stuff. And I know that is easier said than done because there are always going to be those folks who want to find a way to profit from this sort of stuff. It's why d2jsp has existed so long. The community can help nip this in the bud to an extent by just giving away as much stuff as possible and simply telling others there is ZERO need to buy this stuff. Create a community on Facebook or Twitter which you can point people to where you have members who are willing to educate and help. Yes, there will be asshats who make demands for wanting everything under the sun but those folks tend to be far fewer in between compared to those who genuinely just want only a few items.
A community takes on the life of the people who represent it. A modding community does not have to have negative connotations associated with it. That is totally in the hands of that community to at least try and control. It's like when I used to play Diablo 2 when it first came out on PC. I know there were people who made a pretty penny selling items but me, I just used to create/go into games and dump unneeded but still decent stuff onto the ground. Did the same in D3 when it first came out and gave away stuff rather than putting it up on the auction house. It was never about thinking of potentially profiting from gear as opposed to keeping and making it fun for someone else. But that is just me and I know there will be those who do not see it this way.
May 2, 2016 at 7:34 PM
CKY wrote:
Rhokk wrote:

Did you receive my response?
I did. Thought I msg'd you about further contact between us. Not sure you got it. Do you want to chat via cell or email?
May 2, 2016 at 8:34 PM
Just got done talking with CKY privately and we both had a very civil discussion about both of our views. It is an amazing thing when two opposing sides clear the smoke, sit down, and actually hear each other. A day ago I was very upset over this whole thing and now, I have the utmost respect for this guy. My hats off to you CKY, your community, and your guys endeavors. I wish you all the best.
May 2, 2016 at 9:14 PM
I love CKY he is a great guy!
May 2, 2016 at 9:38 PM
catsgomeow420 wrote:
lol what jibberish, as soon as the shit goes back online ill start selling idc, secondly if i dont have access i know others that do. and third if no one has access items will be obtained for free to be sold through trade easily.. so idk wtf youre talking about when you say its been reduced. the only way to reduce it is to stop the service completely.
May 2, 2016 at 9:50 PM
It's hardly gibberish IF you read this whole thread you will see that one person came forward and admitted there mistakes, and removed there items from Ebay which if you're clever enough to figure it out.. (it's reducing the items being sold). And you say you'll start selling again.. then it's rats like you we need rid of. And you just said yourself there's other ways of getting and making items right? So how is stopping this service going to achieve anything except open doors to other services? We just need rid of the people who exploit it and make money off something that should bring people together.. NOT rip each other off.
May 2, 2016 at 10:37 PM
catsgomeow420 wrote:
We just need rid of the people who exploit it
oh yeah? im still here and still exploiting.... lol
May 2, 2016 at 10:54 PM
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
Being a leech isn't anything to be proud of..
May 2, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Edited May 2, 2016 at 11:25 PM
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
You're the reason this is going to end... Ruin the enjoyment for thousands because you're a jackass.
May 3, 2016 at 12:03 AM
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
You're the reason this is going to end... Ruin the enjoyment for thousands because you're a jackass.
i agree with wooderson stop being a jackass or leave so u dont f... it up for everyone else...
May 3, 2016 at 12:20 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
i agree with wooderson stop being a jackass or leave so u dont f... it up for everyone else...
KARMA IS A BITCH...do unto others as YOU SHALL HAVE THEM DO TO YOU!
May 3, 2016 at 2:33 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
lol stfu, no one likes you from what it seems. you do the same shit dont deny it. now go crawl back in to your hole.

secondly i still have access and nothing anyone can do about it.. still exploiting, yep.
May 3, 2016 at 4:31 AM
MoDoG89 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:
lol stfu, no one likes you from what it seems. you do the same shit dont deny it. now go crawl back in to your hole.

secondly i still have access and nothing anyone can do about it.. still exploiting, yep.
DOES IT SEEM LIKE I CARE IF PPL LIKE ME DUMB ASS ........ KEEP RUNNING THAT MOUTH AND UR GET UR FRIENDS BANNED TO..... HEY CK I GOT A IDEA INSTEAD OF TWO DIF IP CAN USE A PAID ACCOUNT SET IT TO ONLY THE PERSON THAT PAID FOR THE EDITOR THAT WAY JACK OFFS LIKE AND I HAVE A FILLING HES FULL OF SHIT
May 3, 2016 at 4:35 AM
MoDoG89 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:

Mhmm MoDoG80 you do relize you just admited to cky you are going against the ToS i really cant wait to hear he turned you off the editor for good dude
everyone else here wants to fix the problem and your fruity tuity ass wanna come on here and act like your some kinda cyber GOD?
Cmon bro if your ass dont wanna be part of the solution then hows about you take a leave and dont come back this page is for the people who wanna keep cky happy so we can be happy not to come up on here like you hot shit.
May 3, 2016 at 4:45 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:

Mhmm MoDoG80 you do relize you just admited to cky you are going against the ToS i really cant wait to hear he turned you off the editor for good dude
everyone else here wants to fix the problem and your fruity tuity ass wanna come on here and act like your some kinda cyber GOD?
Cmon bro if your ass dont wanna be part of the solution then hows about you take a leave and dont come back this page is for the people who wanna keep cky happy so we can be happy not to come up on here like you hot shit
to the words right out of my mouth by saying it in a nicer way..... and WHiiSPERZ i dont think he care what i'm starting to think is he got banned and since hes butt hurt over it hes going to try and make it to where no one can use it since he cant ... and to me that the most childish shit if u cant be apart of something or want to be apart of something then dont try to fuck it up for everyone else thats wants to be apart of something great... dont be that guy.....
May 3, 2016 at 5:29 AM
kill_king_69 wrote:
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
kill_king_69 wrote:
Wooderson wrote:
MoDoG89 wrote:
catsgomeow420 wrote:

Cmon bro if your ass dont wanna be part of the solution then hows about you take a leave and dont come back this page is for the people who wanna keep cky happy so we can be happy not to come up on here like you hot shit
to the words right out of my mouth by saying it in a nicer way..... and WHiiSPERZ i dont think he care what i'm starting to think is he got banned and since hes butt hurt over it hes going to try and make it to where no one can use it since he cant ... and to me that the most childish shit if u cant be apart of something or want to be apart of something then dont try to fuck it up for everyone else thats wants to be apart of something great... dont be that guy.....
PSH tell you what lets ignore him and his stupid ass and all the other children who wanna cry and complain and just respond to the folk that are trying to help dont feed these drama hungry ass people and just keep going with the real reason we all here to get the community together and to keep the energy positive just ignore these dumb asses who only know gimme because at the end if the day they dont realize the amount of time and effort cky puts into this editor at least we could do the same buh with the community
Coordinator
May 3, 2016 at 6:08 AM
Edited May 3, 2016 at 6:29 AM
WHiiSPERZ wrote:
PSH tell you what lets ignore him and his stupid ass and all the other children who wanna cry and complain and just respond to the folk that are trying to help dont feed these drama hungry ass people and just keep going with the real reason we all here to get the community together and to keep the energy positive just ignore these dumb asses who only know gimme because at the end if the day they dont realize the amount of time and effort cky puts into this editor at least we could do the same buh with the community
Ignoring the troll is what got this started.. Image
May 3, 2016 at 6:38 AM
why was my post taking off here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
May 3, 2016 at 6:54 AM
TRYING TO HELP IF THE GUY WANT TO TALK LIKE HE DOES NOT CARE WHAT THE POINT OF HAVING ON WHY NOT JUST BAND HIM FROM PROGRM
May 3, 2016 at 1:03 PM
lol i still have access and nothing can be done also you guys are also breaking tos, you think its 100% legal to edit saves and inject them in to the game? and anyway cky cant do shit about sellers or exploiters or scammer and hes too hungry for the cash hungry to even try shutting this illegal service down yet hes worried about us selling shit hahahah fucking dumbest shit ive ever heard.
May 3, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Is like to see you put your money where your mouth is and bet 100% of your profit on that last statement you've made. This has never been about the money for ck.
May 3, 2016 at 3:00 PM
No, it's all about having fun and sharing it with everyone else. That's the whole purpose of it. :)

Sent from my iPhone

May 3, 2016 at 3:28 PM
stop feeding the troll well all know hes full of shit ... this ediotr the cky and the rest of the ppl that helped him with deserve are respect becz them this a community that they make to where everyoone could share there ideas and with the ppl the also needs help and wants to be apart of something bigger in a way like one big family.... this group is not for the jack asses that run there month because they went against the TOS..... there only a one dif between a man and a lil punk ass kid the kid will keep running there mouth .. when the man will see his mistake and learn from it and not do it again.......
May 3, 2016 at 5:28 PM
He's not a very good troll... I'm thinking were not reaching enough people his "customers". Time for a different approach...
May 3, 2016 at 6:54 PM
Edited May 3, 2016 at 7:02 PM
Let see,

This service solely making money off of exploiting companies microsoft, sony and blizzard wants us to stop exploiting. LOL the fuck? is cky on crack?

youre making money off of destroying those 3 companies and you're telling us no exploiting your illegal service? How about we spread awareness to sony, microsoft, and blizzard that cky is making tons of money off of their intellectual property?

you clowns have nothing on me, will still exploit this service as long as its sole purpose is exploiting the game itself its fair game. now fuck off sheeps

also want to note that cky has ordered spreading hacked items in to lobbies that ruin the game purposely trying to destroy the games servers with items that dont belong in the game. hope he gets a lawsuit for this. guys keep flooding the servers with your hacked items. go for it.
May 3, 2016 at 8:27 PM
Neither microsoft or sony are effected. Blizzard cant do anything, they tried. How is this destroying any of those three companies?
May 3, 2016 at 8:36 PM
save files are encrypted for a reason, to prevent people like cky from exploiting their intellectual property

also just because blizzard hasnt done anything doesnt mean this service isnt exploiting them or ruining their game. go to the blizzard console forums theres more players complaining about modded hacks then there is hackers here complaining about exploiting this illegal service. dont make me laugh cky.

when you stop exploiting the game and console ill stop exploiting this service.
May 3, 2016 at 9:52 PM
It seems that you have a capitalistic problem. So why not try a capitalistic solution? Do you think Home Depot goes around and tries to get its competitors suppliers banned? Or do they try "shaming" the customer? No, They put out a better product at a better price, with customer satisfaction in mind.
So why doesn't CKY or one of his helpers become the official retailer of gear? Then the buyer would know #1 that they are not going to get ripped off and #2 that they are not going to get corrupted equipment. That way all the profits can go back to the "project". If he's serious about it not being for the money then he could prove that by making the editor free again. Because even with it being free, the people on the next gen consoles are still going to pay for "DLC". Most people traded in their 360 to buy the 1 or the ps3 to get a ps4. To mod requires 2 machines, 2 copies of the game, flash drive, pc, and software. That's honestly too much work and hassle for some people. Because it looks like money is going to be made on this no matter what, so at least this way it can be minimalized.
Just my 2 cents, but I could care less either way.
May 3, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Edited May 3, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Blizzard tried. Blizzard failed. End of that story. I have suggested the same thing Hayguys mentioned just now, however its not an ideal approach at this time. CKY is selling subscription access to his database and server. Look up the cost of a dedicated server. That's what the subscriptions are paying for. He is not profiting. Nobody should be.
May 8, 2016 at 3:40 AM
Edited May 8, 2016 at 3:42 AM
No one else finds this whole thing funny? You're using a program to break the TOS of a game, and now you are all mad because people are now breaking the TOS of this program. Nothing about all this makes any sense. You cant kill a dog and then be mad at someone else for killing a cat. I just don't think anyone here can be mad at someone for posting and item on eBay to profit when you are using this program to profit in the game. I think by making it pay to use you encourage people to post to eBay to afford using this program. Who cares if people are profiting off this program, as long as people enjoy it and pay for it, let it go. This is just my thoughts and I have the right to my opinion so FLAME ON!
May 12, 2016 at 5:57 AM
But that's just it, I do find it funny. I find it funny that some of the subscribers appear to believe this is all some part of the “Dark Web” and that this program is their next money making scam. I find it funny that most of the people who post complaining about this issue appear to have not read the numerous threads/comments made by the developers stating that this program is their intellectual property, and the ToS crap is just legalese boilerplate that absolves them of any liability if ANYONE violates the ToS of this program (a big legal middle finger that MANY companies use because it works). I find it funny that the excessive greed of a few of the less scrupulous of the “ebay crowd” is uniting the rest of the community in a fairly large effort to purposely devalue the worth of the “goods and services” that you provide your “customers”. I will translate that last part: “We are going to keep giving stuff away for free until it costs you more in electricity than you will make from ripping people off with this editor.” There, I told you that I think it is funny too, didn't I?